Discussion Forums > Anime

Goriest anime youve ever seen?

<< < (3/3)

Nahiko:
Shigurui Death Frenzy easily, You see a guys brain fall out the side of his head for Christ sake! and i've seen all that have been mentioned. I find there's two types of gore though, Gore you know that's going to happen and the gore that is shocking; like when one of your favorite characters gets killed unexpectedly in a 'gory' way. (click to show/hide)Blood-C demonstrates this well and it is very disturbing. Nene Motoe's death is very unexpected Blood-C spoiler -^

Khorne11:
Kind of a dead poll, but is Elfen Lied really THAT gory? I mean it was unbearably bloody, but when did you ever see guts, or organs, or anything other than limbs being torn off and unrealistic amounts of blood pouring out, and in my book, blood is not gore. It wasn't even disturbing, no one suffered, screamed, or cried during their death making it kind it kind of boring on that part. I would consider Bearfoot Gen more gory than that... I keep hearing Berserker is super gory but the setting and art style is kind of keeping me away.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version