Discussion Forums > Visual Novels

Translations...

<< < (2/2)

Khorne11:
I can't wait for
Tomoyo after its a wonderful life (Doki)
Schooldays (overflow)
and Air (No one yet)

-K11

warrof:
Of couse i wanna see
Tomoyo after

but i also want Shuffle! Essence+ which is currently being translated by no one.

Rokudaime:
The ones I'm currently waiting for:
Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o 6, plus 8 and onwards.

KEY Visual Novels:
Clannad
Air
Tomoyo After
Little Busters!/Little Busters! Ecstasy
Kud Wafter
Rewrite

Type-Moon Visual Novels:
Fate/Hollow Ataraxia
Mahoutsukai no Yoru

Aquaplus/Leaf Visual Novels:
Utawarerumono 2

KID Visual Novels:
Never7
12Riven

Nitroplus Visual Novels:
Chaos;Head Noah

Overflow Visual Novels:
Summer Days
Cross Days
Shiny Days

Navel Visual Novels:
Tick! Tack!
Really? Really!
Shuffle! Love Rainbow

Minori Visual Novels:
ef - a fairy tale of the two (there are two tales right? I only know the first one, which I have, is translated, but...)

Yamada:
I'm currently waiting for:

Little Busters! Ecstasy
Rewrite
Soukou Akki Muramasa
Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai!
Muv-Luv Alternative Chronicles Vol. 1-3

and @Rokudaime, ef- a fairy tail of the two has already been translated by No Name Losers.

Rokudaime:

--- Quote from: Yamada on November 14, 2012, 03:13:54 am ---I'm currently waiting for:

Little Busters! Ecstasy
Rewrite
Soukou Akki Muramasa
Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai!
Muv-Luv Alternative Chronicles Vol. 1-3

and @Rokudaime, ef- a fairy tail of the two has already been translated by No Name Losers.

--- End quote ---

I know. Did you miss the part where I said I HAVE the game, translated? It would be weird to have the game translated and not know it's translated, now wouldn't it? No Name Losers have gone from being a fansubbing group, to now being the official English localization team for minori visual novels, which are distributed by MangaGamer. And I bought the game from MangaGamer. That was not what I was asking about though. NNN and MG's release is called "Ef - The First Tale", and on VNDB the game is listed as "Ef - A Fairy Tale of The Two". Thus, what I'm wondering about, is if there's a second part that has not been translated yet, or if MG just decided to change the name.  ┐( ̄_ ̄)┌

EDIT: Scratch that, I did some research, and sent an email to MG asking about it, and it seems the original version of the game is indeed split up into two parts, and so MG will also be releasing the English version in two parts. They are planning on releasing the remaining second part, "Ef - The Latter Tale", eventually, but I don't know when.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version