Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
General / Re: Post your collection!
« Last post by Rokudaime on March 22, 2017, 12:10:06 am »
My Kotobukiya figure of Velvet Crowe from Tales of Berseria arrived. Haven't played the game, nor do I own it (though I'll probably buy and play it at some point). I just like the figure. Both her outfit and her pose is bloody badass.

Visual Novels / Re: Seinarukana Mission Guide
« Last post by mkrnova on March 20, 2017, 07:16:31 pm »
the link are dead if anyone can please re-post the guide if possible thank you if anyone can.
Suggestions / Incorrect content-type header for RSS feed
« Last post by krisiasty on February 09, 2017, 06:40:24 pm »
I've found that the server returns incorrect MIME content type for rss feed (Content-Type:text/html; charset=utf-8) - it should be either "application/rss+xml" or "application/atom+xml".
Some rss clients (including the one built-in in Sonarr) are ignoring the feed if the content type in header is incorrect.

I'm not sure whether it is problem with Apache server configuration or the content and headers are generated by some script (probably PHP) but the fix should be relatively easy to implement.

Thanks.

Visual Novels / New Game! visual novel/game
« Last post by Rokudaime on January 23, 2017, 04:15:16 am »
So apparently this is a thing now...:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdY8vxwMYSQ

Not sure what to think...
« Last post by Rokudaime on January 13, 2017, 01:43:07 am »
Got my New Game! TV Animation Official Guide book...Thought it was an artbook with art from/based on the anime (as opposed to the "Fairies Story" artbook, which has art that is from/based on the manga and New Game! in general), turns out it isn't, really...It has a little bit of art at the beginning, then lots of still images of scenes from the anime, then various staff and cast interviews. Should have realized since it's called a guidebook I guess. Still enjoyed it though, but Fairies Story is what you want if you want a New Game! artbook. As a sidenote, there were two 8 page manga comics (16 pages total) in the book that would be nice to read if I knew Japanese...

« Last post by Rokudaime on January 11, 2017, 07:44:00 am »
Got my copy of the book as well now. :-) Great artbook. Just as good as the first one, if not better.
« Last post by Rokudaime on January 02, 2017, 11:45:31 pm »
I certainly don't mind 18+ stuff, but I'm also fine without it, so either is fine by me. Will see how much I like it compared to the first once I get it. Comes down to nice backgrounds, cute girls, and cute outfits. How good the artwork is in general really.
« Last post by shawurai on January 02, 2017, 12:10:28 pm »
Nice. I also bought that Coffee-Kizoku The Blend 2 artbook, though I'm still waiting for mine (I picked the slowest and cheapest shipping option). Hope it's as good as the first one.

I bought mine at Amazon Japan so I got it really fast with the DHL shipping. The book itself doesn't contain any 18+ material like in the first. Kind of normal since the artist stopped working on Noesis games since august 2014 and almost all 18+ material in the first book was from those games. The rest of the illustrations in the new book are from the doujinshi and exclusive shop goods. It's really good and better as the first book is you want an artbook without any 18+ stuff in it.
« Last post by Rokudaime on January 02, 2017, 12:08:27 am »
Nice. I also bought that Coffee-Kizoku The Blend 2 artbook, though I'm still waiting for mine (I picked the slowest and cheapest shipping option). Hope it's as good as the first one.
« Last post by shawurai on December 31, 2016, 03:34:55 pm »
Last loot arrived just in time this week before 2016 ends.

Coffee-Kizoku artbook The Blend 2 and 2017 calendar

Mahouka books. Kind of an A4 doujinshi format with illustrations from various artists focused on Miyuki.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10