Author Topic: The 'Key' / 'Kyoto Animation' Illustration Collection  (Read 9883 times)

Offline Clannad Man

• 'Key' Enthusiast
  • Global Moderator
  • Cosplayer
  • Current Project: Complete Key Music Collection
    • View Profile
The 'Key' / 'Kyoto Animation' Illustration Collection
« on: July 19, 2011, 11:43:01 pm »

Betchya' can't pick out all the Key / Kyoto Animation characters within a minute!

Hello there, Doki Legion!  I hope you are all doing well.

I see you have received my message concerning the availability of a certain type of 'animation' originating from the Kingdoms of Key & Kyoto.  Alas!  I have risen from the depths of the internet to assist you on your quest.  Hopefully you will find the tools provided to you here useful on your journey...

Your task is simple.  Review the contents of the most current version of the Illustration Collection... learn its mysteries, discover its secrets.  Then, when you are ready, submit any additions to this collection that you may have... linked one by one, .zipped, .rar-ded, the method matters not.  I will then compile everyone's additions with my own, releasing a new, updated Illustration Collection to the masses.  Official batch releases will be done periodically, the frequency of which will be determined by the number of pictures submitted.

"Are you ready, Doki Legion?  Your very own 'Key' / 'Kyoto' legend is about to unfold!"  And the best part is that this time around, you don't have to load each pic and save it manually like a friggin' barbarian.  Unless you want to, you grizzly faced freak. (I kid, just don't forget your battleax on the way out.)

(Last Updated January 11th, 2012 - Version 2.00 [3 parts] (1) (2) (3) ~ 4.5GB, over 6.5x larger Key V1.03 !)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Pictures Below Last Updated July 26th, 2011 - Key Version 1.03 - 690MB)
vvv Dial-Up users, fear the following! vvv

Air (Assorted Key Authorized)
(click to show/hide)

Angel Beats! (Mixed Collection - Unknown Authorization)
(click to show/hide)

Kanon (Assorted Key Authorized)
(click to show/hide)

Kanon (Fanart)
(click to show/hide)

Rewrite (Official 1st Limited Edition Game Wallpapers)
(click to show/hide)

Clannad (Assorted Key Authorized Adaptations)
(click to show/hide)

Clannad (Pre-Clannad CD Wallpapers)
(click to show/hide)

Clannad (Official Calendars)
(click to show/hide)

Clannad (Blu-Ray Disk Menus)
(click to show/hide)

Clannad (Real Life Comparisons)
(click to show/hide)

Clannad (Fanart & Modifications)
(click to show/hide)

Crossovers (Fanart)
(click to show/hide)

Enjoy!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 09:04:04 pm by Clannad Man »
I make a point of trying to improve myself each day so I'll be better prepared to take on the next.  It feels good!

Offline Pitchblack

• Girl with guns daisuki *-*
  • C-Box Member
  • Yandere
    • View Profile
Re: The 'Key' Illustration Collection
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2011, 02:15:17 am »
Thanks so much oh great Key Messenger! =3

Offline Clannad Man

• 'Key' Enthusiast
  • Global Moderator
  • Cosplayer
  • Current Project: Complete Key Music Collection
    • View Profile
Re: The 'Key' / 'Kyoto Animation' Illustration Collection
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2012, 09:01:24 pm »
UPDATE: Added 90MB of wallpapers and pictures.  Added Rewrite wallpaper folder, doubled size of the Angel Beats folder, added Clannad BD Menu folder, and added a handful of new submissions in other folders.  More to come.

~Clannad Man, July 26th, 2011

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE: Added more pics, along with some from Kyoto Animation.  Requesting user base to review and add their own so I can release a better, larger version.  Fileserve link added by Ixlone.  (Thank you much!)

~Clannad Man, September 28th, 2011

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE: Tripled the size of the last picture collection!  Could still use help filling up some of the sparser folders and organizing some things.  Fileserve link added by Ixlone.

~Clannad Man, January 11th, 2012

I make a point of trying to improve myself each day so I'll be better prepared to take on the next.  It feels good!