Discussion Forums > Enticing to watch...

Ecchi/Harem

<< < (2/2)

Dude36:
Very nice, made me download High School DxD and High School of The Dead. Seen the others already, and liked them very much ^_^

Hanover Fist:
To Love-Ru: Trouble

Comedy, Ecchi, Harem, Sci-Fi

To LOVE-Ru: Trouble - MAL - TorrentTo LOVE-Ru: Trouble OVA - MAL - TorrentMotto To LOVE-Ru: Trouble - MAL - Doki BD batchesTo LOVE-Ru Darkness - MAL - Doki BD batchesTo LOVE-Ru Darkness OVA - MAL - OVA1, OVA2, OVA3
To LOVE-Ru

OVA
(click to show/hide)Motto
(click to show/hide)Darkness
(click to show/hide)Darkness OVA
(click to show/hide)

Lala, a voluptuous alien princess with a devilish tail refuses to get married and flees to Earth. She teleports naked into Rito's bathtub. Reaching out in the steamy tub, he gropes Lala's breasts, which just happens to be the traditional way to propose marriage on Deviluke. Lala decides she'll stay on Earth and marry him. Rito also has a longtime crush named Haruna that he's never had the guts to ask out. Of course Rito is an unlucky klutz and lands in many compromising positions in front of Haruna and an ever-widening circle of females. By the time of the Darkness series, Lala's little sisters are also living on Earth with Rito. One of them - Momo - decides she'll create a harem for Rito since that's allowed on Deviluke.

The franchise has three fanservice-laden series and two sets of OVAs that ride on the edge between ecchi and hentai. Doki started subbing this in 2010 and it's been a staple here ever since. If you're looking for an ecchi harem show, here you go.

Pictures
Screencaps mostly courtesy of RandomC.

To LOVE-Ru
(click to show/hide)Rito's crush: Haruna

The accidental marriage proposal

Lala accepts

Consequences of turning Lala down

And the troubles begin...

To LOVE-Ru Darkness
(click to show/hide)Don't worry, the light beams are NOT on the BD rips.

Kuroneko:
Ladies vs. Butlers

Comedy, Ecchi, Harem, Romance
MyAnimeList overview - Downloads: Doki BD Batches

A high school boy joins a boarding school for butlers and maids to achieve his "dream." He really doesn't want to be a burden on his relatives, so he joins the Hakureiryƍ Academy - a school to train high class ladies and their servants. Because of his delinquent appearance the girls are scared of him. However, he is scared too when he discovers his childhood "friend" is a student there as well - a girl with a two faced character who traumatized him many times in the past.

I like this anime because there are many Ecchi scenes to catch your eye. It is also great for anyone (like me) who likes maids in uniform and their clothes. I especially liked the main character Hino Akiharu's personality - for even though he looks bad he's a really good and caring person. That's why he is loved by most of the girls there and can build such a nice bouncy harem.

Pictures

(click to show/hide)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version