Author Topic: Ecchi/Harem  (Read 17542 times)

Offline TheThing

• Experienced Programmer
  • Global Moderator
  • Loli
  • Living in IS
    • View Profile
    • My Personal Blog
Ecchi/Harem
« on: August 19, 2011, 06:59:56 pm »
General Rules

Post a reply here with your favorite Ecchi or Harem anime titles along with a short description (and pictures :D). Remember to read the Guidelines and tips before continuing.

Thread rules

Anime titles whose main focus is ecchi or harem situations belong here. If the show contains a lot of fan-service or nudity, then this is the place to post. Otherwise, consider the Romance thread instead.

Anime titles

Anime titles in other threads
« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 01:29:13 pm by Hanover Fist »
Living in IS is fun, except for the occasional volcano eruptions in my backyard but that's another story.
Owner & Project leader for NFP Encodings & ForPitch.
Making lolis cry since 2011

Offline TheThing

• Experienced Programmer
  • Global Moderator
  • Loli
  • Living in IS
    • View Profile
    • My Personal Blog
Re: Ecchi/Harem
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2011, 07:48:39 pm »
Asobi ni Iku Yo
Romance, action, ecchi, comedy
MAL - Downloads: BD batches, OVA

Asobi ni Iku Yo is one of those rare harem shows that contains not only comedy but alot of action. It starts with a bang and doesn't let you down.

Asobi ni iku yo begins with a local tv news program talking about a sudden discovery of an alien aircraft. When the aircraft suddenly flies off (in alien style) it is quite clear that aliens are among us.

Because of this, 3 secret underground groups sprint to life, each with the same objective: Being the first to capture the alien. Some wish to kill "it" while others want to experiment and so on.

Our main protagonist is unaware that he has a "girl-friend" in each of these group. Things also get hectic when the alien is revealed to be a girl and starts living with our main protagonist. With our main character caught ina crossfire, what happens later... well... you are just gonna have to watch the show to find out :D

Asobi ni Iku yo is in my opinion a great show. It's fun, engaging and has kick ass characters (or girls) and is fun from beginning to end.

Pictures

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 02:55:27 am by Hanover Fist »
Living in IS is fun, except for the occasional volcano eruptions in my backyard but that's another story.
Owner & Project leader for NFP Encodings & ForPitch.
Making lolis cry since 2011

Offline Krozam

• C-Box Member
  • Mahou Shoujo
  • GM of The Wings of Hall RPG
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2011, 05:48:34 pm »
Amaenaide yo!!
Comedy, Harem, Ecchi, Supernatural, Romance
MAL | Torrent S1, S2

Ikko is a Buddhist monk in training who works at his grandmother’s temple with six nuns -- six very attractive nuns. Though lazy, weak and unmotivated to learn the skills of a monk, amazingly strong holy powers sleep inside of Ikko that are triggered only by the awakening of his, shall we say, lust for worldly delights. A vengeful spirit is haunting your home? A flash of pantsu, and Ikko's your man. But therein lies danger; what really is the secret behind his mysterious powers? And how many hits to the head from angry, semi-naked nuns can a man take? (Source: Anime-Planet)

Amaenaideyo is quite a nostalgic anime for me. It's one of my early anime. When I think of this anime, I get the feeling, "It's such a pity that they don't do this good ecchi rom coms anymore..."

Ecchi isn't the best part in this anime. Neither is the comedy, the romance or the supernatural elements. In fact, there's nothing in particular that stands out here. It's them all together, as a balanced entirety, that makes Amaenaideyo such a good anime. There are no weak points. Quite an achievement for an ecchi anime.

The characters are all likeable, and while seemingly stereotypical, many of them are also very well developed. Ikkou is a good main character: sure, he's a bit dumb, and perverted, but he has a good heart and some other qualities that make him a likeable character. The female lead is a bit violent, but being the main target of Ikkou's "perverted rebounds", it's kind of necessary. I said the show is a very balanced entirety, but if I had to say one thing that stands out positively, it's the characters.

Oh, but on a second thought, there is another thing. In the last ep of the first season, there's a scene where Ikkou is way cooler than the main character of an ecchi rom com has any right to be. The second season, while lacking a scene of equal coolness, presents even better character development than the first season, as well as a genuinely interesting plot. I'm still waiting for a third season, I want to know how the plot continues.

Pictures

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 10:28:12 am by HanoFist »

Anime-Planet.com - anime | reviews
The Wings of Hall RPG - Do join in the fun!

Offline Hanover Fist

• Usagimimi
    • View Profile
    • Hanover Fist Productions on YT
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2011, 10:31:30 am »
High School of the Dead

Ecchi, Action, Horror, Supernatural
Series - MAL - Download: 720p BD
OVA - MAL - Download: 720p BD

The zombie apocalypse has struck. A group of Japanese high school students work together to survive.

If you're looking for violent ecchi, go for HSotD. There are zombies lurching around, large breasts jiggle all over, panty shots abound and there's lots of violence. For campy fun sensationalism, HSotD can't be beat.

Pictures

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 04:22:01 pm by Hanover Fist »

Offline Hanover Fist

• Usagimimi
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2012, 10:03:21 am »
High School DxD

Comedy, Ecchi, Harem, Romance
MyAnimeList overview
S1 (1-12) BDs - Torrents: 720p, 1080p
13/OVA BD - Torrents: 720p, 1080p
14/OVA BD - Torrents: 720p, 1080p
S2 (1-12) TV - Torrents: 720p

Season 1

Season 2
(click to show/hide)

Issei is quite the pervert, but an honest one. He jumped at the chance to be in the first co-ed class of a formerly all-girls school. For some strange reason he gets a confession from a cute girl - much to his (and everyone else's) surprise. However, at the end of their first date she sprouts black angel wings and kills him. He later awakens in his own bed next to someone else: His stacked and naked senpai - president of the occult club - who tells him she is actually a demon and he is her new servant. That's fine by him!

DxD is great fun and even sneaks in the occasional subtlety. Know going in that it's focus is heavy fan service - boobs everywhere [and that ED is excellent] - but it's silly, there are no pretensions and I laughed a lot. The story is good compared to most ecchi shows, the characters are strong and it's a success at being entertaining.

*edit* The entire gang has returned for more fan-service filled fun in season 2 with even more beautiful women for Issei (and us) to ogle. The show continues it's progress through the light novels following Issei's goal to become a high class devil and ultimately a Harem King. The links above are updated and you can see screencaps of the new season at Random Curiosity where they blogged each episode. The show remained great through season 2 and it provides stiff competition for any mediocre ecchi shows out there.

Pictures
Screencaps again courtesy of RandomC
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 05:23:01 am by Hanover Fist »

Offline Dude36

• Closet Otaku
  • I'm new here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2012, 03:39:21 pm »
Very nice, made me download High School DxD and High School of The Dead. Seen the others already, and liked them very much ^_^

Offline Hanover Fist

• Usagimimi
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2013, 08:45:16 pm »
To Love-Ru: Trouble

Comedy, Ecchi, Harem, Sci-Fi

To LOVE-Ru: Trouble -
MAL
To LOVE-Ru: Trouble OVA -
MAL
Motto To LOVE-Ru: Trouble -
MAL
To LOVE-Ru Darkness -
MAL
To LOVE-Ru Darkness OVA -
MAL

To LOVE-Ru

OVA
(click to show/hide)
Motto
(click to show/hide)
Darkness
(click to show/hide)
Darkness OVA
(click to show/hide)

Lala, a voluptuous alien princess with a devilish tail refuses to get married and flees to Earth. She teleports naked into Rito's bathtub. Reaching out in the steamy tub, he gropes Lala's breasts, which just happens to be the traditional way to propose marriage on Deviluke. Lala decides she'll stay on Earth and marry him. Rito also has a longtime crush named Haruna that he's never had the guts to ask out. Of course Rito is an unlucky klutz and lands in many compromising positions in front of Haruna and an ever-widening circle of females. By the time of the Darkness series, Lala's little sisters are also living on Earth with Rito. One of them - Momo - decides she'll create a harem for Rito since that's allowed on Deviluke.

The franchise has three fanservice-laden series and two sets of OVAs that ride on the edge between ecchi and hentai. Doki started subbing this in 2010 and it's been a staple here ever since. If you're looking for an ecchi harem show, here you go.

Pictures
Screencaps mostly courtesy of RandomC.

To LOVE-Ru
(click to show/hide)

To LOVE-Ru Darkness
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 11:29:52 am by Hanover Fist »

Offline Kuroneko

• Closet Otaku
  • Be Dead And Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2013, 10:11:02 am »
Ladies vs. Butlers

Comedy, Ecchi, Harem, Romance
MyAnimeList overview - Downloads: Doki BD Batches

A high school boy joins a boarding school for butlers and maids to achieve his "dream." He really doesn't want to be a burden on his relatives, so he joins the Hakureiryō Academy - a school to train high class ladies and their servants. Because of his delinquent appearance the girls are scared of him. However, he is scared too when he discovers his childhood "friend" is a student there as well - a girl with a two faced character who traumatized him many times in the past.

I like this anime because there are many Ecchi scenes to catch your eye. It is also great for anyone (like me) who likes maids in uniform and their clothes. I especially liked the main character Hino Akiharu's personality - for even though he looks bad he's a really good and caring person. That's why he is loved by most of the girls there and can build such a nice bouncy harem.

Pictures

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 01:37:15 pm by Hanover Fist »