Author Topic: Clannad and Clannad ~After Story~  (Read 25216 times)

Offline Clannad Man

• 'Key' Enthusiast
  • Global Moderator
  • Cosplayer
  • Current Project: Complete Key Music Collection
    • View Profile
Re: Clannad and Clannad ~After Story~
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2011, 10:29:19 pm »
I don't support either.

I support Ayu and Nayuki, because Kanon is much better!

"Pay no attention to the man troll behind the curtain!"

I have no problem sharing my attention with the two wonderful ladies Ayu and Nayuki, or any of the other Key characters.  We have a mutual understanding, you see.  I cannot, and will not, attempt to discredit the great drama Kanon, as it is easily a top 5 anime for me.  However, to blatantly discredit the collective works of Clannad/~AS~, let alone without proof or reason, is nothing short of HERACY in then utmost degree.

Now if you excuse me, I'm off to console Kotomi, Nagisa, and Tomoyo.  Poor Kotomi is crying and Tomoyo looks displeased.  For shame, Ix, in the hallowed halls of the Clannad discussion forum...  The children here look up to you!  They have impressionable minds, so please be mindful of what you say!

If you insist on maintaining your position... I will have no choice to challenge you to a debate on this vary topic.  I love all Key works, but this is my 100th post, and I have a reputation to defend.  When the integrity of the greatest anime ever told is at stake, it is up to the Clannad Man to defend her honor!

What say you, Ixlone?  Will you back down from your outrageous claim, or set up the parameters of a verbal joust?
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 10:40:06 pm by Clannad Man »
I make a point of trying to improve myself each day so I'll be better prepared to take on the next.  It feels good!

Offline Falco

• C-Box Member
  • Closet Otaku
  • I'm new here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2011, 10:37:32 pm »
@ixclone : Just create a Kanon thread then ! è_é :P (Might post in it since I've started it.)

@InfinityStream : Yay ! Kotomi is so cute... even when reading ! *o*

She used to play the violin very well ! ): :P

That's what she was actually playing :

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDm9gYVpB5M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDm9gYVpB5M</a>
(Yeah, I do have an Ichinose Kotomi playlist)

Offline Mortal_God

• Closet Otaku
  • I'm new here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2012, 12:31:05 pm »
i couldn't figure out how to make a new thread, and there is no bug report thread in the support section.

The 720p torrent link for clannad is corrupt, bugged or whatever you want to call it. It just directs one over to a script fail.

thx in advance.

Offline Hanover Fist

• Usagimimi
    • View Profile
    • Hanover Fist Productions on YT
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2012, 01:16:33 pm »
The Clannad BD Vols 1,2,3,4 [720p, 10bit] torrent links worked fine for me. As did the [720p, 8bit] batch. The After Story batch torrent sent me to a gibberish page initially, but worked when I tried clicking it again.

I read a similar complaint lately, here are the solutions I remember: Right click the torrent link and use "save as" to save the torrent file to your desktop, then open it from there. Alternately, use Firefox or Chrome rather than IE. As a last resort, you could get JDownloader and use the DDL links here for Clannad and After Story.Edit: At least you could before the whole DDL implosion debacle. :(

Hope this helps.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 04:43:08 pm by Hanover Fist »

Offline Khorne11

• Closet Otaku
  • Visual Novels and anime= my life
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2012, 04:29:48 pm »
Clannad is the second best visual novel (first being Little Busters! EX) and my third favorite anime (After air and angel beats), and the sound track is beyond epic.
My favorite girl? KYOU FUJIBAYASHI, my second favorite anime character next to Mai Kawasumi. I even have a 200$ figure of her on a P.E. mat :P Also Dango ftw, I make little dango plushies on my free time ;)

Clannad gets a 10000/10 on my vote.

-K11
The doggie says Woof Woof... That was the wild boar, Moo Moo
-Mai Kawasumi

Offline Crion629

• Closet Otaku
  • I'm new here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2012, 02:26:19 am »
I think Key stories in general are probably the only series where I've found myself bawling multiple times. 

Oh and Kyou and Tomoyo are HOT!!!  But Kyou for me, I don't know why, I've always ended up falling for tsunderes...