Author Topic: Post your collection!  (Read 149946 times)

Offline Rokudaime

• Cosplayer
  • Keyfag and Type-Moon junkie
    • View Profile
    • Rokudaime's YouTube account
Re: Post your collection!
« Reply #165 on: April 15, 2014, 09:17:19 pm »
I'll be posting my March and April loot all in one big update pretty soon (though I bought most of it in March anyway), once I receive a few remaining items that haven't arrived yet. I went pretty crazy. :P It's Easter now though, so I guess I won't be getting any of my remaining stuff until after Easter has ended...
Taisetsu no mono wa, jibun no mite, kite, kangaeru koto sa.

Offline ixlone

• Loli Collector
  • Administrator
  • Nekomimi
  • Mmm... Miku!
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 29, 2014, 10:17:57 pm »
Haven't posted my stuff in a while, so here's some of my new items.

Shoujo Kyouiku, Tanuki Softs new game.

Shoujo Kyouiku artbook and some stickers that came with it.

Asami daki from Shouju Kyouiku.

Another yami towel. :yami:

Kiniro mosaic mofu mofu super soft towel.

And some doujin...

Offline Rokudaime

• Cosplayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: July 19, 2014, 02:58:16 pm »
Massive update because I've been too lazy to do smaller and more frequent ones when I should have. Kept postponing things. Anyways:

First, stuff I bought online in March, April, and May:

GSC 1/8 Angel Beats - Tachibana Kanade figure:

GSC 1/7 Fate/stay night - Saber Lily figure:

Kotobukiya 1/8 Horizen in the Middle of Nowhere - Futaya Honda figure:

Kotobukiya 1/8 Kara no Kyoukai - Ryougi Shiki figure:

Alter 1/8 Fate/stay night - Saber Lily figure:

Griffon Enterprises 1/8 Sword Art Online - Asuna Kenshi (Fencer) version figure:

Enterbrain 1/7 Fate/stay night - Rider figure:

Alter 1/8 Fate/stay night - Tohsaka Rin & Saber Summer version figures:

Steins;Gate English Limited Edition (comes with an official fanbook and some...pins...):

Tick Tack (SHUFFLE! spinoff) English Edition:

Next, things I bought at this year's London Comic Con (at the end of May):

Fate/complete material I - Art material (loving this artbook. Any self-respecting Fate fan should have one):

Suzumiya Haruhi Illustrations - Spring & Summer artbook:

Suzumiya Haruhi Illustrations - Autumn & Winter artbook:

Navel COLOR - Aoi Nishimata artbook (Aoi Nishimata is the female artist behind the art in many of Navel's visual novel games, such as SHUFFLE! for example):

Tony's ART works from Shining World (I don't really care about Shining World, I just like Tony Taka's art):

Banpresto 1/7(8?) Fate/stay night - Saber Lily figure:

And since the one I originally bought and posted pictures of turned out to be a bootleg, here's pictures of the authentic version of GSC's 1/8 Kara no Kyoukai - Ryougi Shiki figure (which I have now bought and acquired to replace my previous shitty bootleg):

The bootleg for comparison. The eyes in particular are pretty bad:

Also, since I realized I've forgotten to post pictures of them, my Type-Moon Ace magazine collection:

Finally, my preorder of GSC's 1/8 Sword Art Online - Asuna Knights of the Blood version figure arrived in the mail just a few days ago. As usual, GSC does not disappoint. They really are the best figure making company imo:

And that's it! Phew!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 03:12:22 pm by Rokudaime »

Offline Rokudaime

• Cosplayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: July 29, 2014, 11:56:39 pm »
My School Days Series illustration Collection artbook arrived. : ) Well, it may be called the School Days Series illustration Collection, but it actually consists of art from School Days, Summer Days, Cross Days, Shiny Days, and even Island Days (though the latter barely gets any pages), and Cross Days is actually the game with the most art featured in the book.

School Days gets 33 pages (23 from the regular version, and 10 from the HQ version), Summer Days gets 21 pages, Cross Days gets 43 pages, and Shiny Days gets 20 pages. Island Days only gets 6 pages. Then there are a few pages with other stuff. Anyway, it's a good artbook. It consists almost entirely of art, and has lots of ecchi. :P

Offline shawurai

• Tsundere
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: August 23, 2014, 03:37:08 pm »
It's been a while since I posted anything. Here's what I picked up yesterday at the post office:

Debonosu's 5th anniversary release

Maybe I'll consider taking pictures of the loot I got these past months.
I'll post some pictures of the C86 loot ones it starts arriving.

I shall speak neither hurtful nor harsh word, but shall speak respectfully, even of my enemies, for temperate words may turn aside anger.

Offline Clannad Man

• 'Key' Enthusiast
  • Global Moderator
  • Cosplayer
  • Current Project: Complete Key Music Collection
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: October 07, 2014, 09:15:23 pm »
I've been saying I'd do an update of my Key Collection for ages, so I'll go ahead and post a few. I'll start with a photo of one of the work areas I utilize which is adjacent to a large bookshelf containing a multitude of Key goods. I generally organize my bookshelves according to functionality instead of for display purposes. It's relatively space efficient, allowing me to utilize other areas for work, exercise, and entertainment.

The lowermost shelves contain a assortment of manga and novels from Key works, as well as some doujin materials from Key artist and co-founder Itaru Hinoue. The middle shelf primarily contains Key artbooks (such as the one for Clannad's 10th Anniversary) along with some larger reading material. The shelf second from the top includes various boxed editions of Key visual novels with all original contents for reference purposes. The top shelf contains miscellaneous, rare Key goods. Each item from this section has one or more unique characteristics which makes them stand out from ordinary releases. It's nice to look at them every once in awhile, though I'm always particularly careful with these materials as some cannot be replaced.

In my dress closet I have another bookcase devoted primarily to Key goods. Unlike the items found in the prior picture, the items shown here are meant for exchange. I often get asked if I am familiar with certain Key merchandise. Oftentimes I am and can lead people in the right direction, though on occasion I have also been asked to serve as an intermediary. This happens often enough that I now keep a limited stock of Key visual novels and reading material on hand for those that want to own a copy of their own without the risk of loss or damage from overseas transit. I'm also open to trading with anyone who has unique or unusual items of interest to me.

The top shelves primarily contain first edition releases of Key visual novels, the games from the Memorial Box, the Little Busters! Collector's Edition vinyl, the art gallery edition of White Clover, as well as various albums from Key Sounds Label. The middle shelf primarily contains Key manga, artbooks, and visual fan books. Copies of the limited release rough note collections (in various stages of wear) are also present. The shelf second to the bottom contains misc. books and magazines. Bound copies of Itaru Hinoue's doujin works are placed alongside sewn Key clothing, towels, and sheets. The bottom shelf includes whatever didn't fit on the other shelves, from oversized books and carrying bags to a Nagisa bedsheet, an Air music box, and thin items like mousepads. For me, collecting is about learning what's out there and finding something new & exciting, so I'm happy to share the joy of my hobby with others.

Though these shelves generally did not contain articles of clothing or music, I figured I'd set aside a moment for this piece. This is the original 2008 version of the Little Busters! Jumper, identifiable by the blended embroidery on the chest and the lavender background of the backside decal. I love that it's a large (it fits!), though it is a bit short in the sleeves and the pockets aren't real. Oh well. You win some and lose some, right? ^^
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 09:29:10 pm by Clannad Man »
I make a point of trying to improve myself each day so I'll be better prepared to take on the next.  It feels good!

Offline Rokudaime

• Cosplayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: October 17, 2014, 06:33:39 pm »
Your collection is as impressive as always Clannad Man! ;-)

Offline shawurai

• Tsundere
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: November 03, 2014, 10:43:18 am »
Late to post these but the arrival of my package was delayed. It was original shipping date was September 1st but then it got lost for over a month in a sorting center. When it was tracked down, the package was already on it's way back to Japan for no reason. It took another 2 weeks to arrive once more in Belgium where customs held it back several days for inspection. I was able to pick up my package last Saturday.

So what's in it? Mostly C86 doujinshi.

Part 1.

Part 2.

This final part isn't from C86 but I picked these after loosing a few auctions.

I shall speak neither hurtful nor harsh word, but shall speak respectfully, even of my enemies, for temperate words may turn aside anger.

Offline Rokudaime

• Cosplayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: November 03, 2014, 10:36:28 pm »
Damn dude, talk about unlucky! :O That sounded like a lot of trouble! :O You definitely need to complain to someone and hold somebody responsible for that shit! :-/

Offline Rokudaime

• Cosplayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: January 09, 2015, 12:08:43 am »
Limited Edition English version of "ef - a fairy tale of the two" (includes both the first and the latter tale of the game), the famous VN from minori:

Cardboard box front cover:

Cardboard box back cover:

Game discs front cover:

Game discs back cover:

Visual Collection artbook:
Great book. 120 pages. This is my third ef artbook, since I also have the Visual Fan Book and Art Works Book from before.

"Uncle Yuuko" sticker......:

Offline shawurai

• Tsundere
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: February 23, 2015, 11:48:09 pm »
Not the latest loot some of the things I didn't post yet.

Last loot of 2014
Two latest Debonosu eroge with goodies

Eien no Aselia books have great character designs in them

First loot delivered in 2015 :)

C87 loot
Debonosu set with 2 dakimakura covers

Tinkle set

WNB full set. With a great lookng Love Live! Maki dakimakura cover :)

I'll post some pictures of the C87 doujinshi i got later

Offline Rokudaime

• Cosplayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: February 24, 2015, 12:45:06 am »
Oooh, I want that Tony book...

Offline shawurai

• Tsundere
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: March 01, 2015, 10:53:27 pm »
Oooh, I want that Tony book...

The book itself is actually more of a figure collection book. Just a few pages have actual illustrations to compare them with the associated figure. All the rest of pages are filled with shots from various figures from the Shining series.

Last of the C87 loot. These are the doujinshi that didn't come as part of a larger set with goods. Most of these were bought at Melonbooks.

Offline shawurai

• Tsundere
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: April 09, 2015, 07:25:13 pm »
Late posting these again. i have more but didn't take any pictures from the more recent things that I got.

This is my loot from MIA 2015 that took place from the 13th to the 15th of March:

Some doujinshi, a few illustrations, manga and a DVD box

Two photo books. Both were signed

Loot from GSC. This year as well they were present with the latest Snow Miku version. Here's Snow Bell version nendo for only 45 EUR

Offline Rokudaime

• Cosplayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: April 10, 2015, 03:03:27 am »
I feel like me, shawurai, ixlone, and occasionally Clannad Man are the only ones who are still (relatively) "actively" posting stuff in this thread these days. :P Been like this for a while too.