Discussion Forums > Anime

The Season So Far...

<< < (2/13) > >>

APOCALYPSE:
Yuru Yuri - I liked ep 1/2. As long as it doesnt get any further than breast fondling or hugging or stuff like that, I think it'll end up being pretty good. The first 2 episodes have already gotten more than a few laughs from me :D

Kamisama no Memochou - Loved the first ep, Both the main girls seem awesome and the main male doesn't seem like a tool. This series definitely has potential and is already pretty cool.

Itsuka Tenma - Awesome. Himea is damn good lookin. Maybe a little too much ecchi for what I expected, but as long as it's in good taste, doesn't matter.

Mayo Chiki! - I enjoyed it a lot. The art is pretty good and the girls are good looking, and tsundere is always welcome. Hopefully it can keep up the laughs.

Ikoku Meiro - I like it. the loli is cute :D

No. 6 - Shonen-ai

Baka to Test 2 - AWESOME. I was laughing most of the time up to the very end. The entire first episode was hilarious and I hope it can keep this up.

R-15 - Had plenty of (censored) fan service. Has a few good laughs too. The BDs will definitely be worth getting if the TV version remains so censored -.-

Mimori:

--- Quote from: Zarich on July 13, 2011, 04:08:37 am ---NBA-Lolis

--- End quote ---

This cracks me up every time I see it. Every single time. :'D

Elvin21:
For me No. 6 is a great one, then Usagi Drop. Kamisama Dolls is kinda getting better as it progresses (in my opinion). And the NBA lolis... hehehe!

AzureHakua:

--- Quote from: Mimori on July 15, 2011, 10:53:55 am ---
--- Quote from: Zarich on July 13, 2011, 04:08:37 am ---NBA-Lolis

--- End quote ---

This cracks me up every time I see it. Every single time. :'D

--- End quote ---

Yeah me too! I've also seen people call it Loliball which makes me laugh as well.

This season has been pretty good with the moe category, so I'm enjoying Yuruyuri, im@s, Loliball, and Usagi Drop. I can't forget BakaTest 2 either.

Zarich:
New Show for Today. Dantalian No Shoka. I love the Manga....and I love the anime. The first episode just made it my favorite of the season so far. Plus, the ED is Glorious.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version