Discussion Forums > Anime

Your Favourite Anime Seiyuu (Voice Actors)

<< < (3/3)

libertypo:
Where are Sakurai Takahiro-Shibuya Yuri, Takahashi Misaki, Oshino Meme, Cloud, Ito Kentaro-Abarai Renji, Kamijo Hiroki, Orikasa Fumiko-Hikari, Okiura Sayaka, Nishimura Haru, Kuchiki Rukia, Horikawa Makoto-Yazoo, Reinhard von Lohengramm, Ogata Megumi-Ikari Shinji, Tachiki Fumihiko-Gendo Ikari, Zaraki Kenpachi, Ricardo etc etc etc

XxanimefreakxX:
i dont pay much attention to seiyuu's tbh, but my current fav would be Rie Kugumiya, i just love her voice acting in shakugan no shana and hayate no gotoku, and wat i like more is when she says urusai repeatedly, im always like Oo when she says it:P

HungrySlayer:
i like kawasumi ayako. i also dont know why you guys dont mention her name at all....it is because she's not playing major character nowadays....but anyway i like her when she plays saber role in FSN......as for the other seiyuu's, i just fine whoever they are.....

Haxton Fale:
I'm just wondering why only one person mentioned Hikasa Youko. You can fall in love in her voice, or at least get addicted to it. Every single song sung by her is fantastic (on the other hand, I can hardly find any ton-K-ON! songs, but still...), and she also voices great characters, such as Seraphim, Akiyama Mio or Amakusa Shino. She's also the main (and actually, the only) reason I started watching Moshidora.
Although it might be because of her roles, I also like Hanazawa Kana's voice. Tenshi, Kuroneko, Nadeko (her OP was great), Zange-chan...
Toyosaki Aki: Yui-chan, Chitose, and maybe Najimi from Akikan!, Satsuki from Kaichou wa Maid-sama!, Bonbori from Zakuro. Somewhat interesting voice, and I don't think she's that bad at singing.
I believe I should also mention Hiramatsu Akiko, who voiced Tsurugi Konoe from Hanaukyo Maid-tai: La Verite. And even though I didn't like Yukari (Azumanga Daioh), she also sounded nice.
And last but not least female favourite: Horie Yui, known as a voice of Millhiore Firiano Biscotti (yes, I watched it and yes, I liked it; actually, it had some of my favorite seiyuus too, which I found out when I was watching), Tsukimiya Ayu of Kanon fame, Mishima Akane from Kampfer, OtoBoku protagonist Miyanokouji Mizuho, widely-known Kushieda Minori and Zero no Tsukaima's Siesta. MAL says she's also responsible for Narusegawa Naru's voice, but since I don't approve of Love Hina anime, I think I'll omit it.

Since I played Melty Blood and Fate/stay night (and also watch crystalized fun, I mean, Carnival Phantasm), I can't say I don't like Nakata Jouji. Araya Souren, Kotomine Kirei, Nrvnqsr Chaos. And infamous Narrator of Amagami SS (he did a great job there, it's just the very idea of Narrator was wrong).
Also, Sugita Tomokazu - I happened to watch 3 shows  with him voicing the protagonist I believe it was Shuffle!, then Chobits and finally Haruhi. He was incredible in Marimite and OreTsuba. I've also heard he's an otaku. And not just regular otaku - he'd recognize pretty much every single reference you'd make, even unintentionally.
And one more male seiyuu: Fukuyama Jun. I've seen Akikan!, Working!!, Kimikiss, Spice And Wolf, MM! and I believe he's one of the best voices for somewhat warped characters (although he was great as Lawrence too).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version