Author Topic: Any Pictures from 'Key' / 'Kyoto Animation'  (Read 5919 times)

Offline Clannad Man

• 'Key' Enthusiast
  • Global Moderator
  • Cosplayer
  • Current Project: Complete Key Music Collection
    • View Profile
Any Pictures from 'Key' / 'Kyoto Animation'
« on: September 29, 2011, 01:34:23 am »
Hello everyone.  I'm looking to add pictures to the 'Key' / 'Kyoto Animation' Illustration Collection and I need your help.  I've collected several pictures from these companies' franchises, both official and fanart, but am still well short of the pictures outstanding (the total known to be available).  I request that anyone willing to search through the current collection & provide new, different, and/or relevant pictures (either official or fanart) to do so.  The submission venue doesn't matter: linking single pics, .zip files, or .rar files either here or in the forum linked above are fine.  Periodically, I will collect the new submissions and release an updated version of the Illustration Collection so that duplicates are not re-submitted.  I thank everyone for their time in advance; I look forward to seeing some of the submissions the Doki Legion is able to provide!

(Last Updated July 26th, 2011 - 'Key' / 'Kyoto Animation' Illustration Collection Version 1.00 (Click ME!) - 1.82GB)
I make a point of trying to improve myself each day so I'll be better prepared to take on the next.  It feels good!