Discussion Forums > Anime

Anime bluray release dates

(1/3) > >>

heyman:
I thought it would be nice to have all bluray release dates in one place. The dates are taken from official websites and CDJapan. They will be updated if necessary.
The date format is dd-mm-yyyy. Number in square brackets is the number of volume.
Italicized title means that release dates for all volumes aren't known.
Underlined title contains hyperlink to the official anime website.

If you want something to be on the list, then PM me on forum or find me on cbox/irc.

I decided to use Google Sheets since it's easier to manage and more readable. Notice that there are openings and endings release dates on the other sheet.

>> CLICK HERE FOR ANIME BLURAY DATES <<

Miku:
can you find out when the Strike Witches Movie will come out?

ixlone:
Has it even aired at cinema yet?

heyman:

--- Quote from: Miku on June 04, 2012, 09:56:09 pm ---can you find out when the Strike Witches Movie will come out?

--- End quote ---

It aired at the cinema in March and I wouldn't expect it in the next 7 months. No info about BD release date on the official website and on CDJapan. I'm going to watch this movie so date will appear here eventually.

Jmarvel:
Well looking at your post your are going to do Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai because I really haven't seen any releases on your main site for that series in bluray i was just wondering I am kind of new to your site. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version