Author Topic: Baka to Test 480p request  (Read 8653 times)

Offline SeaWolf69

• Closet Otaku
  • I'm new here!
    • View Profile
Baka to Test 480p request
« on: October 26, 2012, 08:20:38 am »
Hello,

Can someone please reseed Baka to Test 480p or advise me how to get it via xdcc? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks...........

Offline Hanover Fist

• Usagimimi
    • View Profile
    • Hanover Fist Productions on YT
Baka to Test 480p
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2012, 11:31:10 am »
As far as I can tell, Doki only ever did 4 episodes of Baka to Test season 2. That was a joint with SGKK. Those weren't on the Doki's packlists but I did find them on SGKK's packlist. Eps 1-4 of season 2 were the only 480p versions I found as XDCC.

In torrents I found [Mochi]'s 400p .avis of season 1 on Nyaa with 1 seed and a 480p torrent for [FFFpeep]'s season 2 on Nyaa with 7 seeds. Nothing was on BakaBT since the show has been licensed.

It looks like you will have the most luck getting 720p: I found XDCCs of the entire S1 and S2 by other groups at http://doki.co/releases/xdcc/. Enter "Baka to Test" in the search bar and it brings up the [Mochi] 720p S1s and the [FFFpeeps] 720p S2s. Click on any listing and it gives you the exact /msg (example: "/msg Ginpachi-Sensei xdcc send #5276" for Baka to Test ep.1) to copy and paste into your IRC client. I did a quick test and it seems like you can send a /msg to Ginpachi-Sensei from any Rizon channel: The Ginpachi-Sensei bot doesn't have to be listed in the users with the other %bots.

One good general packlist to search is #NEWS where I found even more Baka to Test releases here. Like the [Ayumi] releases of S2 episodes and specials on Rawrbot you can access in #Doki. A tricky bit is getting the experience to know what channel the assorted bots can be found in. Most bots (like Cerebrate) require that you send the /msg from a known channel where the bot is located in the %user list. However, a good clue is going to the IRC channel of the group that did the release and looking in the user list there for the bot name.

Good luck.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 11:46:46 am by Hanover Fist »

Offline SeaWolf69

• Closet Otaku
  • I'm new here!
    • View Profile
Re: Baka to Test 480p request
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2012, 06:35:01 pm »
Thanks for the info Hanover Fist. I did find a sight that offered direct downloads via rapidshare. They have season one and two with ova in both 720 and 480 versions.