Author Topic: Post your collection!  (Read 150274 times)

Offline ixlone

• Loli Collector
  • Administrator
  • Nekomimi
  • Mmm... Miku!
    • View Profile
Re: Post your collection!
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2012, 03:52:53 pm »
B2 YY cloth.

YY Yui phone strap & thingy?.

Offline ixlone

• Loli Collector
  • Administrator
  • Nekomimi
  • Mmm... Miku!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2012, 03:24:32 pm »
Life size Kobato scroll.

Offline ixlone

• Loli Collector
  • Administrator
  • Nekomimi
  • Mmm... Miku!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2012, 05:17:42 pm »
Eris towel (Aiyoku No Eustia)

:ika: Ika mouse mat

Eustia pass case (Aiyoku No Eustia)

:fate: Fate + :nanoha: Nanoha movie mouse mat

:ika: Ika mouse mat (apparently she has boobs?)

Offline ixlone

• Loli Collector
  • Administrator
  • Nekomimi
  • Mmm... Miku!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2012, 04:03:43 pm »
:shana: Shana scroll

:fear: Fear scroll

:panda: YY scroll

Offline Clannad Man

• 'Key' Enthusiast
  • Global Moderator
  • Cosplayer
  • Current Project: Complete Key Music Collection
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2012, 07:20:42 am »
I should really post something new here.  I love this topic!  :))
I make a point of trying to improve myself each day so I'll be better prepared to take on the next.  It feels good!

Offline Rokudaime

• Cosplayer
  • Keyfag and Type-Moon junkie
    • View Profile
    • Rokudaime's YouTube account
« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2012, 02:37:05 pm »
I might post some pictures of my collection in a couple of days. I attended the Norwegian Anime, Manga, Cosplay etc convention Desucon (which is now Scandinavia's biggest convention of its type) recently as well, so I have aquired some new items. Oh, and I just registered on the forum. Figured it was about time.  ;)
Taisetsu no mono wa, jibun no mite, kite, kangaeru koto sa.

Offline shawurai

• Tsundere
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2012, 07:09:35 pm »
I didn't know we had a topic like this.

This here is actually a bit old as it was from the mid June. I'll post some pictures from my Comic 1 loot as soon as I get a minuet to take some.

- A couple of card sleeves that I used to protect my moekana cards
- Mashiro iro Symphony BD vol5
- Horizon BD vol6
- 2 visual novels (with extras) (1 bought, 1 from auction)
- a visual fan book

I shall speak neither hurtful nor harsh word, but shall speak respectfully, even of my enemies, for temperate words may turn aside anger.

Offline Rokudaime

• Cosplayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2012, 01:17:56 am »
Right! Here goes! All I have available to take pictures with though is my crappy 5 pixel cellphone camera, so apologies in advance for the poor quality. I snuck 3 game related items in there because I really like them. 'Course, I have a lot of other game and movie related merchandise, but that's not what this topic is about. I also have some Bleach and Naruto items, but I won't bore you with those. Some wallscrolls of mine also aren't included, as I don't feel like going to the effort of taking them out and hanging them up. There will be a lot of Type-Moon stuff, so if for some reason you don't like that...Too bad. ; ) I'm also just going to pretend you are all ignorant, even with the famous series, and include the name of the work the items are from/based on. ; ) The pictures are too big to fit full size in the post, so they are in thumbnail size. Just click a picture to see it in full size. So, anyway, without furder ado: - Fate/stay night wallscroll.
- This should go well with Clannad Man. A Clannad pillow. ; )
- FFXIII pillow. I actually liked the game. Sue me.
- Totoro pillow. From "My Neighbour Totoro", a Studio Ghibli movie.
- Another Totoro pillow.
- Tohsaka Rin figma from Fate/stay night.
- Saber figma from the same series/VN.
- Emiya Shirou figma from the same series/VN.
- Saber Lily figma from the PS2 and PSP fighting game Fate/Unlimited Codes. Came with my Limited Edition copy of the game.
- A cheap Archer figure. Again from FSN.
- My manga shelf, where my FSN figmas are displayed.
- Rider Nendoroid from FSN. This picture ended up being especially bad...sorry...
- Keychain Konata Nendoroid. From Lucky Star.
- Keychain Kagami Nendoroid. Same series.
- 3 pictures of Ed's State Alchemist pocket-watch, from Fullmetal Alchemist. And yes, it actually works too. The inscription says "Don't forget 3. Oct. 11 11".
- Ed's necklace. Same series. I always wear it when I go outside. :p
- Shigure Asa figure. From the VN and Anime "SHUFFLE!".
- Long-haired Haruhi figure from the "The Dissapearance of Suzumiya Haruhi" Light Novel and Movie.
- 2 pictures of my Ryougi Shiki figure from the Light Novel and Anime-Movie series "Kara no Kyoukai".
- Figure of Ezio Auditore as he appears in Assassin's Creed 2.
- Figure of Ezio as he appears in Assassin's Creed Revelations.
- The pride of my collection, with 3 pictures, my Tohsaka Rin figure, which is based on a movie poster illustration for the Unlimited Blade Works movie.
- Finally, a picture of my game shelf (I keep my computer games in a different shelf though), where my figures are displayed. The dagger in the middle is just some random dagger my Uncle gave me once.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 01:37:56 am by Rokudaime »

Offline Rokudaime

• Cosplayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2012, 01:39:53 am »
Phew! I finally managed to get the pictures to show up right! That took a lot of time and effort. Not too good at this. ^^' Anyway, hope some of you enjoy them at least.

Offline shawurai

• Tsundere
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2012, 01:48:42 pm »
This month's loot (the Comic 1 loot is actually from end of last month)

Bought more manga as usual this month (and ordered a few that wer no longer in stock that should be there next week)

Last volumes from Mashiro iro Symphony and Horizon S1

Comic 1 loot. Th picture is missing a WNB mug (forgot to put it in there). Includes the Tinkle set, WNB set and Eshi 100 vol.02

I shall speak neither hurtful nor harsh word, but shall speak respectfully, even of my enemies, for temperate words may turn aside anger.

Offline Larnu

• Closet Otaku
    • View Profile
    • The Fool
« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2012, 05:40:45 pm »
Here's my DVD and magazine collections. Sorry for the poor light on the latter, it's int he corner (due to lack of space), and I don't have a flash.

The rest of the anime is on the 3 HDDs. Don't ask for a pick of the manga, it's basically the entirety of the space under my bed. And the shelving next to it...
Larnu~

Offline Rokudaime

• Cosplayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2012, 09:08:57 pm »
My glorius English, Uncensored, Collector's Edition copy of School Days HQ (high quality) arrived! ^^

Well, I live at home at the moment, so I can't really use the oppai mouse pad even if I wanted too, and even then, I don't really fancy the whole wedding dress deal, or her expression. I'm also more of a Sekai type of person...And I don't much care for the keychain thing either. But I mostly bought the CE because I like the cover art better anyway, so it's all good. ( ̄ー ̄)

Offline shawurai

• Tsundere
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2012, 06:57:45 pm »
Most recent loot.

Two new eroge. The OST from one of those (Limited Edition with digital contenst and with telephone card), the visual fanbook with extra rom containing digital content from one of the games. Another telephone card and small tapestry + signed drawing + a digital content rom (preorder bonus material)

Offline Krozam

• C-Box Member
  • Mahou Shoujo
  • GM of The Wings of Hall RPG
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2012, 09:33:00 pm »
Ah, those two Debonosu VN's, I just recently found their rather good CG sets...

Anime-Planet.com - anime | reviews
The Wings of Hall RPG - Do join in the fun!

Offline shawurai

• Tsundere
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 02, 2012, 02:29:16 pm »
Ah, those two Debonosu VN's, I just recently found their rather good CG sets...

The visula fan books contains a Cd with a mini game. The mini game is actually just a set of 4 H-scenes that aren't included in the original game. There's also the Comic Market released mini game. Debonosu releases are often like that. When you buy the original game there's always some extra goods that you can get related to that came that offer extra CG. Sometimes those extra CG are offered in the form of patches the company releases.

It is hard to get a full CG set from the internet that way. I've played an older game released under Yamamoto Kazue's previous comany: Tokino Senka. That CG set is easy to find and is the normal rip from the disk but several patches were released for that game that added new maps/missions. The CG from those missions are in none of the packs you'll find on the internat as people just don't care or don't have time to upload them.

The thing with the patches was that the extra maps/missions were so hard that you couldn't clear them unless you maxed out all you characters stats and had enough money to send out the larges possible army but there's was a trick to do this. You couldn't just replay the game with your last save as you wouldn't get any new skill points in this replay save. You has to choose to reset your game. You would then start the game over with a percentage of extra free skill points based on the total skill points you had when you cleared the game.

So you had to clear the came several time and reset you save each time to build up those skill points you get at the start. Finally when you were able to max out all the stats you hard to replay the completed game 1 or 2 extra time to acumulate enough money (as money was only carried over in a replay and not in a reset save). All this took me about 8 reset games and 2 replay games but I was able to complete 100% of the game and get all CG and H-scenes.

Truely one of the best eroge ever played.

Anyway time for some pictures:

Here's my C82 stuff. Didn't get much this time around as I had to set some money aside for the Seinarukana Special Edition that will be released end September.

As usual I want got the Debonosu goods set. I wanted the 2 dakimakura covers as well, but auction prices were huge. Last time they released dakimakura covers (I think it was at C78) there was a 2nd production announced so I hope that will happen this time as well.

Other regular loot is the Tinkle set and the WNB set. As a little bonus I got the Mashiro Iro Simphony visula fan book (contains illustrations from both the original game and the port)

And got this as well last week (normal AmiAmi order):