Discussion Forums > Visual Novels

Your Favourite Visual Novel

(1/7) > >>

AzureHakua:
I don't see why there isn't one of these. xD No love for VNs guys?

My faves:
Ace Attorney Series - Case trials are so cool! Finding contradictions and solving mysteries has never been more fun.
999 (lol cirno) - Having nothing to do with Cirno, from the writer of the amazing VN Ever17, 999 tells a sorta similar story actually, but the gameplay is different and the mystery is amazing.
Umineko - More mysteries? I love mysteries I guess lol. Don't let the anime stop you from playing this. Otherwise... You'll neer learn about Erika's chopsticks.
Saya no Uta - Do I need to comment? Gen going to work here.
ef - a tale of - I'm still playing through this, but I love the anime and this just gives me more routes, so of course I'll like it. xD

Clannad Man:
Do I even need an explanation?  I.. I mean my name is the Clannad Man, right?  :o

Clannad for Xbox 360 ~ Extended storylines FTW!  ;D

Assasin_Cross:
Ever17 :D

Mimori:
For the most part I don't really play visual novels, but I'm a tiny bit obsessed with the half strategy RPG half visual novel Sakura Taisen series. I've played all five of the main games (2 and 3 are my favourites~), as well as most of the spinoffs across various platforms. It's not typically the sort of thing I go for, but the games are so irresistibly cheerful, and are full of so much campy, intentionally corny charm. I love the music, too, as well as the various stage shows that have grown out of the games over the years. ^_^

ixlone:
Yume Miru Kusuri is my favourite.

Great story, especially the Aika arc, has you raging by the end, very well done.

Would highly recommend it to anyone.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version