Discussion Forums > Manga

Your Favourite Manga

<< < (3/4) > >>

SingleSyllable:
I would have to say that Lotte no Omocha is my favourite manga with Naruto coming as a close second.

Fullmetal Alchemist was good all the way back when it was new (before brotherhood).

mrclosedeyes:
Can't remember. I'll just stick to the one that has been keeping my interest over the last few months:

Kimi Iru Machi - Still continuing and i wish there was a anime version of it.
It like a romance/drama story with some comedy which i find funny. Plus i like the storyline.

Krozam:
That'd be Kimi no Iru Machi, right? I liked it at first, but then it started to turn infuriating the same way that Suzuka was, so I dropped it.

For Thingy's knowledge: never ever read Seo Kouji's manga. The man loves unnecessary drama and painful love triangles and all that stuff. Compared to you I'm tolerant with that stuff, but even I hate these manga. The worst thing is, the art and storytelling aren't actually that bad, you can get hooked pretty quickly, you might even like the characters a lot - all of which serves to enhance your rage when the unnecessary drama starts and things go wrong.

Well, the part about the characters only applies to Kimi no iru Machi, though. In Suzuka I hated the characters from the start. A cold bitch and an idiot who for some unfathomable reason can't stop liking her no matter how much she mistreats him. KimiIru starts much better, the characters seemed warmer and more sensible... but yeah, then the relationships got messed up and I forced myself to stop reading before I'd start raging. >.<

/rant

Krozam:
Hmm... After catching up with Id and Negima, I had to re-think my top list:

1. Shin Angyo Onshi.
2. Angel Sanctuary.
3. Id - The Greatest Fusion Fantasy.
4. The World God Only Knows
5. Iris Zero

Id keeps getting better, but Negima has disappointed me recently. I'll have to complete Shin Angyo Onshi and Angel Sanctuary soon, so I can finalize the list. I'm sure these five names will say, but I only have the three latter ones in fresh memory, so I'm not sure of the order.

Edit: Gah! How could I forget TWGOK?! Also, decided to drop Negima from the list instead of Iris Zero after all.

Khorne11:
I like anime more than manga but... I guess SGT. Frog followed by Jing- King of Bandits.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version