Discussion Forums > General

Cool/interesting character pics

<< < (3/3)

ixlone:
Doki is a fansub group. As such we would like our forums to stay true the japanese origins of our work.

Krozam:
That's a good point, I'll give you that. However, why does this apply only to art? We have a general discussion section, do we not? We can talk about pretty much everything under the sun there, it's not limited to stuff related to Japan. Why can we not have a general picture forum where we can post anything we want (save hardcore stuff, of course)? Earlier on the chatbox there was someone who wanted a "post a picture of yourself" topic. Under the current rules that's forbidden, because not only is it not Japan-related, it's also not anime-styled art, it's photography.

Don't reject my suggestion just because it doesn't fit the original concept of this forum. It's not that much trouble to add and upkeep one more section, and it'll make me (and likely a few others users) happy. Please, just give it a proper thought, and if you decide to shoot it down, do it for a good reason, one that won't make me feel like I'm not being listened to.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version