Author Topic: Little Busters gets anime adaptation  (Read 21748 times)

Offline Rokudaime

• Cosplayer
  • Keyfag and Type-Moon junkie
    • View Profile
    • Rokudaime's YouTube account
Re: Little Busters gets anime adaptation
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2012, 02:28:58 am »
My guess is that there's a problem with your REALLIVE.exe, but I'll get back to you on it after I've asked the experts in the VN team. I did some Googling and digging on the net, and found your post here:  http://erogedownload.com/faq/little-busters-installation/#comments  You know you should have told me this was where you got the game to begin with. I DID ask you what downloaded version you were using and where you got it, after all. It's easier for me to help when I know. Anyway, one other thing I want to know: When you say you deleted your REALLIVE.exe, are you refering to the original one that was in your game folder after installing the game, or are you refering to the "crack" one that that download comes with? Again, when you said: "i think i deleted the REALLIVE.exe file i was supposed to copy into the game data file", that didn't really make any sense to me until I found out where you downloaded the game from, and that they tell you there to replace the original REALLIVE.exe with the crack one, because normally, you wouldn't do that.
Taisetsu no mono wa, jibun no mite, kite, kangaeru koto sa.