Author Topic: Top 10 Lists...  (Read 36761 times)

Offline InfinityStream

• C-Box Member
  • Imouto
  • Popularly known as Piddles
    • View Profile
Re: Top 10 Lists...
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2011, 07:52:46 pm »
Top Ten Ladies of TWGOK

1. Shiori

2. Elsie

3. Haqua

4. Tenri

5. Ayumi

6. Chihiro

7. Kusunoki

8. Minami

9. Sumire

10. Kanon
I didn't like all those pics in my sig...

www.fark.com

Offline Krozam

• C-Box Member
  • Mahou Shoujo
  • GM of The Wings of Hall RPG
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2011, 08:36:01 pm »
My top 10 TWGOK girls:

1. Tenri + Diana - They make an interesting, contradicting pair, and Tenri is IMO the cutest of them all.
2. Haqua - The second cutest, and one of the best balanced tsundere I know.
3. Chihiro - Didn't like her at first, and still don't think she's among the cutest or most likeable, but her character development and depth are on a whole different level from most others.
4. Shiori + Minerva - Shiori is one of the deepest characters, and Minerva is incredibly cute in a childish way.
5. Minami - The swimmer girl. For one reason: her capture is my favourite, it was an incredible scene.
6. Yui + Mars - Especially after her first arc Yui has been a source of much hilarity, the only one who can totally mess up Keima's pace all on her own. ;D Mars... well, I don't know what to think of her yet.
7. Ayumi + Mercury - I've been warming up to Ayumi recently, she makes an interesting pair with Chihiro, and she's one of the cutest.
8. Jun - The teacher trainee. One of the cutest, barely behind Haqua.
9. Kanon + Apollo - For two reasons: her confession scene was goddamn hilarious, and her song at the end of her arc in the anime brought tears to my eyes.
10. Rieko - The old woman with a granddaughter. I like the basic idea of her arc, it was pretty unique.

Concerning the others: Elsie is too goddamn stupid, I never liked her; Mio is too shallow and stereotypical, though I liked her and would welcome more development for her character; Kusunoki is a tomboy and not too interesting otherwise either; Tsukiyo is too cold, though very cute; Sumire and Nanaka's arcs weren't particularly interesting (though Sumire is one of the cutest); and Hinoki is too much of a diva...

Edit: Oh wait, forgot about Nora. Though she hasn't been a capture target, she's still one of the important characters. Also, she's damn awesome, so I'll place her... 5th.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2011, 08:56:38 pm by Krozam »

Anime-Planet.com - anime | reviews
The Wings of Hall RPG - Do join in the fun!

Offline Krozam

• C-Box Member
  • Mahou Shoujo
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2012, 09:33:36 am »
After re-reading Kami to Sengoku Seitokai, I'm forced to revise my list of coolest male protagonist. Katsuragi Musashi goes to the 8th place, dropping BBB's Mochizuki Jirou off the top 10.

Edit: On a second thought, he goes to the 5th place, and 10th on the list of all male characters. He's just that awesome.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 07:04:34 am by Krozam »

Offline Nymphetamine2791

• Tsundere
  • Aka Nymph The Hopeless Romantic
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2012, 12:07:29 am »
Top 10 favorite girls <3:

• Sekai Saionji (School Days)
  • Kyou Fujibayashi (Clannad)
  • Mio Akiyama (K-ON!)
  • Soi Fon (Bleach)
  • Rima Touya (Vampire Knight)
  • Hina Sakai (Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi)
  • Rin Tohsaka (Fate/Stay Night)
  • Minato Nagase (Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka)
  • Saeko Busujima (Highschool of The Dead)
  • Ami (Toradora!)

Top 10 favorite males:

• Shinichi Okazaki(NANA)
  • Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
  • Kenji Harima (School Rumble)
  • Lelouch Lamperouge (Code Geass)
  • Light Yagami (Death Note)
  • Tomoya Okazaki (Clannad)
  • Gin Ichimaru (Bleach)
  • Kenpachi Zaraki (Bleach)
  • Shizuo Heiwajima (Durarara!!)
  • Ryuu Sanada (Kimi ni Todoke)

"There isn't a single guy who doesn't want to spoil his girl."
--Amagami SS

Offline Krozam

• C-Box Member
  • Mahou Shoujo
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2012, 10:46:52 pm »
Got the idea from a recent Sankaku list...

My top 10 rewatchable anime:

1. Kaze no Stigma (No contest here, I watched it 3 more times within a year from my first watch.)
2. Ookami-san to 7-nin no Nakama-tachi (Almost KnS-level entertaining.)
3. Asura Cryin' (One very much underrated anime, and one of the few heavy-ish ones that I like to re-watch often.)
4. Trigun (Only the first half, though, the second half gets a little too heavy for frequent re-watching.)
5. Amaenaideyo (Read this for explanation.)
6. Toradora (The only anime that actually got better on the re-watch... O.o)
7. Umineko no Naku Koro ni (Despite its heavyness, for some reason I frequently get the urge to watch this - well, it's one of my 5-star anime, so it's not that strange.)
8. Tsukuyomi ~Moon Phase~ (Hmm... It's been a long time since I last watched this, about time for a re-watch...)
9. Star Ocean EX (More for nostalgia reasons than for being particularly good, though it's quite entertaining - it's the second anime I watched knowing it's anime.)
10. Matantei Loki Ragnarok (No idea why this is so easy to re-watch, it's not that entertaining... :/ )

This is by no means a list of my favourite anime, or in the order of how highly I rate them, just the ones I've re-watched (or had the urge to re-watch) most often. Mostly light, entertaining anime - the heavy and high-quality ones are usually best enjoyed rarely.

Edit: How the fuck did I forget Black Blood Brothers?! It's all the way up there after Ookami-san, 3rd place. Extremely entertaining and underrated anime, and I really wish there was more of it than that 12 episodes.

Edit2: Also forgot about Kishin Houkou Demonbane. Despite the jumpy pacing, problems with the plot progression and poor production quality, I still find the concept great and the anime an entertaining light watch that I occasioanlly feel like re-watching. I'd maybe place it after Toradora...
« Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 08:16:24 pm by Krozam »

Offline LostLogia4

• Closet Otaku
  • A fan of Yagami Hayate
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2012, 04:23:59 pm »
My personal Top 10 favorite female characters (I only have three male characters in my personal top list).
The list goes from 0 to 9, but that doesn't mean I favor one character after another, They're indeed my personal favorites in respective animes (or in case of the last three, Playstation games).

0. Fate Testarossa (Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha)
1. Koumoto Madoka (Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi)
2. Nakagawa Kanon (the World God only Knows)
3. Mio Akiyama (K-On)
4. Miki Hoshii (The iDOLM@STER)
5. Mikuru Asahina (Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu)
6. Homura Akemi (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)
7. Nepgear (Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2)
8. Merurulince Rede Arls (Atelier Meruru)
9. Mystearica Aura Fende (Tales of the Abyss)

Offline Irie Naoki

• C-Box Member
  • Yandere
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2012, 03:41:03 pm »
I think its time for me to put out a top 10 list, and since its my first I'm gonna make it big and meaningful.

so with my first top 10 list is gonna

My top 10 most favorite anime of all time.

(This list might change if anime I watch in future are better than those that are on my list, all the anime on my list are those I've given 10 on MAL)

1. Fate/Zero Do I really need to explain why this is my nr. 1? Everything I noticed while watching Fate/Zero was just amazing, animation, music, characters, story, etc.

2. Clannad When I say Clannad I mean both together, since there wouldn't be a second season without the first. But Clannad holds a special place in my heart, the fact that it is one of the saddest anime I've watched and probably one of the saddest out there but also one of the best romance out there, giving not only a "happy ending" where they are together but also what happens afterwards is not seen every day.

3. Last Exile Last Exile is one of those rare gems out there that are easily overlooked, the animation is spectacular considering its time, the music is very good, the story is gripping and the characters are lovable.

4. Kanon (2006) I don't know what it is that makes Kanon so special but for me I just fell in love with the story and the characters, plus, it does help that mai waifu is in it ;)

5. Itazura na Kiss (Sorry Krozam) I really like this series, no matter what others say it is fantastic, a romantic story about what seemed to be a one sided love but was mutual. This and Clannad are the only anime I've seen that continue after the main characters got together and show not only when they are married but also some problems couples have in their life. It's also a great plus that even some of the side characters find love as well.

6. The World God Only Knows This is a summary for both of the series: The main protagonist steals the show. If I were to make a top 10 most badass male lead, he would be in my nr. 1. The music in this is also amazing, having the right tone at every corner.

7. Steins;Gate This was something I had nearly missed, but thanks to my brother (TheThing) I didn't and I was amazed at this. I was shocked at how good this was.

8. AKB0048 Holy crap this anime, I was not expecting so much awesomeness in one series. The animation was amazing, the music was very enjoyable but what was most shocking was that the character development was done perfectly, maybe the reason I look high to this anime.

9. Valkyria Chronicles This was something that I did not hear about until a fellow otaku friend told me to watch it since he had played the game and wanted to hear what others thought about the anime, and boy did I love it. I was shocked at how well done the animation was since I did not have high hopes.

10. Hunter X Hunter by this I mean the old series, not the remake, tho the remake is really good. Hunter X Hunter is one of those that I consider Nostalgic, I love the story and the characters and it was fun to see them get stronger and stronger.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 02:55:04 pm by Irie Naoki »

Offline Krozam

• C-Box Member
  • Mahou Shoujo
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2012, 04:53:29 pm »
That deserves a response.

My top 10 anime:

1. The Twelve Kingdoms - An astonishingly rich and interesting fantasy world, brilliant character development, a great plot, philosophical depth and epic action... The first few eps are kinda boring, but the rest is so awesome that this anime stands supreme at the top of my list.
2. Fullmetal Alchemist (2003) - Simply a superbly balanced blend of entertainment and depth, action and comedy, political intrigue and touching moments, with a great plot to carry it all. The only thing it lacks is a decent romance.
3. Umineko no Naku Koro ni - The most powerful atmosphere I've ever experienced in an anime, save a few special moments here and there. Naturally, it also has a good plot, significant depth, fine characters and other qualities, but the atmosphere is the most important thing.
4. Mushishi - Slow-paced awesomeness. Incredible depth and wisdom to be found here. A story created with great imagination.
5. Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko - The special thing about this anime are the character designs, it's difficult to find cuter anime girls. The best slice of life anime I know, this has hilarious comedy, fine character development and dialogue, depth and beautiful moments, and no major weaknesses.
6. Kaze no Stigma - This anime has plenty of flaws, but somehow it's just the most entertaining anime I know. Badass and extremely interesting male protagonist, entertaining battles and great comedy.
7. Asura Cryin' - Awesome, complex plot is the thing that stands out in this anime. Very high entertainment value and occasionally top-class dramatisation.
8. Spice and Wolf - The concept sounds a bit boring, but this story is written and executed with great skill. The dialogue and the whole character interaction between the main character pair is simply brilliant. One of the best anime romances as well. I can't wait to see how the story ends.
9. Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakama-tachi - My kind of comedy. It's the narrator's show, Arai Satomi delivers at least two thirds of the excellent comedy. Entertainment value almost on par with Kaze no Stigma. Not a bad romance either.
10. Master Keaton - Like Mushishi, this anime has a lot of wisdom and depth. With an awesome, genuinely mature protagonist, and realistic adventures, this is a pretty rare kind of anime.

Offline TheThing

• Experienced Programmer
  • Global Moderator
  • Loli
  • Living in IS
    • View Profile
    • My Personal Blog
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2012, 06:37:50 am »
Top 10 most impact anime on me

• Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan - This anime changed my view of anime forever. It was my first anime I saw and changed my view of it. I really hate this show but for what it did, it did pretty good. Also it had ecchi... A lot of it xD But my god was this a bad show.
  • IS (Infinite Stratos) - Talk about a great start and how INCREDIBLY fast it can go bad. This show is so horrible I've never seen a worse male lead since... EVER.
  • Panty & Stocking - Really excellent show. For me, shows that it doesn't matter the style of a show or anything like that, even if it seems childish, looks can be very deceiving. (also made me giggle everytime I see powerfull girls). It's awesome, epic, and most importantly, full of win. This anime is so catered to western societies and for what it's worth, one of the most entertaining shows ever.
  • School Days - This one really impacted me a lot. While most people really hate it, I personally loved it. It was quirky at first and entertaining but for me, it sent a pretty strong message about this subject: If you're going to aim for harem ending, make everyone happy. And that brings me to my next choice.
  • Seitokai no Ichizon - I love this show. I so deeply love it. It's funny, the dialog is entertaining and most importantly, the main character is awesome xD This also connects to my next choice (seem to be doing that a lot in here)
  • Kaze no Stigma - A show that shows that you REALLY don't need to have a full show just to show a person getting stronger. Start weak and then become strong. No, this anime is about badass. A person that is strong FROM the start and it's entertaining, funny, awesome, epic, and lots of other adjectives.
  • Anything Key has done - I don't really need to explain this one. Just shows that you can make a good love story in animated form that tops everything Hollywood has ever done.
  • Final Approach - Changed my view of romance from beginning. Before I had only really "seen" Love Hina and other shows that show the guy running around after the girl (and failing badly and etc.) but this show turned it around and made an awesome epic and funny comedy love romance that really made me actually like love stories again (and made me find Key stuff eventually)
  • Tsukihime - My god I hate this. I hate this a lot. It was a PURE coincident I actually played the VN and when I found out an anime was already out, I was all excited. Well... Don't really have to explain this one.
  • Last Exile - This is my number 1 favorite show ever. And I mean that. It's the best show out there and it had a huge impact on me. It made me start love Gonzo and from that I found numerous other shows like Kaze no Stigma and other unappreciated shows that really shine like Shangri-La.
Living in IS is fun, except for the occasional volcano eruptions in my backyard but that's another story.
Owner & Project leader for NFP Encodings & ForPitch.
Making lolis cry since 2011