Author Topic: Post your collection!  (Read 150736 times)

Offline Rokudaime

• Cosplayer
  • Keyfag and Type-Moon junkie
    • View Profile
    • Rokudaime's YouTube account
Re: Post your collection!
« Reply #150 on: December 03, 2013, 07:13:54 pm »
Dang guys you should make some scans and post them , especially that dakimakura collection (kenjinsakura ) guys, im jealous lots of cool things in this topic :D

edit: to comply with topic rules may have to start a separate thread or something for scans, hi-res, and nudity.

From the first post on the first page of this topic:
ixlone: "Ignoring my own rule for this topic! :x"

So yeah, I don't think you need to worry too much about following the forum rules to a T in this particular topic. :P
Taisetsu no mono wa, jibun no mite, kite, kangaeru koto sa.

Offline shawurai

• Tsundere
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: December 10, 2013, 06:16:02 pm »
It has been a while since I posted anything. Here's the most recent stuff I got. There's also a lot of manga but that's not realy special and the last part of my C84 loot (doujinshi) is from several months ago so I don't think I'll post that now.

Coffee Kizoku dakimakura cover (18+)(arrived last month). I actually bought this one last year together with another dakimakura cover but the pacakge was lost by the postal service when it left customs in my country. I got my money back from AmiAmi but I still don't understand how an EMS package can just get "lost" in a distribution center.

This one is the regual edition (last year there was a Limited Edition with a telephone card). I like how it is packed in a solid plastic box. It offers good protection against brutal customs inspection :)

Today's loot. Coffee Kizoku 2014 calendar (13 pages) and Honda Futayo figure

Huge lance

I shall speak neither hurtful nor harsh word, but shall speak respectfully, even of my enemies, for temperate words may turn aside anger.

Offline Rokudaime

• Cosplayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: December 11, 2013, 06:30:46 pm »
Nice figure! I've got 5 new figures coming in myself! :P I'll take pictures once I've received all of them. Don't know where I'm gonna put them though...I don't really think I have enough room left anywhere...

EDIT: Ok, so here's the thing: I changed my mind, and didn't want to wait for all of them, and I was going to take pictures of my new Bandai Chogokin Fate/Zero Archer figure (sparkly golden Gilgamesh, yey! : D ), but I can't for the life of me get him assembled and/or posed correctly...I wanted to have him pose with his arms crossed (with the included crossed arms parts of course), but I couldn't get them right, so I gave up and tried having him pose with Ea (his sword) instead, switching out his right hand with the appropriate hand for holding the sword, but I can't get that right either...The sword hangs too loosely, and I get the feeling that maybe he should be holding it further up the hilt? :-/ Anyway, I think I spent like 2 hours altogether, before I gave up completely, and just put him back in the box...I fail at this...I really should stick to figures with non-movable parts only...Kind of depressed now...My Kinpika (Goldy) Gil will just be lying around in his box at this rate. :'-(

Here's a bunch of pictures of what he looks like (various parts and poses) properly assembled, if anyone's interested...:
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIG-IPN-06347&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_keywords%3DArcher%24pagemax%3D20%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D1
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 09:45:05 pm by Rokudaime »

Offline Rokudaime

• Cosplayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: December 12, 2013, 09:08:37 pm »
My GSC 1/8 Ultimate Madoka figure arrived! :D Probably the most amazing figure I've ever seen tbh. It truly is a sight to behold! It's pretty huge as well, even for a 1/8 figure. She was a bit of a pain to assemble (especially the wings), and unboxing her was a nightmare, but who cares!? ^^ Anyway, pics (sorry for the poor quality as usual):

Oh, and I also got myself the Kara no Kyoukai Extra Chorus artbook with art by Takashi Takeuchi of Type-Moon fame:

More stuff (figures specifically) to come later, once I receive them! ^^

Offline Rokudaime

• Cosplayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: December 24, 2013, 12:28:50 am »
My Saber 1/8 Scale PVC GIFT Figure arrived! ^^ Well actually, it arrived a while ago, but I just haven't bothered/had time to unpack it and take pictures of it until now. And yes, I switched out her "realistic" face with her anime style face, because I hate the former. Thank god it came with a separate anime-style head...Anyway, pics!:

Still no sign of my remaining two figures...I'm guessing they're running late because of the christmas rush...

Offline Rokudaime

• Cosplayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: December 29, 2013, 11:05:22 pm »
I feel a bit like I'm only posting to myself here, but...anyway, my two remaining figures arrived. I've only put up one of them yet, so pictures of the other one tomorrow or at a later point. For now, here is my Fate/Extra (Nero) Saber, of the same series, and from the same figure making company, as the Saber figure from my previous post:

I must say, when displayed together, these three make a very nice set:

Offline shawurai

• Tsundere
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: January 25, 2014, 02:31:17 pm »
Small loot update.

I shall speak neither hurtful nor harsh word, but shall speak respectfully, even of my enemies, for temperate words may turn aside anger.

Offline Rokudaime

• Cosplayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: January 25, 2014, 07:58:36 pm »
Nice figure! :D Your desk looks like it needs some cleaning though, or rather, you need to find a better place to stash those books/that manga (I assume that's what they are?). :P
Also, I bought a ton of eroge a couple of weeks back, but they haven't all arrived yet, and some are being resent because my initial copies were damaged during transport (good customer service, yey!), so I'll post pictures once I have them all. I'll include pictures of the figure I haven't posted pictures of yet as well when that time comes.

Offline shawurai

• Tsundere
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: February 02, 2014, 03:36:54 pm »
Nice figure! :D Your desk looks like it needs some cleaning though, or rather, you need to find a better place to stash those books/that manga (I assume that's what they are?). :P

What I need most is time to read them. Those are 20+ volumes I still need to read. I'm not putting thme away because I would loose track of what vomume I read last.

This weekend's loot. One package fron Japan with Momo from Max Factory. I also went shopping for The Garden of Words BD/DVD pack and SAO Fairy Dance arc BD/DVD Collector Box set.

Box set contains complete Fairy Dance arc:
http://www.manga-news.com/public/images/dvd_volumes/sword-art-online-collector-br-2.jpg

Offline Rokudaime

• Cosplayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: February 02, 2014, 05:33:42 pm »
Aha, cool. Kotonoha no Niwa was a really good movie. Also, I forgot to mention, those legs on that Accel World figure from your previous post...hot dayumn! Mmmm-mmm! So deliciously sexy! :3

Offline shawurai

• Tsundere
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: February 23, 2014, 04:12:31 pm »
I got several boxes these past weeks. Some stuff is regular loot while the rest is from C85. There's still 1 box of C85 loot that needs to be delivered so what I post here is just part 1 (but it's most of what I got from C85)

There are several NSFW images here so don't scroll down when you're at work ^^

This part is the regular loot.
I bought 2 eroge. The 1st is a new release, "Senjou no Folklore", ordered at Getchu together with the OST. The book contains the 2nd game (additional scenario for "Kurenai Kagura"). I actually already had that book but the back cover got damaged by a customs check so I had to order it again. No damage this time :)

B2 sized preorder extra

The "Senjou no Folklore" game comes in a type of packing that folds open. I've never seen this getting used before for an eroge. Larger as A4 size so not easy to find space for it on my shelf.

The Xuse stuff here was a special preorder at their site.
Illustrated tapestry type calendar (2014).

Katima dakimakura cover. This is the same type as the Euphoria dakimakura cover I posted about on page 10. The only difference is that Katima had a route in the game while Euphoria didn't.

Next is the C85 loot.
This is all that I got so far. I'll post the rest when I get the last package.

There are always some illustrated bags that I also need to store away somewhere.

Doujinshi and a mug ordered at Melonbooks. You'll notice I have 2 WNB doujinshi (picture above). I ordered 1 at Melonbooks and I got the other one with in the auction set.

WNB set with doujinshi, goodies and a dakimakura cover.

I really love this one.

Coffee-Kizoku set with doujinshi, pouch and small towel.

Debonosu set with small calendar, fanbook and some software.

Akai Shougeki (Kazue Yamamaoto circle) set with small goodies, 2 doujinshi (left one is full color) and a blanket.

Very fluffy and warm on your lap :)

Offline Rokudaime

• Cosplayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: March 01, 2014, 11:07:48 pm »
Right, I was going to wait until after I had received all the goods I bought over the past two months before posting an update, but this one VN hasn't arrived even after a month (at this point I'm thinking it's been lost during shipping or something...damn...), so fuck it. I'm way late on my loot update post because of it.

Anyway, first of, the missing figure from my previous round of loot, that I mentioned in one of my previous posts. The Kotobukiya 1/8 Aincrad Asuna (SAO) figure:

Next up, my January and February loot. I bought a ton of VN's (all official English versions)!:

Games visible in the images:
Da Capo Limited Edition
Da Capo 2 Limited Edition
Deardrops
Kara no Shoujo Limited Edition
My Girlfriend is the President
Yume Miru Kusuri (A Drug That Makes You Dream)
Snow Sakura
Go Go Nippon! (eroge free VN)
Say no Uta (The Song of Saya)
Kazoku Keikaku (Family Project)
Kono Oozora ni, Tsubasa wo Hirogete (If My Heart Had Wings)
Edelweiss Deluxe Set (Edelweiss+Edelweiss Eiden Fantasia)
Hitomi - My Stepsister -

If My Heart Had Wings is actually an 18+ eroge like most of the others, but the English version has been edited and turned into a teen friendly version. Pretty lame move, not to mention pointless. -_-

The Limited Edition games unboxed:

All 3 games comes with a soundtrack disc, and the two Da Capo games also come with a Visual Book artbook. I accidentally put the Da Capo 2 Visual Book with the back cover facing upwards in the previous picks, so here's the front cover:

Finally, I also bought one (or actually two) non-English VN ('s). The Fate/stay night + hollow ataraxia 2014 Limited Edition set:

The game box:

The back cover:

The included awesome Fate/Art Chronicle, which compiles 95 pages worth of some of the best Fate art made from back when FSN was released, up until today!:

The inluded Fate/side material art/information booklet. This is the same book that was originally released with the First Edition of FSN back in 2004. It contains in-game art and CG's from the VN, character sketches and concept art, weapon sketches, and lots of information and comments on characters and weapons, not to mention encyclopedia entries on various Fate series terms and definitions:

The game manual:

The actual game discs:

« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 11:28:11 pm by Rokudaime »

Offline Rokudaime

• Cosplayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: March 03, 2014, 08:22:29 pm »
So yeah, figures that the missing VN I had been waiting for forever would arrive in the mail the day after I posted the other pics lol. Deus Machina Demonbane (English version), from Nitro+. One of the more famous VN's out there I reckon. I'm not really into mecha, but I bought it since it's apparently supposed to be such a big deal. Anyway, pics:

Cardboard box front cover:

Back cover:

Front cover of the plastic cover inside the cardboard box (back cover is the same as the cardboard one):

User manual (also contains 8 pages of art):

Offline kenjinsakura

• C-Box Member
  • Closet Otaku
  • I'm new here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: March 15, 2014, 06:56:33 pm »
Dakimakura Collection Update!

Updated gallery of my collection. Mostly some stuff from C85 and some other separate purchases.

Gallery links:
Fulls
Zoom

Edit: Added my latest Miku cover! I've been looking for this rare cover for a year. Finally found her in akiba!
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 09:49:19 am by kenjinsakura »

Offline shawurai

• Tsundere
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: April 14, 2014, 07:33:15 pm »
I should have posted these several weeks ago but never took the time.

First part is the last bit of my C85 loot with a Tinkle doujinshi and a dakimakura cover from Hisuitei.
The tapestry is just a little something extra I bought that wasn't part of my C85 loot.

Next part is the loot I got at Made In Asia back in March. This is a convention held every year in Brussels. Last year there was an official GSC booth and they came back this year. Most of my money went there as they had a few exclusive figures on sale like this year's Snow Miku. Prices were a bit higher as what you would pay at an online shop but it's still way cheaper if you take off the shipping fee and customs fee you would have to pay.

Got all this Raynart stuff for just 60 EUR. The A4-size Kantai Collection artbook has some great full color illustrations.

Big box with lots of parts for Snow Miku.

Belldandy was packed in a huge box as you'll see from one of the previous pictures.

Assembly took longer as with Snow Miku. The reason is that the connection between the 2 main pieces here in her back was in a difficult to access place.