Discussion Forums > Visual Novels

LBEX status

<< < (2/5) > >>

shawurai:
Here is some news.

The project is not dead or dropped. The google docs file should be somewhat up to date. The reason you don't see any significant update on the file is because progress has slowed down. I can't give you more detailed information than this. An official announcement will however follow if there's any mayor problem or change in the project as it has always been done so far.

As far as I know no such announcement will be made so for now I can only point you to the google docs file.

Berty213:
Well at least it hasn't been dropped, too bad progress has been so slow though. Do they have a release goal in mind?

Blackbird:
I actually finish reading Little Busters a long time ago, but I'm getting more of interesting to read Tokido Saya & Kanata route.
Well, I do hope this project get started again with a good pace once again, since there will be more people want to play EX game.
I try to look for Little Busters! EX myself but unfortunely there is not many seeders as before.

TenguSan:

--- Quote from: shawurai on January 27, 2014, 07:38:57 pm ---Here is some news.

The project is not dead or dropped. The google docs file should be somewhat up to date. The reason you don't see any significant update on the file is because progress has slowed down. I can't give you more detailed information than this. An official announcement will however follow if there's any mayor problem or change in the project as it has always been done so far.

As far as I know no such announcement will be made so for now I can only point you to the google docs file.

--- End quote ---

Although that doesn't really tell me much, I suppose there is little information that you could trust to an outsider.  At least I now know that the project hasn't been declared dead yet and that the issue isn't that Google docs hasn't been updated, but that the progress IS actually just that slow. 

If there is such very slow progress, I'm guessing it's the typical reason that there are simply a lack of people working on it (too many MIA, people working on other projects, people having their own life issues, or people simply refusing to cooperate).  That's all speculation though, and I don't expect you to humor my speculation either. 

Thank you for your help :)

De Kus:
I have been checking the status of the translation for quite some time. When I was looking for some anime calendar for this year I have made the "mistake" to pick one form little busters which now reminds me every day that I am waiting for the EX patch. It is so hard to wait knowing you could just play only the original game without the addional content... but I want to play it with that content... so... must - be - patient! :) It's probably too much to expect some kind of eta. like what quarter and year it could be expected or rather what is the most optimistic time to expect it? Would make the waiting up to this time a little easier. :) Especially with the calendar hanging on my wall. :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version