Author Topic: [RPG] The Wings of Hall OOC  (Read 103674 times)

Offline Asuka Jr.

• Closet Otaku
  • I'm new here!
    • View Profile
Re: [RPG] The Wings of Hall OOC
« Reply #165 on: November 04, 2011, 11:21:16 am »
Oh dear... I'll apologize quickly... I encountered the story thread through a chat post from The Thing, and read through the story as it sat, and liked the way things were playing out without looking for additional threads... So have posted to the story without realizing there was as much structure as there is...

I just had an idea for this 'character', and without knowledge of the process posted the opening for 'it' in the story without asking to be a part of it... If it's in the way, or completely undesired, delete the post and I'll just watch things play out... if it's liked, and I should continue, let me know.

Again, I'm sorry for barging in without making sure it would be acceptable... (T_T)

Offline Krozam

• Mahou Shoujo
  • GM of The Wings of Hall RPG
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: November 04, 2011, 11:32:55 am »
Well... This is a bit unusual... but not necessarily unworkable. If you want to make a character and join the game, check the first post for the character sheet and the basic information. PM me if you have any questions, or secrets that you don't want the other players to know. Let's leave your post there for now, I can delete it later if it doesn't work out.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | reviews
The Wings of Hall RPG - Do join in the fun!

Offline Listomar

• Closet Otaku
  • I'm new here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: November 04, 2011, 09:14:27 pm »
Updated Ishman's bio to include a list of his Ki-powers.

Offline InfinityStream

• C-Box Member
  • Imouto
  • Popularly known as Piddles
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: November 11, 2011, 11:48:43 pm »
First RPG post in exactly one week. I see Shion has posted... Nice use of quotes :3
I didn't like all those pics in my sig...

www.fark.com

Offline Shion

• Closet Otaku
  • Nothing beats a friend quite like a hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: November 12, 2011, 07:22:43 am »
Haha. Thanks.
I want to get a vending machine, with fun sized candy bars, and the glass in front is a magnifying glass. You'll be mad, but it will be too late.

Offline InfinityStream

• C-Box Member
  • Imouto
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: November 20, 2011, 12:50:41 am »
Exactly one week. Again. I'm on a roll!

www.fark.com

Offline Krozam

• Mahou Shoujo
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: November 23, 2011, 05:37:19 am »
Just a heads up, we'll move on to the next round soon. I'm still trying to get a few people post, but I've already given up on Septe. I'll dump his character as soon as an opportunity presents itself. It seems we'll get a kind of a stone golem in place of the miner (once we convince Asuka Jr.'s character to join us somehow). We're currently working on the details of his character.

Edit: Septe quit, I'm controlling his character until I get an opportunity to kill it off - in an epic way, by his request. :P
« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 10:09:48 am by Krozam »

Offline Krozam

• Mahou Shoujo
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: November 25, 2011, 08:44:15 am »
She called Maria up too, but Lissa had shrugged off the bolt and was ready to continue.

Once again, try to avoid these. Hollow's last post ends when Lissa gets hit, so this is technically controlling another player's character. Unless you agreed on this beforehand (in which case, please put an OOC note about it in double parenthesis at the end of the post), this shouldn't happen.

Offline InfinityStream

• C-Box Member
  • Imouto
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: November 25, 2011, 04:05:39 pm »
Forgot to post Setsuna and Maria at the same time... Will fix that next round.

www.fark.com

Offline Krozam

• Mahou Shoujo
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: December 06, 2011, 06:57:21 pm »
Right. New round. I'm sorry it took this long again. I'll be controlling Aidan as well, until I Soul can no longer stand my constant poking and will post just to make it stop. Though my controlling will be minimal, as you can see - they'll just tag along unless someone talks to them or a battle starts.

We have two new characters incoming, by Asuka Jr. and Chihaya-chan. They'll post their characters when they're ready. Asuka's character will be a sort of a guardian golem in the tunnels we're currently travelling, and Chihaya's character will probably start from the Fortress, as an enemy.

New turn order in the first post (I realized the link thing was unnecessary and stupid, better keep it in the first post). Also here:
Nicolaos (+Harold&Aidan) (Krozam)
Lissa (Hollow Nyan-chan)
Cathair (tigershark13)
Nex (TheThing)
Jimmy (Zerpo)
Setsuna&Maria (InfinityStream)
Luna (Chihaya-chan)
Darwin (Irie Naoki)
Ishman (Listomar)
Fiona (Shion)
Estia (SpringHalo)
Acan (SootShade)
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 03:16:50 pm by Krozam »

Offline Shion

• Closet Otaku
  • Nothing beats a friend quite like a hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: December 09, 2011, 08:00:06 am »
Need for structure warring with need for spontaneity... Also, could you post the player names or an abbreviation? I keep forgetting which puppeteer goes to which character.   :-[
I want to get a vending machine, with fun sized candy bars, and the glass in front is a magnifying glass. You'll be mad, but it will be too late.

Offline Krozam

• Mahou Shoujo
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: December 09, 2011, 10:02:07 am »
Yeah... We could try a system where everyone is free to post whenever they have the time, as long as my turn stays as the constant that defines the beginning of a round. Might speed this up a little.

Added player names to the turn list.

Offline Fear-chan

• C-Box Member
  • Yandere
  • Forever cursed...
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: December 09, 2011, 02:18:07 pm »
Name: Luna Crimsonair
Race: Half human – half demon
Appearance: Essentially the image but amber eyes, small-average height, has many scars on her back for being tortured for committing crimes she had not commit during her youth.

Personality: Uncomfortable of her heritage, feels other half-breeds by so-called fantastic creatures are born as she was, flys into a berserker rage when confronted by demons/spirits/undead. She can come off quite harsh or distant but only because she fears her own blood and wants it to be simple for others to bring themselves to end her life if she loses it and attacks randomly although deep down she wouldn’t mind trying to get closer to anyone but her fears prevent her from trying...
Will go out of her way to help children has a weakness for those who are outcasts or orphans in particular as she knows what life they can expect, will never devise a strategy where an innocent is harmed in anyway although if someone is truly a bastard well they may not be so lucky even if she won’t let them die. Will plan or attempt a rescue for a comrade but if successful will openly state she didn’t do it for them as an individual but for the group as a whole even though that may not be the case.

Special Abilities: *placing in spoiler as I couldn't write it out briefly >.<
(click to show/hide)

Items of Interest: Her sword, the sword is a reminder of her father and something she is unsure whether to accept as a gift or burden but it does aid her as it was forged from her father a demon of dark affinity but embeded in it are jewels crafted by her mother and enchanted. The enchant permits her to channel fire magic through the blade thanks to the jewels and the blade will only accept someone of dark affinity to wield it.
She also keeps a dagger as a backup for tricky situations.

History: Let me see... I was raised alone by my mother as I never saw my father but he was probably a useless maggot although mother called him a deity it didn’t stop villagers from blaming me for every small thing... Getting beaten or whipped for crimes you never committed is such a great feeling is it not...

So upon turning 10 I trained in swordsmanship using mere tree branches or broken discarded weapons since my own weapon was too heavy... I don’t care if the blade I use now is my father’s I can use it and that is all that matters... not like I care who or what he may have been...

Upon turning 14 I could finally lift that heavy cursed weapon... After I turned 15 my mother had passed away and the villagers became much worse so I left and eventually got noticed by people for various reasons... I guess that is how I got to be where I am now...

Picture: http://i.imgur.com/mZ71Y.jpg

Offline Krozam

• Mahou Shoujo
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: December 09, 2011, 03:55:30 pm »
Looks good. I've added on the first post a link to the character bio. Welcome to the game!

Now, we need to decide her current situation. Why is she in the Fortress? Once that's settled, feel free to enter whenever you like. Through interaction with your character, I can do some settings building inside the Fortress...

Offline TheThing

• Experienced Programmer
  • Global Moderator
  • Loli
  • Living in IS
    • View Profile
    • My Personal Blog
« Reply #179 on: December 11, 2011, 10:32:54 am »
offtopic: OMG, DEMON GIRL IS HAWT, A/S/L?A/S/L?A/S/L?

ontopic: just posted my post. Decided to post it now before I start to do some work. Still not sure what I should do with my character... :p

Also, welcome on board Chihaya-chan :)
Living in IS is fun, except for the occasional volcano eruptions in my backyard but that's another story.
Owner & Project leader for NFP Encodings & ForPitch.
Making lolis cry since 2011