Discussion Forums > Anime

The Season So Far...

(1/13) > >>

Dys:
Wondering people's opinions on the current season after the first episode or two of everything.

I haven't seen much myself yet.

Mayo Chiki was a let down though... ;_;

Nanakoto:
I think Itsuka Tenma is pretty good and rokyubu looks pretty nice. I havent seen much at the moment myself either but I don't think Mayo Chiki was that much of a let down.

R3MB0:
I think I already wacthed almost all of this season anime's first episode that have been released, except Manyuu Hikenchou.. Mayo Chiki still good i think.. for me, the most anticipated anime this season are baka test ni, natsume yuujinchou san, and usagi drop.. and guess what, i'm very satisfy, they really didn't make me down.. ro-kyu-bu! is one of the 'unexpected interesting' for me.. nekogami yaoyorozu is a total let down for me, cannot watch for half episode..

Hanover Fist:
So far, Usagi Drop is my favorite new show of the season. I read a couple chapters of the manga online, but ages ago, over a year(?). So for now I'm getting a strong sense of deja vu and I know I'll like this series. Natsume Yuujin-chou San is another happy and familiar tale as it goes into it's third season and the same is true with Blood-C. I'm also happily continuing Hanasaku Iroha and Steins;Gate from last season. I'm looking forward to Higurashi's new OVAs and Appleseed XIII.

It would be nice if Mayo Chiki turns out as funny and offbeat as MM! but it's too soon to say. I might also follow Kamisama Dolls and No. 6. This all depends on the next few episodes. R-15 looks like it might be good once the blue rays come out ;).

I haven't seen Kamisama no Memochou, Ikoku Meiro and Vitamin X Addiction, but I'm curious about them. I may also check out Manyuu Hikenchou.

Zarich:
Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi- Has a KoreZom? feeling and is pretty enjoyable for a first episode
Ikoku Meiro no Croisée- Nice Slice of Life. Has a Relaxed Feeling like Aria
Kamisama no Memochou- A cool mystery with a NEET loli. I approve of the fan-service in the end of Ep 1
Mayo Chiki!- I've read the manga so I have my hopes up. It accomplishes that so far.
NBA-Lolis- Nice and Fun Sports with Lolis. Probably the fist Sports anime I have seen
Yuruyuri- its Shoujo-ai. 'nuff said.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version