Author Topic: I just want to say this  (Read 18309 times)

Offline Kirs90

• Closet Otaku
  • I'm new here!
    • View Profile
I just want to say this
« on: June 04, 2013, 08:37:57 pm »
I discovered this fansub by pure luck.
Looking for some Haruhi in BD quality, I ended in yahoo answers and some guy brough me here.

At first at got surprised by the size (and quality) of the files, then I got surprised that I can download them from XDCC : UUU
I was like... 'Fuck Yeah! Good Quality and almost no wating that's awesome!'

My next surprise was how many animes are here, including all my favourites. This is like a gold mine : DD

And finally, what made me register and write this was... finding Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka.
I'm from Spain, you know, so I use to look on spanish fansubs. But Kore Wa Zombie seems that doesnt exist here anymore. I watched it while airing, it was a really funny show, but now its missing from everywhere. And then I see it here, and it made me so happy : D So fuck you 'spanish'. You're old-fashined. I'm now english.

So, I wanted to say you Doki, thanks a lot for existing : D I became a quality whore since I bought my Full HD TV, and Doki is the best thing I could discover for anime.

Love you < 33

PD BTW, dont know if this thread goes here, but I didnt find another forum to post it : /

Offline Aieon

• Doki Staff
  • Closet Otaku
    • View Profile
Re: I just want to say this
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2013, 08:50:53 pm »
Hey, Kirs90

Good to know you've found what you wanted!  :eru:

And this is the right section of the forum for these kinds of posts... no worries!  :rin:

Enjoy :D

:tsugumi:  :nadeko: