Groups > Doki Fansubs

WebHosting?

<< < (2/2)

Espionage724:

--- Quote from: Tousen on August 31, 2011, 09:38:05 am ---I am not sure what you mean. You can get your own .com address; you just have to register it somewhere and redirect it to your website's server.
--- End quote ---

Yea I know I can do this, however I should of added I have yet to find a "free" way of doing this :/

PolynAzn:
Interesting... Have no idea what use i have for this yet.

Tousen:

--- Quote from: Espionage724 on August 31, 2011, 10:49:14 am ---Yea I know I can do this, however I should of added I have yet to find a "free" way of doing this :/

--- End quote ---

Nothing that really could satisfy you is free. I don't know about the "host it in my computer" thing, but in general I think when you register a domain (whether .com or whatever) you will be asked where to direct it and I think it is included in the registration fee. Also you could get a .tk free domain in here but never tried it and I have seen a website that gives .cc.ca or something like it, one-year for free. Other than that you have to pay for registration and for transformation but it is really cheap "10$" a year is nothing. I have problems cz I don't have any method of payment.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version