Discussion Forums > Visual Novels

Tomoyo After Game Error Thread

<< < (3/13) > >>

3od:
  Have TA installed where I replaced BTs partial patch and a new install of TA.  The menus of each are in Japanese, as are the typing segments.  Both have SEEN0702 separate from the SEEN folder, it is that way when I extract file with 7zip.  I've finished the VN except D&T which also is still Japanese.  3od
$_OUTDIR file was installed. Went back and opened and installed contents of $_OUTDIR and it looks good now.

Silly Helen:
Today something weird happened with the game. You see, I was trying to access it from the shortcut to RealLive I have on my desktop, but the thing just wouldn't boot. I tried many times, and then went to the root folder and directly clicked on RealLive. Black screen.

Since that IS normal, as says the readme, I just kept trying until I got bored and tried opening the RealLive on the CD. It booted right away! But the game was in japanese, so... well, I closed it and went back to trying in the game folder in my hard drive. This time, it started at the first try, but I found that my reading progress had been lost. I mean, my saves were there, and D&T and the extras were there, but the skip button was grayed out on things I had seen already many times.

It isn't that annoying of a problem, really, since the CTRL key exists. Still, I thought I should post it here just to let you guys know.

flurfle:
the game worked the first time for me, after that, i would try to open it and there would just be a black screen. However, i discovered that deleting the file “save999.sav” in the SAVEDATA folder would let the game start up again. But everytime i want to play the game i have to go into the folder and re delete save999.sav, I’m sure this wasn’t intented so is there a way to fix it?

im running windows 7 sp1 if it helps

meiditya:
When i play the game
There is no sound for every character
WinXP SP3 DX10

when i play the game, there is no sound for every character.....
but on when i try on my friend's comp, the sound is occured for every character
he's using win7 Home-Premium dx11.....
is there any different with mine ?????
can i play with sound even with XP.....

PS. no problem in playing game...just the sound that never occured.....

Assasin_Cross:

--- Quote from: meiditya on September 29, 2012, 01:29:21 am ---When i play the game
There is no sound for every character
WinXP SP3 DX10

when i play the game, there is no sound for every character.....
but on when i try on my friend's comp, the sound is occured for every character
he's using win7 Home-Premium dx11.....
is there any different with mine ?????
can i play with sound even with XP.....

PS. no problem in playing game...just the sound that never occured.....

--- End quote ---

did you installed audio driver?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version