Author Topic: Dys' Image Dump [SERIOUS Image Spam Inside]  (Read 7646 times)

Offline Dys

• Registered Tsundere
  • Global Moderator
  • Cosplayer
  • Wasuremono wa arimasen ka?
    • View Profile
Dys' Image Dump [SERIOUS Image Spam Inside]
« on: December 28, 2011, 12:59:37 am »
Okay, so, I recently lost ALL of my images to a hard drive derp. The past few days I've been having fun making new image stocks, but I am too lazy to sort and post things by category and character. In fact, I don't even know who half of these characters are, due to how I tend to do my searches. SO from now on, I will be posting ANY AND ALL images I download in this thread.

That means: Please do not post your own images in this thread.

Though I am happy for you to comment on images or say thanks etc. I also encourage you to repost images in the relevant threads and areas, because I'm not gonna do it. Don't be afraid to use my links, they're not going anywhere.

Lastly, due to the truly random nature of this thread, there's likely to be something for everyone, but also stuff not to everyone's tastes, as well. I don't want to hear complaints about what is or isn't here. It's a random image dump thread.

There's likely to be doubles, there may be images others have posted in other threads as well (ixlone's favourite picture of Fear is in here somewhere, I think). I don't make any apologies for that either, like I said "any and all" and "random".

All that said, let there be images!

Click images to view original size.

And that's all for this edition of spam.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 11:11:21 pm by Dys »

Offline Krozam

• C-Box Member
  • Mahou Shoujo
  • GM of The Wings of Hall RPG
    • View Profile
Re: Dys' Image Dump [SERIOUS Image Spam Inside]
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2011, 02:05:25 am »
Thanks, I had fun going through them. Saved some 30-40, though not all of them are up to my usual high standards, I might prune away 10 or so when I move them from the temporary folder into permanent ones...

Anime-Planet.com - anime | reviews
The Wings of Hall RPG - Do join in the fun!