Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10
Suggestions / Page Titles
« Last post by Catar on May 13, 2017, 12:42:32 am »
not sure if bug report or suggestion, but anyway:

Pages need proper titles. At the moment most pages render the title simply as "Anidex - Other", with the exception of certain root pages (i.e. Anidex - Groups).

I would also recommend that the order be reversed once proper titles are implemented for the drilldown pages. Best practice in page titles is to have the name of the site last in the title, and content in increasing order of specificity first. For example,

Name of Article -> A. V. Club
Section of site (Forums) -> Kametsu
Specific page (Snatch history) -> BroadcasTheNet
Specific page (System) -> Sonarr

Anidex currently has this reversed, (Anidex -> Section of site (Groups)), which means that as tabs shrink in size less useful information is displayed (i.e. the site is identified twice, by the favicon and by the page title), and specific tab information is left out leading to masses of tabs just named "Anidex - ..."
Suggestions / Re: JBBCode Additions
« Last post by Catar on May 13, 2017, 12:36:06 am »
Also important (I know it's been brought up, but just to reiterate) would be a spoiler tag function, or some other function to hide text. Media info pastes are a wonderful resource but they quickly and dramatically expand vertical space, so having some way to hide them would be good.

A full mediainfo parser like you see on AB or other sites would be awesome too, but just any sort of hide function would be a good starter (and also useful for being able to post, you know, spoilers).
General Discussions / RPG maker MV (want to try)
« Last post by NewDragon on May 12, 2017, 01:58:55 pm »
Want to try make simple game, some one have expirience, and want to be my sensei ?  :kyubey:
Suggestions / JBBCode Additions
« Last post by Moodkiller on May 12, 2017, 01:22:26 pm »
In addition to the following bbcode
Code: [Select]
[b][i][u][url][url=""][img][color] it would be good to add [size] (for text resizing) and [img={width}x{height}] for image resizing
Suggestions / Re: Commenting wishlist
« Last post by Holo on May 12, 2017, 01:50:30 am »
All very good ideas.

Keep them coming!
Suggestions / Commenting wishlist
« Last post by Catar on May 11, 2017, 10:52:24 pm »
I know comments aren't enabled yet but wanted to put together a quick wishlist for features I'd like to see once they do appear:
  • Subscription/notification system: Either email notifications or just a page where you can easily see which of your torrents have new comments so you can respond.
  • Limited markup support: Give commenters some markup, but not much. No need for them to have anything fancy (basic formatting like bold/italic/underline/URL is probably sufficient. you don't want people posting in all sorts of stupid colors).
  • Avatars: figured this is already going to be integrated since Anidex supports avatars in profiles by default, but just wanted to make sure it gets into comments.
  • Threaded commenting: This one is debatable, but I'd like to see threaded commenting so you can reply to specific comments more directly as opposed to 5-6 comments down in the case of a popular release. If this can't be implemented, some sort of direct mentioning system might also work (i.e. @username). Some way to address users directly.

this is just a starter list obviously, more ideas always welcome.
Suggestions / TokyoTosho API
« Last post by anonymlol on May 10, 2017, 07:19:50 am »
This has already been implemented, but I'm gonna put this here anyway for archival purposes because it's not available on TokyoTosho anymore (trac/wiki down for years).

API submissions
===============

API submissions let you submit things from an automated process without using cookies to store your login session. Try to use SSL where possible, anyone with your API secret string can submit stuff as you.
First, you will need to generate an API key for your account. Visit your profile page to view or generate a new one.
A standard HTTP URL encoded POST request to /new.php with your API key in the URL query string with the key value pair, apikey=<your API key>

An example program you can use is cURL, whose command line is like:

curl --data-urlencode "type=5" --data-urlencode "url=http://example.com/test.torrent" --data-urlencode "comment=API test" --data-urlencode "website=https://tokyotosho.info/" --data-urlencode "apikey=123456-asdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdf" --data-urlencode "send=true" https://www.tokyotosho.info/new.php

TokyoTosho Category IDs (type)
1 : Anime
10: Non-Eng
3 : Manga
8 : Drama
2 : Music
9 : Music Video
7 : Raws
4 : Hentai
12: Hentai (Anime)
13: Hentai (Manga)
14: Hentai (Game)
11: Batch
15: JAV
5 : Other

type (required, 5 = Other, see other values on the form source code at ?https://www.tokyotosho.info/new.php)
    url (required, URL of your torrent)
    comment (optional, comment for your submission)
    website (optional, website URL)
    apikey (this is your API key shown on your profile page)
    send (required, dummy value for form)

If successful, the website will return the following: OK,idnumber

idnumber is the ID number where it will be located at details.php?id=1234 for example

API deletions
=============

Similar to above, you'll need an API key generated.
A standard HTTP URL encoded POST request to /delete_torrent.php with your API key in the URL query string with the key value pair, apikey=<your API key>

An example program you can use is cURL, whose command line is like:

curl --data-urlencode "torrent_id=123456" --data-urlencode "action=delete" --data-urlencode "apikey=123456-asdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdf" https://www.tokyotosho.info/delete_torrent.php This has the following POST data:

torrent_id (The ID number you wish to delete, this is the same value of the URL on the details.php page)
    action (delete or hide)
    apikey (this is your API key shown on your profile page)

If successful, the website will return the following: OK,deleted,torrent_id or OK,hidden,torrent_id
Announcements / AniDex moved to new server
« Last post by Holo on May 10, 2017, 12:46:24 am »
To cope with the recent influx of new users, AniDex has been moved to a more powerful server. Various things broke following the move, most of which have been fixed.

Upcoming changes include better categorisation, searching, RSS and subscribing to your favourite groups.

Visual Novels / Re: Seinarukana Mission Guide
« Last post by mkrnova on March 24, 2017, 09:23:07 am »
not sure if this is the wrong place to ask this but what is the difference between the+18 version I am playing and the steam other then the remove h-content?
Visual Novels / Re: Seinarukana Mission Guide
« Last post by shawurai on March 23, 2017, 09:37:26 pm »
Fixed all links to the files in the first post.

Dropbox changed sharing rules and I didn't update the links in time. Done now.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10