Author Topic: Post your collection!  (Read 150033 times)

Offline Rokudaime

• Cosplayer
  • Keyfag and Type-Moon junkie
    • View Profile
    • Rokudaime's YouTube account
Re: Post your collection!
« Reply #195 on: February 24, 2016, 12:35:56 am »
@shawurai: You must have one hell of a doujin collection at this point! :D

Dammit, why don't I get email notifications about new posts in this thread like I used to...The "notify me of replies" box is ticked, but I still don't get any email notifications...It's annoying...
Taisetsu no mono wa, jibun no mite, kite, kangaeru koto sa.

Offline shawurai

• Tsundere
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: March 11, 2016, 09:44:44 pm »
@shawurai: You must have one hell of a doujin collection at this point! :D

I usually only pick them from a limited number of the same circles. So it isn't that impressive imo.

Here's today's loot. First day of Made in Asia 2016 (opening evening). Good Smile Company was ones again there and I picked up this year's Nendo Snow Miku (for only 55 EUR) and Nendo Yamato (for 75 EUR). I wouldn't be able to get those prices if I ordered online and had to add shipping and taxes. I'm glad GSC came again this year.

I shall speak neither hurtful nor harsh word, but shall speak respectfully, even of my enemies, for temperate words may turn aside anger.

Offline shawurai

• Tsundere
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: June 12, 2016, 09:40:09 pm »
I got myself some new stuff. It has been several months since my last order came in so here's what I got last week. All coffee-kizoku goodies.

B0-size tapestry for my ceiling.

B2-size tapestry I'll hang up somewhere on my wall (when I find a good spot)

A3-size poster

I shall speak neither hurtful nor harsh word, but shall speak respectfully, even of my enemies, for temperate words may turn aside anger.

Offline Rokudaime

• Cosplayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: June 12, 2016, 11:59:27 pm »
I'm amazed you even have space left in your room for that stuff though. :P

Offline Rokudaime

• Cosplayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: June 23, 2016, 10:02:13 pm »
Clannad Man, this should be highly relevant to your interests (though I strongly assume you're one of the people who got yourself one of these as well). ;-) My Clannad Kickstarter Limited Edition box, along with the Hikari Mimamoru Sakamichi de sidestories, and the anthology manga, arrived, and it is beautiful imo:

Finally, after god knows how many years, we have an official, English, physical release of Clannad! <3 (^_^)The Kickstarter Limited Box comes with the official guidebook and the Mabinogi Arrange music album. The anthology manga and the Hikari Mimamoru Sakamichi de sidestories to the game are extras that you could pledge for.

The box:

The guidebook:

The anthology comic:

The sidestories:

The game itself:

The Mabinogi arrange album:

I still haven't posted any pictures of my huge loot from my Japan trip in March...It just feels like such a daunting task...Some day...maybe...

Offline Rokudaime

• Cosplayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: June 30, 2016, 10:13:35 pm »
My Fate/Grand Order Okita figure arrived. I quite like it. I may not be into Grand Order, but I like Okita's design, and I like the figure (it's worth clicking on the images to see them in a better (bigger) size).

Offline shawurai

• Tsundere
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: July 05, 2016, 06:39:59 pm »
I got myself a couple of new books this week.

Offline Rokudaime

• Cosplayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: July 05, 2016, 10:52:07 pm »
It's all up to you and me shawurai! We're the only ones still keeping this thread alive! :P Been like that for more than a year and a half really...

Offline shawurai

• Tsundere
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: July 20, 2016, 08:01:38 pm »
It has been that long??
I'd love to see stuff from other users for a change. Like you said, it's just you and me lately.

And that brings us to more loot. With this my room is as good as packed with things wherever i could place it. I wonder what i'll do now...
I do have one extra romm but no real additional storage or display space there as it already has all the shelving for my manga.

This is yet another coffee-kizoku B0-size tapestry. The 3rd of a total of 4 (the 4th being from Tony). This difference here is that it is of a superior quality in almost every aspect.
This one was a W suede tapestry exclusive from Melonbooks. The others are regular types from Petit Jeuness.

Differences:
Much ticker material (and about 2-3 times as heavy). The poles are also made of a light metal instead of plastic and the metal poles are just the width of the tapestry. The plastic poles from the Petit Jeuness tapestries are a bit longer and have caps on them to cover the ends. It is still a bit early to say how the metal will react but the plastic does bend a bit over time because of the weight of the tapestry material. The Melonbooks tapestry is a lot heavier so I'm not sure how it will react or stretch and how to poles will shape after a while.

The only negative thing I can point out at this time is that the sides of the Melonbooks tapestry are not as well cut as with Petit Jeuness. The Melonbooks tapestry has a very slight wave in the cut where Petit Jeuness has nice straight cut sides as far as you could see with the naked eye.

Offline Rokudaime

• Cosplayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: July 20, 2016, 11:47:53 pm »
And that brings us to more loot. With this my room is as good as packed with things wherever i could place it. I wonder what i'll do now...
I do have one extra romm but no real additional storage or display space there as it already has all the shelving for my manga.

That's when it's to store some of your older stuff away, and display some of your newer stuff instead. Unless you plan on buying a bigger apartment or house, then replacing some stuff with new stuff is inevitable at some point. :P

EDIT: Oh, wait, you said you've used up your storage space as well...Yeah, that's a problem...Not sure what to do about that...Ship some stuff to you parents and store it away there? :P My room is getting really packed as well to be honest...And those damn boxes all of my figures have come in (I'm thinking I might need them one day if I move, to transport my figures in, so I haven't dared to throw them away..) take up way too much space, so I had to store those in my parents' attic.

Offline Rokudaime

• Cosplayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: October 16, 2016, 09:44:37 pm »
So since I had to temporarily move a lot of my stuff out of the way anyway, due to some renovating in my room (replacing a window), I finally worked up the resolve to take pictures of and post my loot from my trip to Japan back in March.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Rokudaime

• Cosplayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: October 19, 2016, 12:38:42 am »
My New Game! artbook arrived! :-) It's quite nice. There were a few very brief appearances by two female characters that I don't recognize from the manga. I'm assuming they are new characters that will appear in later chapters. Also, there were 3 short comics in the book that spanned less than 3 pages that I think are original, and not from the manga. Can't read them though, so I can't tell if they're good ot not. :P Looked nice though.

Offline Rokudaime

• Cosplayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: October 20, 2016, 12:14:32 am »
Also, please, someone else than me or shawurai post something in this forum...Please...Like, I am literally asking at this point...

Offline shawurai

• Tsundere
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: December 31, 2016, 03:34:55 pm »
Last loot arrived just in time this week before 2016 ends.

Coffee-Kizoku artbook The Blend 2 and 2017 calendar

Mahouka books. Kind of an A4 doujinshi format with illustrations from various artists focused on Miyuki.

Offline Rokudaime

• Cosplayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: January 02, 2017, 12:08:27 am »
Nice. I also bought that Coffee-Kizoku The Blend 2 artbook, though I'm still waiting for mine (I picked the slowest and cheapest shipping option). Hope it's as good as the first one.