Discussion Forums > Anime

The Worst Anime This Season?!

<< < (2/4) > >>

Hanover Fist:
Tough to say. It would require more free time than I have and a willingness to slog through stuff I don't like for a definite answer. I'm following 6, might check out 3, have dropped 3 and may never watch the other 6.

The one that least interested me that I never watched was Nekogami Yaoyorozu. Of those I dropped, iDOLM@STER was last on my rankings.

kenjinsakura:
Kinda hard to say which is the worst if you haven't seen them all. I'm only following 6 anime this season and they're all good so far.

CASANOVA:
its tough to only choose one

qlxlxlp:
i will agree with casanova, its hard to choose one, theres several which dissapointed me..

i chose: Other
Reffering to: Twin Angel - Twinkle Paradise (Kaitou Tenshi Twin Angel: Kyun Kyun Tokimeki Paradise!!)
i started watching the first episode, and i was barely able to watch this first episode without dying from boredom.. overall i do not like it at all.

if i should choose another one: Yuruyuri, i found the first 2 episodes to plain and boring...

APOCALYPSE:

--- Quote from: CASANOVA on August 04, 2011, 07:45:35 pm ---its tough to only choose one

--- End quote ---

Agreed.

But if i had to say one I'd say sacred seven

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version