Discussion Forums > Music

Music Genre Poll

<< < (6/6)

Zarich:

--- Quote from: Tatsuya on July 23, 2011, 08:31:00 pm ---I do not see the Hardstyle genre  :o should be in there, to hell with other :X

--- End quote ---

Hardstyle is just part of the electronic Genre. The thing is we have to many genres out there. Just put it under the Electronic or Techno Genre

Clannad Man:

--- Quote from: Spinarakk on July 22, 2011, 06:45:59 am ---Wondering, what kind of genre is sleep? Sleep music? You mean like lullabies?

--- End quote ---

Sleep is a form of trance meant to simulate theta and alpha waves to promote a restful state.

--- Quote from: Zarich on July 23, 2011, 08:36:43 pm ---Hardstyle is just part of the electronic Genre. The thing is we have to many genres out there. Just put it under the Electronic or Techno Genre

--- End quote ---

I think its more important to have a general genre cap than to add in any more styles in order to prevent two dozen groups with 1 or 2 votes ad others like Classic Rock and Anime Soundtracks with several more.  I personally consider Hardstyle to be a subdivision of Techno.

CASANOVA:
Rock FTW

Clannad Man:
So, as a surprise to no one, it appears that Anime Soundtracks and Rock Genres dominate Doki user's playlists.  Just the way it should be!   O0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version