Author Topic: Fate Zero season 2 searches 720p  (Read 6073 times)

Offline Graceful

• Closet Otaku
  • I'm new here!
    • View Profile
Fate Zero season 2 searches 720p
« on: August 08, 2012, 01:10:46 am »
I need someones else opinion or help at the least.  [Horriblesubs] on nyaa tor have been said that they're a bit off i haven't really downloaded any of their work or don't know if what ive heard is true.

if theres anything better in nyaa or any other site that i have missed and please 720p, please post the link.
I hope its not a bother, thank you.

Offline Hanover Fist

• Usagimimi
    • View Profile
    • Hanover Fist Productions on YT
Re: Fate Zero season 2 searches 720p
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2012, 08:09:02 am »
For archiving quality I'd take [UTW]'s Fate Zero s2 over [Horrible] ... if you can do 10bit. Although there seems to be more seeds on bakabt - a great site for finding complete (non-licensed) seasons.

[Hatsuyuki] is a group that focuses on quality over speed. They would be a good 8bit alternative for archiving if you can't do 10bit. They tend to be too slow for my tastes on a week to week basis, so I haven't followed them much in the last few seasons. There's no handy batch torrent, so you'd have to torrent their individual eps and maybe use IRC/XDCC instead of torrents on the oldest eps without seeds.

On occasions where I'm only mildly interested in a show out of curiosity and want the tiny 480p file size to conserve bandwidth/HD space I'll go for [Horrible].