Author Topic: Tomoyo After  (Read 131927 times)

Offline Takeshi56

• Closet Otaku
  • I'm new here!
    • View Profile
Re: Tomoyo After
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2012, 06:37:20 am »
Sorry for asking another question, can you estimate when it will be released? If not then okay. And is it possible to remove CGs from it?

Offline Takeshi56

• Closet Otaku
  • I'm new here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2012, 10:17:51 am »
damn sorry for asking another one, will you be making a patch for memorial edition? which doesn't have hentai CGs or is it applicable to all editions. I don't wanna see people walking in on my door playing those stuff.  :)

Offline Tatsuya

• Tsundere
  • Chillin' in the back
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2012, 05:28:09 pm »
Sorry for asking another question, can you estimate when it will be released? If not then okay. And is it possible to remove CGs from it?

1st, please modify your post to put all questions in 1 post instead of making multi posts.

It's impossible to tell you when we are going to release a patch, as we stated before, it will be released when it's done, wich will take time, and people who have lives.
Also, yes it's possible to remove CG's but you'll have to do that yourself+ you need knowledge on how to.

damn sorry for asking another one, will you be making a patch for memorial edition? which doesn't have hentai CGs or is it applicable to all editions. I don't wanna see people walking in on my door playing those stuff.  :)

No. If you're really that worried, only the BEGINNING litarly THE BEGINNING has some H in it, after that it's full story, unless you go into bad endings on purpose, they have some too.

Offline InfinityStream

• C-Box Member
  • Imouto
  • Popularly known as Piddles
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2012, 10:15:34 pm »
The bad endings are H-Scenes?

What's with that? Wouldn't that be normally beconsidered a good ending?

Wierd...

Anywho, I wish you guys luck!
I didn't like all those pics in my sig...

www.fark.com

Offline Nymphetamine2791

• Tsundere
  • Aka Nymph The Hopeless Romantic
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2012, 10:50:09 pm »

Wierd...

^ This, lol

"There isn't a single guy who doesn't want to spoil his girl."
--Amagami SS

Offline Tatsuya

• Tsundere
  • Chillin' in the back
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2012, 01:33:05 am »

Wierd...

It's just the flow of the story, you'll see when you actually play the game.

Offline Clannad_92

• Closet Otaku
  • Heh...
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2012, 04:53:11 pm »
when will this be available?
I will collect all of Doki releases~

Offline Nymphetamine2791

• Tsundere
  • Aka Nymph The Hopeless Romantic
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2012, 08:14:50 pm »

1st, please modify your post to put all questions in 1 post instead of making multi posts.

It's impossible to tell you when we are going to release a patch, as we stated before, it will be released when it's done, wich will take time, and people who have lives.

"There isn't a single guy who doesn't want to spoil his girl."
--Amagami SS

Offline Flury

• Closet Otaku
  • Otaku lvl 9000+
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2012, 08:11:14 pm »
I was just thinking that I could try to translate some parts if you need a translator. I cannot say that I'm fluent in Japanese yet, been living and studying here in Japan for 1 and half year and can read and speak more or less fluently but my vocabulary isn't the biggest. So if you want someone to give it a try just send me a mail ok?

Offline epikkhighh

• Closet Otaku
  • I'm new here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2012, 01:07:47 am »
any chance that this will work with ME?

Offline Khorne11

• Closet Otaku
  • Visual Novels and anime= my life
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2012, 01:09:17 am »
Can't wait for completion ;D I lurv clannad
The doggie says Woof Woof... That was the wild boar, Moo Moo
-Mai Kawasumi

Offline Natynat

• Closet Otaku
  • I'm new here!
    • View Profile
Tomoyo After
« Reply #41 on: February 09, 2012, 12:07:50 am »
Beta Tester Here XD

Cant Wait!!!

Go Doki :)

Offline Clannad Man

• 'Key' Enthusiast
  • Global Moderator
  • Cosplayer
  • Current Project: Complete Key Music Collection
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 09, 2012, 08:24:24 pm »
Looks like about time I opened up the Doki Legion mail bin... What do we have here?

when will this be available?

Hi Clannad_92.  We will not release a timetable for the project's completion, as the effort required to complete Tomoyo After with exceptional quality is significant and time consuming. I don’t think there’s much debate that this is the most ambitious & time intensive project Doki has yet worked on. Rest assured, everyone’s patience will be rewarded when our complete patch is released.

I was just thinking that I could try to translate some parts if you need a translator. I cannot say that I'm fluent in Japanese yet, been living and studying here in Japan for 1 and half year and can read and speak more or less fluently but my vocabulary isn't the biggest. So if you want someone to give it a try just send me a mail ok?

Your offer is appreciated.  At this time, we are moving along with the project with an experienced team.  I would encourage you to talk to Holo, Ix, or Dys if you would like to help out as a TL at Doki.  We're always happy to accept help from members of our community.

any chance that this will work with ME?

Either you mean Windows Millennium Edition or you're talking about Tomoyo After Memorial Edition.  Since Windows Millennium is old and awful, you must be talking about the memorial edition. 

The initial patch to be released will work only on the initial release of the game. In total three main PC versions of the game were released: the Original, CE, and Memorial versions. As the routes & structure of the CE and Memorial versions differ from that of the Original, a straight up overlap patch is not possible. However, if interest is great enough for a translation patch of the other versions of the game, it will be looked into.

Can't wait for completion ;D I lurv clannad

I'm quite the fan myself.   O0

Beta Tester Here XD

Cant Wait!!!

Go Doki :)

I see your name and all I can think of is Nyan-Cat. Nat.. Nyat.. Natynyan nat.. Nyanat.. Nyan Cat!

So sorry.  Temporary dyslexia.  I'll get over it.
I make a point of trying to improve myself each day so I'll be better prepared to take on the next.  It feels good!

Offline warrof

• Closet Otaku
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2012, 06:38:03 pm »
Okay then, does that mean you are Translating off of the Limited Edition?  As far as I know that the only R-18 version of Tomoyo After~ It's a Wonderful Life.

Offline Clannad Man

• 'Key' Enthusiast
  • Global Moderator
  • Cosplayer
  • Current Project: Complete Key Music Collection
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2012, 09:46:27 pm »
Okay then, does that mean you are Translating off of the Limited Edition?  As far as I know that the only R-18 version of Tomoyo After~ It's a Wonderful Life.

Call it what you will: Original Ver., Standard Ver., or Limited Edition Ver.  For this VN they all mean the same thing.
I make a point of trying to improve myself each day so I'll be better prepared to take on the next.  It feels good!