Author Topic: [RPG] The Wings of Hall OOC  (Read 103777 times)

Offline Irie Naoki

• C-Box Member
  • Yandere
    • View Profile
Re: [RPG] The Wings of Hall OOC
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2011, 10:25:08 pm »
Then how about, the sword is actually Really powerful, but like you said, I havent had it for long so I havent unlocked its full potential, (sorry for basically repeating what you said)

Offline Krozam

• Mahou Shoujo
  • GM of The Wings of Hall RPG
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2011, 10:28:14 pm »
It can be powerful, just try to keep it... reasonable. We're a famous mercenary group, but we're not supposed to be all-powerful. And remember, power always has its price. To keep things interesting, the more powerful your character is, the more serious his flaws and weaknesses should be.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 10:31:49 pm by Krozam »

Anime-Planet.com - anime | reviews
The Wings of Hall RPG - Do join in the fun!

Offline TheThing

• Experienced Programmer
  • Global Moderator
  • Loli
  • Living in IS
    • View Profile
    • My Personal Blog
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2011, 03:37:07 pm »
Septe: As we discussed earlier on the cbox, we have several options. We could carry only what we can comfortably carry, or we could have a bag of holding, or we could convince Nex to create us a pocket dimension. :P

Nex: "Pfft, you lazy bunch, when I was your age, I didn't have hocus pocus to create another dimension inside my pocket. Bah, this is what happens when people get too much accustomed to comfort. There is no way you can ever convince me to ever do such a thing for you. Plus, manipulating space to compress items in smaller space, yet retain light weight, and retain it's original form, shape and any magical elements is beyond possible. It can't be done."

Nocholaos: "You know, I heard off a star metal residing in an underground cave, but I just can't be arsed to remember where it was located. Also, we can't forego our mission to hunt such metals since it could be big in size not to mention we don't have space to carry such around... Is such a shame."

Nex: "Star metal, as in the STAR METAL, like from fallen stars? Umm... I'll see what I can do about that pocked dimension thingy."
Living in IS is fun, except for the occasional volcano eruptions in my backyard but that's another story.
Owner & Project leader for NFP Encodings & ForPitch.
Making lolis cry since 2011

Offline InfinityStream

• C-Box Member
  • Imouto
  • Popularly known as Piddles
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2011, 07:08:08 pm »
@Krozam.
There is nothing special about the sword. It just acts as a focus point when he needs to move his Ki between people and objects. Healer would probobaly be a great spot for him. The closest I could compare to his way of healing is Hanatarou from Bleach, only the energy flows in the opposite reaction. As to why it's black, and why he made it himself, the sword must react only to his Ki, so he had to infuse his Ki during the process of making it.

Gave reason in the character discripton.

The question of items.
Can't we be like the Kokiri in 'The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time' and have bags that NEVER get heavy and can hold an infinite amount of items :P
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 07:24:08 pm by InfinityStream »
I didn't like all those pics in my sig...

www.fark.com

Offline Krozam

• Mahou Shoujo
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2011, 09:38:50 pm »
Infinity: Ok, but if he made his own sword, doesn't that mean he's a somewhat proficient blacksmith as well? If you don't want that, make it so that he was merely present when it was made and infused his ki while the smith did the rest of the work.

With a "pocket dimension" I meant a small dimensional space that can be accessed from anywhere with the right spell. No weight, the only problem is that Nex is the only one in the party with the skill to access it. It's quite possible in this magic system, though very advanced magic. :P A "Bag of Holding", on the other hand, is a bag which minimizes and makes lighter items put into there, it can be accessed by anyone, but the downside is that we can only put small items there (which fit through the opening) and it's considerably more limited on space.

Damn, I know almost everyone's characters now, and we're still missing the Brain: the person who comes up with all the crazy but brilliant and out-of-the-box ideas, plans and strategies...
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 09:42:18 pm by Krozam »

Offline Listomar

• Closet Otaku
  • I'm new here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2011, 10:00:52 pm »
Name: Ishman
Race: Human
Appearance: Average height, very muscular (think Bruce Lee). Bronze colored skin with silver eyes. The sides of his head are shaved, with he hair combed back in a ponytail that starts at the back of his head. Several, barely noticeable scars throughout his body, with a a more clear one on the left side of his face. See picture.

Personality: At first glance, Ishman doesn't seem to have a personality. He was raised in a temple with strict discipline, and keeps on to that. See history for more detail. He does, however, have a sense of humor, though dry and sarcastic. He is very forward, and lacks empathy. He was raised as a perfect warrior, with servants preparing his food and such, so he often expects others to do those things for him, sometimes even commanding it if he feels his commands will be followed. Lacks many social skills, and often insults people with his forwardness.

In battle, he is fearless and direct, though not reckless. He knows when to retreat, if needed. A perfect soldier lives to fight another day. He doesn't exactly enjoy killing. He sees it as a necessary evil to hone his craft.

He respects battle prowess and tactical abilities, so he will be in good or neutral terms with most of the group, though they might not be with him. The monks are often seen as arrogant for their lack of social prowess.

Though a monk, he has no oath of celibacy, though relationships themselves are seen as a distraction. He might fulfill his needs sometimes, but falling for a woman as an idea is absurd to him. Doesn't mean he can't fall in love, it's just very unlikely.

Relationships with the group:

(click to show/hide)

Special Abilities: Near master level of Ki Combat. He uses a very acrobatic yet swift style of fighting (combine Karate/TKD/Muay Thai), and uses Ki for extra speed and strenght. Few people can keep up with his full speed.

He has runes tattooed to his body in a dark blue ink. The runes were made by a Grandmaster of his temple, who was trained in magic. The runes use his inner magic, and act as armor. So in a long, drawn out fight that he takes blows in, he is in a disadvantage since he will deplete both Ki and Magic sources inside him.

Ki-power list:

I'm just gonna list the names, you can check what they do from the Ki-description.

(click to show/hide)

Items of Interest: A twin bladed tonfa set, that can also be used as swords. Very proficient in their use. They are stored in the same scabbard on the back and can be pulled out with one arm.

History: Ishman is from a special temple in the eastern small Kingdom of Jaharta. The country is militarily weak, and would get swept by neighboring countries if it weren't for the temple. The temple and the country have a mutual agreement: the people of Jaharta supply the temple with food, and work as servants for the  warrior monks, and as payment, the temple protects the country. Even with just a few hundred men, the temple is feared as a strong military force.

Being somewhat of a genius even amongst the higly talented monks, Ishman set off at the age of 16 to his Master's Journey. Basically it's a journey every monk of the temple goea to after the Grandmasters deem that they have taught the student as much as they can. The purpose of the journey is for the student to get  actual combat experience and perfect their techniques there.

Soon after arriving to Nantii, Ishman saw The Wings of Hall in action, and joined up in hopes of being able to meet challenging foes and perfect himself. He respects Hall as a God of Death, but isn't a "worshipper". To him only his craft matters.

Info on the Temple: The temple of Aedon has been around for hundreds of years. It is dedicated to Aedon, the God of Perfection, or the God of Striving for Perfection, as the temple sees it. To them, Aedon is less of a God and more of a Grandmaster, who they model themselves after. Though many offer a prayer to Aedon for the health of their unborn children, or a good crop, the monks of the temple dedicate their lives to becoming  perfect weapons. Soldiers with no equal. And so far, they've done a pretty good job.

Picture: http://bad-dragon.deviantart.com/art/Raelen-Character-Concept-1-198584514

PS: Instead of the dragon tattoo he has a rune tattoo on both arms.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 09:13:52 pm by Listomar »

Offline InfinityStream

• C-Box Member
  • Imouto
  • Popularly known as Piddles
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2011, 11:11:58 pm »
@Krozam
Oh, that's what you meant. Sure, I guess I'm the blacksmith/healer/fighting guy. I'm so awesome xD

On the Pocket Dimension and/or 'Bag of Holding'
Does it really matter which one? Sure, the pocket dimension has security, but Nexus still has access to all pocket dimensions, thus allowing him to steal at will. The Bag of Holding, anyone can have access to ONLY if you hand over the bag.

Brain guy
Aren't you the brain guy? You are the leader of the Wings of Hall...

Female Characters
(Added at 6:24 Central Time)
We need more. As of now, we have one. Of course, this is my personal opinion... :3
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 12:27:11 am by InfinityStream »
I didn't like all those pics in my sig...

www.fark.com

Offline Krozam

• Mahou Shoujo
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2011, 11:41:32 pm »
The leader isn't necessarily the one who comes up with the plans. He's the charismatic one, who keeps the party together. Nicolaos is solid: he has charisma, common sense and fighting ability - but he isn't brilliant, and he doesn't think outside the box. That's why I hoped we'd get another character for that role, though it's not absolutely necessary. We're also missing a rogue/assassin type of character, looks like our methods will have to be fairly straightforward and reliant on fighting power... which we certainly aren't lacking.

I reviewed Listo's character before he posted it, it's fine. Another warrior, purely melee. We'll get some ranged power with my brother's character, and a couple more warriors with two other friends. Then there's qlxlxlp, whose character is still a mystery to me...
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 11:43:13 pm by Krozam »

Offline Irie Naoki

• C-Box Member
  • Yandere
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2011, 01:59:00 am »
I kinda thought I was the Rogue Assassin Type, I dont hold a very large blade, with the help from the sword I can actually become Sort off invisible by flying in the air and using the wind to move clouds with my speed, I am also faster then anyone who uses Ki to move, I am like the Perfect Assassin type =D

Offline Krozam

• Mahou Shoujo
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2011, 02:25:14 am »
I was thinking more of a lock-picking, backstabbing, hide-in-shadows type... :P

I just realized we're also missing high-powered magic artillery. We don't have anyone throwing gigantic fireballs and such. It's interesting how homogeous our group ended up being. It leaves us some weak points, but I pity anyone who gets into melee with us, we could probably decimate an army. :P
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 02:31:32 am by Krozam »

Offline tigershark13

• Closet Otaku
  • I'm new here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2011, 03:20:08 am »
Character Sheet

Name: Cathair
Race: Human (Dalradia)
Appearance:

Cathair is around 6 foot in height and of an averageish build. His pale skin is worn from the harsh winds of his northern Archipelago and his face is marred by a deep vicious scar trailing just below his right eye, looking as though the wound almost tore his eye out. His nose is crooked from the number of times he's broken it. He has some stubble, implying that he hasn't really bothered to shave, rather than any actual attempt to grow a beard, his hair is cropped short and a dark blonde.

The rest of his body is scarred to some extent from the years of raiding and fighting, on his back is a large tattoo of a Wolf, a symbol of protection and a recognition of his skill at leading war bands and raids.

Most will see him wearing his slightly battered set of chain-mail, obviously repaired multiple times over it's life, at his side is a short Sword and upon his back are three hefty throwing spears and a Godelic shield, which also looks more than a little worse for wear. The shields surface is marred with a number of scratches, the green paint somewhat peeling. In the centre of the shield is a boss, surrounded with a collection of trinity knots.

Around his neck hangs an expensive silver pendant and on his wrists are a number of golden bracelets that symbolise his wealth and strength.

He speaks in a thick Dalradian accent, with a voice hoarse from shouting orders and drinking far far too whiskey.

Personality: Cathair embodies many of the traits of a good Dalraidian warlord. He is arrogant, xenophobic, violent, incredibly cunning, proud and does just about everything to excess. As is normal in Dalradia he puts the pursuit of personal strength, political clout and power, whatever the form, above all else, for if one aspires to become the next Ard Ruine, as everyone does, one must be willing to do anything to get the power to take and hold such a mighty position.

He values cunning and tactics in battle beyond that of a fair fight, and is more than willing to be underhanded, in fact believes it foolish to even entertain the idea of honour in battle, and will do whatever he considers necessary (often with a slightly...disconcerting smile upon his face). He revels in battle and blood lust, and despite the fact he isn't particularly... well lets say scholarly, he has a cunning and slight insanity that has wrong footed many a "superior" commander, he is especially fond of ambush attacks.

He puts almost no value upon human life, particularly the life of what he calls "weaklings" (anyone who is not Daradian) and relishes causing destruction and chaos, partially because it is his way of life and partially because he believes he serves the old gods by doing so.

He also has an extreme drinking and gambling problem, which has led to a few...issues in the past, he is quick to anger, holds grudges, and doesn't really understand the meaning of subtly in a social context.

Special Abilities: due to years of leading small raiding parties he has a great amount of Tactical cunning, and is regarded as an expert using ambush tactics and light infantry against superior forces, however he lacks knowledge of large scale warfare tactics. Over his years of raiding he stayed true to his goal of perusing power and he has taken the time to acquire a Low level Ki ability. He's also very good at fighting with shields, and can use javelins and spears very well, and swords with some efficiency as well.

Items of Interest: His pendant is very expensive and hangs on a silver chain around his neck, blessed by priests of the blood god, it is said to give him power and protection when the blood of his foes soaks into the silver, whether this is true or not is debatable, but Cathair believes it is, and won't let anyone tell him otherwise

His bracelets are made from gold and are excellent examples of Dalradia's exquisite gold jewellery, they are marks of honour in his society and show him to be a skilled warrior and warlord.

His weapons include a decorated sword hanging off his belt, his shield, and a number of throwing spears. He also keeps a knife in his boot.

History

It is best to tell this in the way Cathair would tell it

"Well, ya see, it all started when i was chasin' the bastard over our seas, we both got a lil' carried away and shipwrecked by a large squall. I ended up in this god forsaken foreign land, and went ta drown me sorrows in a tavern, course, all I 'ad was a lil' coin so I thought I'd gamble some, ya know, make more money ta get back ta me home, a place without all these silly rules about honour an' the like.... Well...I lost... An' 'ere we are. I'd say tha's about all ya need ta know about me."

Relationships with other characters:

Cathair has an intense frustration at being trapped in a foreign land, under the command of a foreign leader who worships foreign gods, and worst of all being kept from his quest, nay his destiny, to become Ard Ruine of his homeland, and as such he is quite volatile and unless otherwise stated he will have snapped or gotten angry at everyone in the group at one time or another. When this frustration is combined with his normal personality it makes things rather...tense for Cathair.

Harold Bjornson:

He finds Harold...Annoying, not necessarily due to jealousy, but mostly because he believes that Harold is a "Sissy, smarmy, annoyin' hole diggin' bastard" and of course he really hates the fact he tries to bed women using charm, rather than the more traditional method of impressing her with feats of war

Nicolaos Karenz

Caithair's relationship with Nicolaos is....a complex one. On the one hand he deeply resents being in the employ of a foreigner, particularly one who he is indebted to. On the other he does have a slightly grudging respect for Nicolaos' ability to fight and finds that Nicolaos' issues with authority give him more chances to vent out his frustrations at his position and the rather...unexpected delay to his attempts to become the new Ard Ruine. Normally Caithair would take issue at Nicolaos' worship of a god other than his own lands "old gods" (particularly the blood god) however, all the battles Nicolaos gets them into provides more than enough Souls and blood for his gods, in Caithair's opinion anyway, so he accepts Nicolaos' worship of Hall.

Darwin Roday

Caithair is very wary and suspicious of Darwin. He has never seen or heard of an Avian before, and has the nagging suspicion that Darwin is in fact a demon bird who wants to eat his eyes and drink his bone marrow. And even WORSE than being a demon bird Darwin doesn't even drink properly!. All this combined means Caithair really doesn't trust him and tends to avoid Darwin where he can.

Lissa Dragomier

Cathair finds Lissa a curiosity and finds her ability to set fire to things at will rather interesting and usually spends his time with her trying to convince Lissa to teach him how she summons fire. Other than that he isn't particularly interested in her and while he doesn't hate her (well, hate her as much as he hates most of the rest of the group) he doesn't really make any effort to become friendly with her.

Nex Addo

Cathair has a special place of dislike for Nex, he finds the hooded man intensely annoying. Not because he relies on magic necessarily, but because he always, ALWAYS goes out of his way to make Cathair look the fool. Correcting Cathair all the time, pointing out every teensy tiny flaw in his plans and acting all smart and high and mighty just because he'd spend his life....reading. There is no love lost between the pair and Cathair will go out of his way to make Nex's life difficult where he can and tends to be more even volatile than usual around the man.

Setsuna Ando

Cathair finds Setsuna very tiresome and is prone to snapping at him. While he likes the fact Setsuna is blunt Cathair cannot stand his pointless sense of Chivalry and honour, and regularly enjoys telling Setsuna that it is a fools code and generally a pointless ideal to uphold.

Ishman

Cathair, despite respecting Ishman's battle prowess finds the man to be... Hard to deal with, his strict discipline and upbringing is an Anathema to Cathair and Cathair has great difficulty understanding why a warrior wouldn't enjoy killing his foes. Unfortunately, Cathair holds a grudge against Ishman. On one of their first nights Ishman tried to get Cathair to cook his meal for him and....Cathair took this as a great insult, and has yet to forgive Ishman for the transgression against his person.

Jimmy 'Kage' Kuneto

At first, Cathair believed him and Jimmy could be friends...Or at least not at each others throats, they both used ambush tactics and would do whatever they had to achieve their aims however Jimmy's constant attempts to save women and children get on Cathair's nerves and the fact Jimmy has gotten in Cathair's way once or twice has soured their relationship further.

Acan Moread

Cathair surprisingly, doesn't have any sort of grudge with Acan, he finds the man a little strange, and of course dislikes the fact he's foreign, but beyond Cathair's usual bad temperament and xenophobia there is surprisingly little conflict between the pair... For now anyway

Estia Barackson

Cathair doesn't exactly hate Estia, but he certainly doesn't like her, he distrusts her because she's an elf, and finds her constant attempts to preserve life and avoid conflict highly annoying and has a habit of deliberately sabotaging these efforts to avoid conflict.

Maria Cyan

Cathair finds Maria's mothering tendencies get on his nerves rather quickly and he snaps at her quite a bit, he already has one mother and he doesn't wish for another one.

Aidan Donovan am Delian

Cathair reserves a special place of utter hatred and contempt for Aidan in his heart. Not only is he a foreigner, he is from Tylwythau Treftadaeth Etifedd, his peoples most hated enemy. Aidan has a far, far worse transgression however, during one of their many skirmishes when Cathair was raiding Aidan's homeland, Aidan gave Cathair the scar upon his face, not outright killing him, but almost blinding him, and for this Cathair has held a grudge ever since, swearing to repay Aidan for his "Gift" ten fold. The fact they are both in the same group causes great tensions for Cathair who regularly comes to blows with Aidan, usually one of the pair being dragged away before anyone manages to get severely hurt. On the battlefield however, this hatred seems to work in the teams favour, Cathair is pushed to even greater feats of bravery (or insanity depending upon ones view point) To show Aidan up and will go out of his way to kill as many of the enemy as possible. And of course, he wants to make sure Aidan stays alive, nobody but Cathair is going to get the pleasure of killing him.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 10:23:56 am by tigershark13 »

Offline Zerpo

• Rin's Slave
  • C-Box Member
  • Yandere
  • Jimmy 'Kage' Kuneto
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2011, 05:24:12 am »
Name: Jimmy 'Kage' Kuneto - Kage is assassin codename
Race: Human (Unknown/Antigar)

Appearance: Just under 6ft tall with a kind of small build. Slightly tanned skin with green eyes and pure white hair. Jimmy is always clean shaven and well groomed. Jimmy is normally seen wearing the black cloak that has come to be known as the trademark of the Assassins Guild of Antigar. He only has the cloaks hood up on missions. Jimmy carries 2 pure white katana on his back and has a silver bracelet on his right wrist that symbolizes his passing of the Masters Call and becoming a Master Assassin.

Personality: Jimmy is normally very casual and laid back. He enjoys having a good laugh. While he is on a job he is always deadly serious. Jimmy has a policy of not killing women or children and will often go out of his way to prevent them from being killed, however if you are old enough to be using a weapon you are no longer a child in his eyes.  Jimmy prefers using stealth and ambush techniques to take out his targets or complete his missions however his skill at dual wielding his katana allows him to fight rather well on open battlefields as well.  Jimmy respects anyone who shows skill and power. Jimmy treasures his katanas more then anything as they are his only link to his past. He will often jokingly complain if they are gonna get dirty due to killing or hiding. Above all else Jimmy loves a good challenge. The more challenging the mission the more fun he has and the more effort he puts in

Special Abilities: Due to his assassin's training Jimmy is extremely stealthy and can move silently. He is also extremely skilled and camoflage and can move with ease in darkness.  He has nearly mastered the use of his ki and uses it in devestating bursts of speed or power when neccessary.  He can also quickly unsheath the daggers he keeps stored in the sleaves of his cloak. Once again due to his training Jimmy is proficient in Martial Arts. Jimmy has also inherited a rather unique genetic ability from his father. If someone close to him is in life threatening danger time slows down for Jimmy. So far the only thing Jimmy has discovered he is able to do is dodge bullets or strikes with ease, if only for a limited amount of time

Items of Interest: 2 pure white katana with back scabbard. that are his only keepsakes from his Dad. 2 sleave sheathed daggers and 2 two shot pistols.

History: Not much is known about where Jimmy was born. He was found at the age of 1 by a member of the Guild in a village that had been burnt to the ground. All that was left of the village was a small boy and 2 white katana. Jimmy acceled at his assassin training and was second in his class. Jimmy completed his Masters Call at the age of 17 and became a fully fledged assassin. The only mission Jimmy has ever failed was when a noble sent him to kill Nicolaos. Jimmy joined the Wings of Hall on a request to the Assasins Guild.

Picture: http://i.imgur.com/BJV9l.jpg Closest i could find to my mental image of Jimmy. Picture that with green eyes a hood where the collar is and the katanas strapped to his back

Relationships:
Harold Bjornson: Jimmy is impressed with the way Harold acts with the ladies while he is drunk. The split personality doesnt seem to bother Jimmy and he doesnt mind spending time with Harold.
Nicolaos Karenz: Jimmy tends to act a bit awkward towards Nicolaos due to trying to kill him in the past. However he greatly respects Nicolaos abilitys as he is the only contract he has failed to complete.
Darwin Roday: Jimmy doesnt mind that Darwin doesnt like to talk much and wouldnt mind going occasionally for a quiet drink. Jimmy also respects the fact that Darwin doesnt want to talk about his past and that he only kills when he has to.
Lissa Dragomier: Jimmy enjoys spending time with Lissa as they are the same age. He feels quite close to her. Also due to his morals/policy he would go out of his way to protect her.  Jimmy also secretly thinks Lissa is cute.
Nex Addo: Jimmys relationship with Nex is kind of complicated. It is mainly based around wit and sarcasm(mainly about Nex's age :) ) However deep down Jimmy greatly respects Nex and occasionally allows that respect to surface. Jimmy also greatly enjoys. competing in contests of sneakyness with Nex.
Setsuna Ando: Jimmy respects Setsuna's skill with a sword and would like to spar with him one day. Jimmy also feels sympathetic towards Setsuna for what has happened in his past.
Ishman: Jimmy gets along with Ishman as they are rather close in age. Above all else Jimmy respects Ishman's combat abilitys and would love to reguarly spar with him.
Cathair: Jimmy greatly respects Cathair's ambush skills and battle prowess. However their relationship is kind of soured by Cathairs lack or morals and attempts to kill woman and children.  Jimmy has even had to step in a few times to prevent this from happening.
Acan Moread: Jimmy respects Acan's skills with a crossbow and magic. Although Acan isnt very social Jimmy enjoys talking to him(even if it is just to hear the sound of his own voice)
Estia Barackson: Jimmy's relationship with Estia is kind of like his relationship with Lissa. He enjoys spending time/feels close to her due to similar age(if your using human equivalent) Once again due to his morals/policy he will go out of his way to protect Estia.
Maria Cyan: Due to being raised by the Assassin's Guild Jimmy tends to think of Maria as a motherly figure in his life. Once again due to his morals/policy he will go out of his way to protect her.
Aidan Donovan am Delian: Jimmy respects Aidan's battle prowess however other then that he doesnt really know what to make of him and tends to act awkwardly around him.

« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 05:03:38 am by Zerpo »
SO much love...
Firstly, DAMN YOU ZERPO for picking three of my favourites.
Damn you Zerpo =_=

Offline Krozam

• Mahou Shoujo
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2011, 12:26:46 pm »
So here's our rogue/assassin type. Welcome! When we meet next in the cbox, I might have some potential character pics for you, if you'd like to check them out.

The character is fine otherwise, but I must ask, what's with the swords? Your character doesn't know, but I'm sure you have some idea of why they're white and what are their secrets. PM me if you wish to keep it a secret.

Cathair looks interesting. I love the personality, this should be interesting. ;D Out of curiosity, is it on purpose that the name is Dalradia and not Dalriada, the ancient name of the Scots? The character is fine, I suppose he'll do in the lack of a proper genius with out-of-the-box ideas. However, we should decide, to whom did he get indebted to? One of the Wings of Hall, or someone else, maybe Nicolaos bought his debt? Also, since he has many valuable items, I assume he has a reason why he won't be parted with them?

Now, as the start of the RP draws near, each of you should give some thought to your relationships with the other group members. Who do you get along with and who do you not get along with? Have you forged bonds of friendship? Is there someone you hate and despise? Anybody fall for Lissa yet? This is your chance to further develop your character's personality.

For my own part, my guy is quite distant and closed, he probably hasn't made any close friendships. However, he also kind of gets along with everyone, because he doesn't judge, he shows a measure of respect for everyone, and it's practically impossible to make him mad at you. He goes out of his way to make sure everyone stays alive, even if it endangers the completion of the mission, so it'd seem he kind of cares for everyone. He doesn't care if your personality is despicable or annoying, as long as you're strong/useful and follow his orders.

Oh, and Infinity, one female character is more than I expected. Whether she's happy with her man-harem or distressed to be alone among us is for her player to decide...
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 12:30:49 pm by Krozam »

Offline tigershark13

• Closet Otaku
  • I'm new here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2011, 12:39:26 pm »
Aye, i decided to corrupt the name of the Irish raiders attacking Scotland, hoping to disguise my lack of imagination when it comes to names ;)

And he wouldn't be parted with them because they are all ritual in many ways, signs of his prowess in battle, for him to part with his jewellery would be akin to admitting the foreigner he gave them to was a better warrior than he.

Nicolaos would make some sense aye.

Caithair shows an arrogant disdain for just about everyone in the group, because they're all foreigners, but unless they outright go out of their way to annoy him/he takes something as an insult then he'll hold a grudge for a loonngg while. He does have one HATED enemy on the team, whose character sheet has yet to be posted, so that one can be worked out later

Offline Listomar

• Closet Otaku
  • I'm new here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2011, 12:48:52 pm »
Ishman doesn't really hate, or like for that matter, anyone.

He respects battle prowess and tactical abilities, so he will be in good or neutral terms with most of the group, though they might not be with him. The monks are often seen as arrogant for their lack of social prowess.

Though a monk, he has no oath of celibacy, though relationships themselves are seen as a distraction. He might fulfill his needs sometimes, but falling for a woman as an idea is absurd to him. Doesn't mean he can't fall in love, it's just very unlikely.

Hmmh.. I think I'll add that to the char sheet.