Discussion Forums > Anime

The Worst Anime This Season?!

(1/4) > >>

Pitchblack:
I was wondering about the opinion of everyone on this subject.

Vote and tell us why you think "x show" is the worst this season (for now) in your opinion

Also, you can change your vote as the season goes.

InfinityStream:
100% Monyu Hikenchou.

Holy god, it's just fan service left and right. The story makes no sense, and tries to make something out of nothing. Battles? More like clothing ripping.

Zarich:
I would have to say Blood-C. It is very Pale in comparison to Blood+ and Blood:The Last Vampire and the one of two that I have dropped (The other one being Nekogami, just wasn't my type of anime).

AzureHakua:
It's too early to tell for me. >.< But, I'm not really a fan of Itsuka Tenma after episode one. The first episode started with obvious fan service shots and a really seemingly obvious cliched plot thus far. The ED is pretty awesome, but I heard they changed it? Dunno the details, but perhaps I'll look into a few more episodes before a state that it's the worse.

Kamisama no Memo-chou I find pretty mediocre for a mystery series, but it does have a lot of potential and could go either way imo.

LOL, I can't forget Twin Angel! JC Staff made a spiritual successor to Milky Holmes and Sailor Moon! It might fall into the category of "so bad that it's good" or it could just be bad. xP

Krozam:
Can't really answer this, since I try to avoid the worst of the season, only checking out those I expect to like.. There are many anime airing that I suspect are worse than the worst that I've checked out (Mayo Chiki), but I have no intention to find out which of them is the worst, for obvious reasons. -.-'

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version