Author Topic: CLANNAD Nagisa and Sanae and Akio Best of Hyper Rainbow Special Recording CD  (Read 6347 times)

Offline Clannad Man

• 'Key' Enthusiast
  • Global Moderator
  • Cosplayer
  • Current Project: Complete Key Music Collection
    • View Profile
I am looking for various Key Audio CDs, but this one tops my list:

Nagisa and Sanae and Akio Best of Hyper Rainbow Special Recording CD
渚と早苗と秋生のおまえにハイパーレインボー 特別録り下ろしCD
Nagisa to Sanae to Akio no Omae ni Hyper Rainbow Tokubetsu Torioroshi CD

This album was released at C75 as a part of CLANNAD Torioroshi CD Tsuki Goods set.  I don't know what this set contained.  I would like to acquire this CD in either physical or digital form.  Any links mentioning where it is being sold / available for download would be greatly appreciated.  For that matter, any information regarding the distributor would be appreciated. Unverified CD info can be found here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am also looking for other albums needed to complete the Ultimate Key Daikazoku Audio Collection.  The following list contains all of the albums/tracks I need to complete the collection.  Anyone who is able to provide the CDs, links to purchase the CDs, or provide DL links would be greatly appreciated.

LTBS-0002 ~ 16 (Assorted Little Busters! Radio CDs)

NTBR-2101 (Little Busters! Radio Special)

CLANNAD Radio CD Nagisa and Sanae and Akio Best of Hyper Rainbow Special Recording CD

« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 03:21:47 pm by Clannad Man »
I make a point of trying to improve myself each day so I'll be better prepared to take on the next.  It feels good!

Offline Clannad Man

• 'Key' Enthusiast
  • Global Moderator
  • Cosplayer
  • Current Project: Complete Key Music Collection
    • View Profile

- Still looking! (Feb 18, 2012)
I make a point of trying to improve myself each day so I'll be better prepared to take on the next.  It feels good!