Author Topic: Tomoyo After - It's a wonderful live (Memorial Edition)  (Read 7338 times)

Offline Hildenyar

• Closet Otaku
  • I'm new here!
    • View Profile
Tomoyo After - It's a wonderful live (Memorial Edition)
« on: March 20, 2014, 02:43:46 am »
Hello dear Doki Team,

first off all I'd like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for putting this much effort in your translations. I know how much there is to translate and since Key VNs are always packed with a lot of texts, I can't stop but admiring your good work.

Now I'd like to ask something.

As the Titel of this topic can already let you guess, I'd like to know if you will work on a translation for Tomoyo After - It's a wonderful live (Memorial Edition). Since it's a bit more of the VN I love (all age, much story, no hentai stuff) I'd really like to get my hands on a translation for the game.

I don't sit here like demanding it NOW!!!!! I just want to know if it will be released. I know how time consuming that stuff can be. But I just want to know if you will work on this.

Thank you very much for your hard work and for reading through my post.

Take care

Hildenyar

Offline Rokudaime

• Cosplayer
  • Keyfag and Type-Moon junkie
    • View Profile
    • Rokudaime's YouTube account
Re: Tomoyo After - It's a wonderful live (Memorial Edition)
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2014, 08:30:42 pm »
They will be working on a Memorial Edition patch, but Clannad and Little Busters takes priority, so I imagine it's still a long way off.
Taisetsu no mono wa, jibun no mite, kite, kangaeru koto sa.

Offline Hildenyar

• Closet Otaku
  • I'm new here!
    • View Profile
Re: Tomoyo After - It's a wonderful live (Memorial Edition)
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2014, 05:10:39 am »
Thank you for your quick answer.

It's fine for me. Like I posted before, all I want to know is if they will work on it in the future :).