Discussion Forums > General Discussions

Video Games!

<< < (8/9) > >>

Shiro:
So, any new gamers out there? Specifically, PS3 gamers?

This topic is dead and it's making me sad. (click)

Nymphetamine2791:
I used to play a PS3 when I was living att my old apartment, but as I got more into my major and also moved out I haven't played anything since God of War 3. Prototype 2 and Darksiders 2 both look cool to me though, but I'm probably not going to get to play them nor will I buy them, lol.

AnimeIndex22:
Street Fighter third Strike-IV- (SSFIV:AE) SFxTK

Persona 4 Arena

Gears of war 3

Pokemon Black/White: Yes

Final Fantasy XIII/2

Arcana Heart (1) Arcana Heart 3

I want to play Resident Evil 6 so bad!

Also i like fighting games.

Krozam:
Occasionally I'm glad I once spent a huge sum of money on LotRO lifetime. Now I'm a permanent VIP, I get enough points every month to get the expansions and a more, no need to spend a single euro on that game for the rest of its lifespan.

Occasionally. Well, the game is full of grinding and trivial quests, but occasionally I get back into it for a while and it's good fun. Luckily I have a few friends to play it with, even if many have quit a long time ago. Even solo it's fun to explore new areas once in a while.

Well, long story short, I'm currently spending most of my time playing LotRO, wasting my last weeks before studying begins. Looking forward to the Rohan expansion, Rohan is my favourite place in Middle-earth.

Krozam:
I just finished Lunar - Silver Star Story Complete. A good game, a very good game. Not quite as enjoyable plot-wise or gameplay-wise as FF IX or the first two Suikodens, but it has something that the Suikodens unfortunately do not: a romance. Actually three of them. The fact that the plot is romance-centered is one of the reasons why I picked it up in the first place. I got what I sought for, more or less: teared up in a few scenes, almost cried in the end. There are many nice animations in the game, anime style, and some scenes are voiced, which adds to the mood even if I'm not entirely happy with some of the VA's. The opening video and one of the animated scenes in the middle have very nice songs. Also, they went through quite a bit of trouble writing dialogue for random townspeople, the things they say change many times over the course of the story and it's always as fun to go around talking to normal people, to see what they say, or what kind of party member dialogue it may trigger. The central characters are a funny bunch, not as deep as FF characters tend to be, but likeable, I did get attached to them.

I wish there was a sequel, I'd love to see more of these characters... of course, there is a Lunar 2, but it takes place a thousand years later, apparently only one or two characters are still alive to make cameos. <.<

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version