AniDex > Suggestions

JBBCode Additions

(1/2) > >>

Moodkiller:
In addition to the following bbcode
--- Code: ---[b][i][u][url][url=""][img][color]
--- End code ---
it would be good to add [size] (for text resizing) and [img={width}x{height}] for image resizing

Catar:
Also important (I know it's been brought up, but just to reiterate) would be a spoiler tag function, or some other function to hide text. Media info pastes are a wonderful resource but they quickly and dramatically expand vertical space, so having some way to hide them would be good.

A full mediainfo parser like you see on AB or other sites would be awesome too, but just any sort of hide function would be a good starter (and also useful for being able to post, you know, spoilers).

Moodkiller:
A media info parser like AB would be awesome! I like the formatting and simplicity, both for submitter and viewer.
[mediainfo]...[/mediainfo] being requested.

Lenmaer:
I'd want an irc address bbcode, a clickable one. Or an automation like TT has or nyaa had.

anonymlol:

--- Quote from: Lenmaer on May 15, 2017, 10:12:48 am ---I'd want an irc address bbcode, a clickable one. Or an automation like TT has or nyaa had.

--- End quote ---

Already possible, but not really needed. Your irc channel is already linked on the torrent page. But if you still want to add it to the description, just do this:

--- Code: ---[url=irc://irc.rizon.net/CHANNEL]#[email protected][/url]

--- End code ---

For example

--- Code: ---[url=irc://irc.rizon.net/doki]#[email protected][/url]

--- End code ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version