Author Topic: Post your collection!  (Read 149750 times)

Offline shawurai

• Tsundere
    • View Profile
Re: Post your collection!
« Reply #90 on: June 09, 2013, 01:55:03 pm »
One of my last loots of this month. The only thing missing is TLRD Vol.6 that's still in transit.
So here we have.

A couple of manga (french) that I bought yesterday.

2 Dengeki Hime magazines and Cielo artbook that arrived last monday.

Dengeki Otona no Moeoh vol.2 magazine (this is the more ecchi version of the regular Dengeki Moeoh magazines)
Small Furifure 2 fanbook
Eshi 100 vol.3

For those that don't know the Eshi 100. These are artbooks with 100 illustrations in them from 100 different artists. For all I know they are only sold at the art exibit that has the same name and that is held once a year. The best thing however is that the books are completely bilingual (JP + ENG).
If you ever get the chance to buy one of these, do so. They are worth it!!

I shall speak neither hurtful nor harsh word, but shall speak respectfully, even of my enemies, for temperate words may turn aside anger.

Offline Rokudaime

• Cosplayer
  • Keyfag and Type-Moon junkie
    • View Profile
    • Rokudaime's YouTube account
« Reply #91 on: June 16, 2013, 09:18:28 pm »
I'd like to post pictures of all the stuff I bought at the London Comic Con last month, all the stuff I bought over the web some months before that, and some stuff I forgot in my initial collection post, but Imageshack really sucks...Can any of you tell me of a good place to upload pictures that is free to use? How do you guys get your images to show up the way they do in this thread, with bars that allow you to scroll to see the whole picture, if the picture is big? When I posted my images, I was forced to put them in thumbnails, since if I didn't, only parts of the picture would show up in this thread, since they were too big, and I can't find a way to include a scrollbar...
Taisetsu no mono wa, jibun no mite, kite, kangaeru koto sa.

Offline shawurai

• Tsundere
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 17, 2013, 05:43:48 pm »
I resize my pictures so I don't really know about larger ones. As for place to upload. I use dropbox for the not ecchi stuff. Rest goes toe the space I get from my ISP.

I shall speak neither hurtful nor harsh word, but shall speak respectfully, even of my enemies, for temperate words may turn aside anger.

Offline Hanover Fist

• Usagimimi
    • View Profile
    • Hanover Fist Productions on YT
« Reply #93 on: June 19, 2013, 06:55:35 am »
I'd like to post pictures ... but Imageshack really sucks...Can any of you tell me of a good place to upload pictures that is free to use? ... How do you guys get your images to show up the way they do in this thread, with bars that allow you to scroll to see the whole picture, if the picture is big? ...

I've used imgur for my posts. I have the images sized large, but not extreme on my system. When you upload a pic, it will give you BBCode like:
Code: [Select]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/PhqAJ.jpg[/IMG]The big pic will automatically generate the scrollbars when linked in a post.

However, I like to have a smaller version - not a thumbnail, 640 wide or so - that is a clickable link to the big image. Just add a lower case l before the ".jpg" in the image url for the small version. Like this:
[url=http://i.imgur.com/PhqAJ.jpg][img]http://i.imgur.com/PhqAJl.jpg[/img][/url]

Hope that helps.

Offline Rokudaime

• Cosplayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 20, 2013, 12:59:32 am »
Ok. Thanks guys. ^^

Offline Rokudaime

• Cosplayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 26, 2013, 06:45:42 am »
(POST EDITED ACCORDING TO Hanover Fist's INSTRUCTIONS)
Right! It's high time I uploaded pictures of my remaining new stuff! And man, imgur sure is a lot better than imageshack. As always, I'm not gonna bother taking pictures of all the tons of manga I've bought, and I also forgot to take a picture of my copy of the Aquaplus fighting game, Aquapazza, for the PS3, but whatever. ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ Click on the images again to see them in larger sizes if you want (sorry for the crappy picture quality, I only have my cellphone camera).

First of, my loot from this Spring's (May) London Comic Con (my first time attending this con!):
1/8 Good Smile Company Saber figure (I love this one!):

1/7 Gift Saber Lily figure (this one is also pretty sweet!):

1/7 BanPresto Saber figure:

1/7 Taito Saber figure:

So yeah, I spent a lot of my time at the convention buying Saber figures lol. :P I actually bought a Gilgamesh figure from the same franchise as well, but a part is missing, so it's useless...There was also actually one more Saber Lily figure I meant to buy, but someone grabbed it first lol. :P Thanks goes out to Holo, Jecht, and their girlfriends for helping me carry all of these. I bought all of them except for the Taito one on the same day, so carrying them all around on my own for the whole day would have been tricky lol.

Next up, some loot I bought over the web a couple of months prior to the con!:
1/7 Y-Style Rin yukata figure (sorry for not having a close-up picture. They all ended up being really bad...The other two figures next to her I've posted pictures of before):

Type-Moon 10th Anniversary Phantasm Artbook (I'm guessing by now you guys are starting to realize how much of a Type-Moon geek I am lol):

Ef Visual Fan Book (artbook):

Ef Art Works (artbook):

To Love-Ru Darkness Venus Artbook:

And lastly, one item I forgot to include the last time, my Tohsaka Rin Portraits Artbook:

And that's it. ^^
« Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 06:33:02 am by Rokudaime »

Offline ixlone

• Loli Collector
  • Administrator
  • Nekomimi
  • Mmm... Miku!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 26, 2013, 02:03:34 pm »
Could at least add the image tag to them so we can see them!

Offline Rokudaime

• Cosplayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 27, 2013, 11:42:14 pm »
EDIT: IGNORE THIS, POST HAS BEEN EDITED! ^^
Could at least add the image tag to them so we can see them!

When I did that they showed up on this page without having to click on any link, sure, but they ended up being huge, and only a portion of the image showed up on screen, and with no scrollbar, so they were basically useless...I guess they are in too high resolution or something...If you know of a way to get my pictures to display on this page in a viewable size, or a bit large, but with a scrollbar, then please, by all means, tell me how, since I'd love to do so.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 05:54:02 am by Rokudaime »

Offline Hanover Fist

• Usagimimi
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 28, 2013, 05:23:19 am »
1. Next time, resize the images on your home PC in some graphics program to ... say ... half the cellphone pic size - 972 x 1296 - before uploading, not online in imgur. Even MS Paint on Windoze 7 lets you resize 50% and save.

2. Here's your homework, take your entire old post into notepad or some text editing utility ...
replace ".jpg" with ".jpg[/img][/url]"
replace "http" with "[url=][img]http"
copy and paste each image url from between the new [img][/img] tags to after the = and before the ] inside the "[url=]" tag
replace ".jpg[/" with "l.jpg[/" and that only changes the url inside the [img][/img] tagsThat's what I did (with a little habitual editing), and you get what you're after.

Edit: well, don't need the quote anymore since you've edited the post above. :)

So there you go. I don't know where your scroll bars are disappearing to, they automatically showed up when I tested it and left one of your images large in the preview. Perhaps it's your browser? You could make a template in notepad of many lines of
[url=][img][/img][/url]to just copy and paste image links into for your next collection update, then just remember to add the lowercase L before the second .jpg of each line.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 08:35:41 am by Hanover Fist »

Offline Rokudaime

• Cosplayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 29, 2013, 06:01:16 am »
Thank you so much for the help Hanover Fist! ^^ Turns out my only mistake in my original attempt was that I had not included the lowercase "L". You see in the first post where you helped me, you said: "Just add a lower case l". When I read that, I misread, and thought you meant a small "I" (as in, an "i"), rather than a small "L", so I thought you were talking about the small "i" in "i.imgur". Ops! :P Anyway, I've edited my post now, and I think it came out well (there was no need for me to resize my images before uploading them to imgur either)! Thanks a bunch! ^^

Offline Rokudaime

• Cosplayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 29, 2013, 08:19:04 am »
Aquapazza, the Aquaplus/Leaf PS3 fighting game that I forgot about (I bought it because I'm a fan of Utawarerumono. I'm not familiar with the other games and anime that the characters in this game are taken from):

I also forgot to include my official English (uncensored! Yey!) copy of the SHUFFLE! visual novel:

Picture of the back cover ended up being pretty blurry. Sorry about that:

And since I'm on a roll, and since my old imageshack uploads sucked, I'll re-post images of the majority of the stuff I posted images of way back (though not all of it):
1/8 Good Smile Company Tohsaka Rin UBW Figure (based on the official movie promotion poster. This is my favourite figure ever!):

1/7 Ryougi Shiki (Kara no Kyoukai. Type-Moon again. :D ) yukata+katana figure. GSC again. These guys really are the best figure makers, seriously:

Max Factory Rin Figma:

Max Factory Saber Figma:

Max Factory Saber Lily Figma (came with the Limited Edition of Fate/Unlimited Codes, a Fate/stay night fighting game for the PS2. The game is actually available officially in English, with improvements and extras, on the PSP, so if you have one and like FSN and/or fighting games, go get it! ^^):

Max Factory Shirou Figma:

FSN wallscroll (I have lots of other wallscrolls, both from FSN and other series, but I'm too lazy to hang them up and take pictures of them):

Clannad pillow (I wonder whether Clannad Man has this one or not lol):

Totoro pillow 1:

Totoro pillow 2:

And finally, my glorious, uncensored, High Quality (higher video/image quality, and extra scenes that only us westerners get. Overflow really are awesome for making something like this), Collector's Edition copy of the official English release of the School Days VN (lots of pictures incoming)! ^^ :

I guess my phone is unable to take pictures of back covers without making them blurry...Oh well...

Phew! That will be the last images from me for some time I think! ( ^_^')

Offline Clannad Man

• 'Key' Enthusiast
  • Global Moderator
  • Cosplayer
  • Current Project: Complete Key Music Collection
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 29, 2013, 08:37:28 pm »
Hey, Roku!  Nice pics.  I actually don't have that specific Clannad pillow, but I have come across it before.  Nonetheless, you've inspired me to take some pictures of some of the items in my collection.  I'll post them up soon!
I make a point of trying to improve myself each day so I'll be better prepared to take on the next.  It feels good!

Offline Hanover Fist

• Usagimimi
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 29, 2013, 11:37:35 pm »
I've been hesitant to post my collection for a while now, simply because many have been doing one pic per item. Taking, managing, uploading and posting a few hundred pics for all of my anime DVDs and manga would be too much of a pain to imagine, let alone do. So I'll stick to pics of the respective shelves with index listings.

First off, are my anime DVDs (mixed in with all the rest):

Next, are all the box sets (and a few forlorn VHS tapes at the bottom):

Now on to the books. First is the bookshelf (1 of 6) with my manga and graphic novels:

The manga section, double-stacked as usual:

The manga section with the front layer removed so you can see the back:

The index of what's there:

Oops, I missed the Witchblade manga 1-2 in my listing above (They're there in the pic underneath the Yotsuba&!). Also, I purged all the Ranma 1/2 and InuYasha manga last year, because things were overflowing badly. I finally have a little bit of shelf space again for continuing series.

And then there are the graphic novels, with a few of the tall Dark Horse manga mixed in.

Finally, no figurines for me: I prefer to use the money (and shelf space) for manga & GN binges. ;)
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 12:19:24 am by Hanover Fist »

Offline Kuroneko

• Closet Otaku
  • Be Dead And Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 30, 2013, 09:23:19 am »
Well what i collect are anime videos and some anime figures which consist of one piece and other anime that has action genre :D

My collection as of now is already at 1 tera byte i can't really post it though

Offline ixlone

• Loli Collector
  • Administrator
  • Nekomimi
  • Mmm... Miku!
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 30, 2013, 02:49:05 pm »
That's a lot of stuff Hanover...