Author Topic: J-stuff DDL Source Sharing  (Read 9764 times)

Offline Chadwicke

• Tsundere
  • Oppai banzai!
    • View Profile
    • Rome-SPQR
J-stuff DDL Source Sharing
« on: September 23, 2011, 09:18:03 am »
Please tell me if this by any chance is not allowed. :-\

Torrents are pretty self-explanatory, so let's not go there. I don't know how many of you guys use DDLs, but here I go.

Please share links or at least name your sources of Japanese stuff. It can be anime, manga, visual novels or music.

As for me:

For Anime,

- as Doki recommends, most of my stuff comes from AnimeTake

- sort of "rival" of AnimeTake is AnimeFansFTW, where I also go

- in Boontan.net, you'd need to sign in (for free) but after that, you can be trigger-happy -- mostly contains on-going series though, you need to pay up for the whole selection

- AnimeTosho.org is a new site for DDLs, they upload almost all recently released anime to multiple file sharing sites

- DownloadAnime.org and Fluffy.is can also be useful, though it depends whether you like their copy or not. I don't understand the uploading pattern of these sites or if there's a pattern at all, but sometimes I do get lucky, so I check them every now and then.

For the OSTs, tenshi.ru contains many mp3 files from Nipponsei, but not all of them.

I'm a complete noob in visual novel and manga sources.

Offline Falco

• C-Box Member
  • Closet Otaku
  • I'm new here!
    • View Profile
Re: J-stuff DDL Source Sharing
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2011, 10:19:31 pm »
DDL forever ! <3

Thx mate ! (:

Offline Hanover Fist

• Usagimimi
    • View Profile
    • Hanover Fist Productions on YT
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2011, 02:04:19 am »
JDownloader is my program of choice for DDLs. It handles almost all sites, including those that don't intend to give links like YouTube and Bandcamp. I like being able to set up large download stacks and only have to pay attention for the recapchas of sites like fileserve/filesonic. That and no ads.

For anime, I've been using NyaaTorrents out of habit for years to see what's newly released. Then I visit the individual groups' sites for the DDL links. Doki doesn't post on NT, so I'm visiting the Doki site regularly. Although I suppose I could be patient and wait for the links here in the forum.

I started following Dynasty Scans when I got caught up in the Sasameki Koto manga. They focus mainly on non-H yuri dramas. Another small scanlation group I like is Soba-Scans for doujin and original H-manga. Finally, there's Kira-H with their massive H selection.

Many of the VNs I've read are from the fora here, but I'm probably still in the single digits for number played.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot animemusicvideos.org: You need to sign up for a free account to download but they have over 100 000 AMVs hosted there.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 05:47:18 am by HanoFist »

Offline Krozam

• C-Box Member
  • Mahou Shoujo
  • GM of The Wings of Hall RPG
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2011, 05:12:59 am »
For VN's not found here, Hongfire is the place. It's down right now, though, in the middle of a server transfer or something.

For manga, I mostly read online at MangaFox. There are some scanlators I follow directly on their site, such as A-Team and Simple Scans.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | reviews
The Wings of Hall RPG - Do join in the fun!

Offline Chadwicke

• Tsundere
  • Oppai banzai!
    • View Profile
    • Rome-SPQR
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2011, 04:24:41 am »
I'm a bit reluctant to share this because it seems like a personal site, but nonetheless it is a personal sharing site. The site itself is in russian, I think, so I directed the link to the archive.

This is actually for doujin stuff. The folder lchkng particularly contains peculiar things...

Offline Krozam

• C-Box Member
  • Mahou Shoujo
  • GM of The Wings of Hall RPG
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2011, 08:55:25 pm »
It seems Hongfire has disabled file sharing for now, so it's gonna be a pain to look for VN's from now on... :(

Anime-Planet.com - anime | reviews
The Wings of Hall RPG - Do join in the fun!

Offline Chadwicke

• Tsundere
  • Oppai banzai!
    • View Profile
    • Rome-SPQR
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2011, 05:27:48 am »
http://doujinplay.net/ also went down. I hope it's not because of any of my doing. :D

Offline Chadwicke

• Tsundere
  • Oppai banzai!
    • View Profile
    • Rome-SPQR
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2011, 03:08:31 am »
http://doujinplay.net/ also went down. I hope it's not because of any of my doing. :D

http://doujinplay.net/ is now up.

Also found this really large Nipponsei filesonic folder for your Anime OST needs:
http://www.filesonic.com/folder/9346631