Author Topic: [RPG] The Wings of Hall  (Read 54786 times)

Offline Listomar

• Closet Otaku
  • I'm new here!
    • View Profile
Re: [RPG] The Wings of Hall
« Reply #75 on: December 27, 2011, 10:23:50 pm »
Ishman studied his companions silently, especially Nex, who seemed to have forgotten the bloody arrow shaft near him. Very interesting indeed. Should I ever fight him, I will kill him quickly, he decided.

"Shall we continue?" Ishman asked out loud, not really expecting an answer. It's not like they were going back because of scraped knees.

Offline Shion

• Closet Otaku
  • Nothing beats a friend quite like a hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 07, 2012, 07:17:45 pm »
Fiona poured a bit of water from a small gourd she kept at her hip onto the wound, washing away blood and dirt. She examined the cut in the dim light but it did not seem deep nor did it interfere with the use of her hand. Tearing a strip of cloth from her already-ragged cloak - I really need to get a new one. - She wrapped it around the injured hand and tied the bandage off. It would do for now. It was best to save the healer's strength for more serious wounds. "Perhaps," Fiona suggested drily, "Our rogue should lead the way so we can avoid further inconvenience?"
I want to get a vending machine, with fun sized candy bars, and the glass in front is a magnifying glass. You'll be mad, but it will be too late.

Offline tigershark13

• Closet Otaku
  • I'm new here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 13, 2012, 04:27:20 pm »
Cathair grunted in an annoyed manner and lowered his shield, eyeing the arrow sticking out of it and bringing his arm down hard on the shaft, snapping it and pulling the head out from his shield "Bloody careless..." he muttered, mostly to himself as he looked around at the rest of the group, they seemed mostly unharmed, well, nobody was lying on the floor in a pool of their own blood screaming to their gods for mercy, which in Cathair's books that meant everyone was okay. A shame really, he would have rather liked Aiden to catch a bolt in the throat.

He turned his head to look at Fiona and a smirk crossed his lips and he turned to look at the rest of the group, saying gruffly "Aye. We could do with some 'uman shields up front. It'd save me own shield from gettin' any more holes in it." his tone actually somewhat serious as he looked at his battered scarred shield, one hand tracing the hole in it as he finished speaking, his expression one of annoyance.

Offline SpringHalo

• Changes with the seasons
  • C-Box Member
  • Closet Otaku
  • Ganom
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 15, 2012, 04:53:27 am »
After those who were injured shrugged off their pain, Estia calmly said "A brave group of heroes shouldn't be stalled by such petty traps. Let's continue moving." Then walked purposefully to the front of the pack, continuing on, hoping that someone would follow her lead and start the pack up again.

Offline SootShade

• Closet Otaku
  • I'm new here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 16, 2012, 03:25:23 pm »
Everyone seemed to be alright aside a few minor scratches so Acan shrugged and prepared to continue. He decided to stay at the back of the group again, since he didn't have the time to watch for traps, as he was tracing for magic in the near vicinity. He was getting an ominous feeling, which got even stronger as he glanced at Nex who seemed even more removed from the world than usual, so he felt the need to be extremely careful for anything magical.

Offline Krozam

• Mahou Shoujo
  • GM of The Wings of Hall RPG
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 22, 2012, 08:18:29 pm »
Nicolaos stared at his fist for a while. The knuckles were starting to bleed a little. What the hell am I doing? It's not like me to get all emotional so easily. This place must be affecting me, I don't like it. He shook his head as if to shake off the frustration, and turned to face the others.

"Right, let's continue. Jimmy, please take the lead. You're more used to spotting traps."

The further into the mountain they advanced, the colder it became. It was a bit unnatural, in fact, and Nicolaos started suspecting that magic was at play.

"Now would you look at that..." he muttered, when they finally reached a natural cave. It was a pretty large one, and it didn't seem to have a floor at all. Only a narrow bridge - perhaps not completely natural one - connected them to the other side. Crystals glowing beautiful but eerie blue light were everywhere, some even on the bridge, but most were on the ceiling. All in all, it was quite an impressive sight.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | reviews
The Wings of Hall RPG - Do join in the fun!

Offline Hollow nyan-chan

• Dragon Power!
  • C-Box Member
  • Loli
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 23, 2012, 05:37:05 pm »
When the wound was healed, it itched a bit but Lissa didn't pay attention to it and stood up. After picking up her  sword, she walked to the others as they had started to move further into the tunnel.

As they got further into the tunnel Lissa could feel the air changing, it felt a bit out of place since it was in a tunnel she thought, but as they kept going they reached a natural cave she didn't think much of it anymore. Lissa was amazed at the sight of the cave, and the thought of how long this tunnel and cave is.
That which Lissa could see in the cave was partially covered with crystals that were glowing with a mysterious blue light. "Beautiful" she said with a small smile on the face and then she focused on the narrow bridge to see if there was any visible hinders such as traps or something else.

Offline InfinityStream

• C-Box Member
  • Imouto
  • Popularly known as Piddles
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 03, 2012, 12:04:09 am »
Setsuna

"It's a beautiful cave," he murmured.

And those crystals on the ceiling are interesting. Did they reflect light from an unknown source? Did they produce it themselves? No, that's not right. Inanimate objects don't have the ability to form their own source of energy...

Is it a chemical reaction? No, no! They'd just instantly deform into nothing! And chemical reactions don't just happen without their being some sort of catalyst mixing with the crystal itself at all times. Was it internal?

Ack. He'd just ignore them.

You don't question the pretty things in life.
I didn't like all those pics in my sig...

www.fark.com

Offline Listomar

• Closet Otaku
  • I'm new here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 06, 2012, 08:21:29 pm »
Ishman ignored the pretty lights. The warrior monk was only interested in developing his abilities, and pretty lights were about as useful in combat as a single feather. Which is to say, none at all.

Besides, the monastery was a top a large(ish) mountain, and the view was, quite literally since the air was slightly lighter there, breathtaking. Though Ishman only though so because of it's defensive capabilities. A score of grandmas could hold the monastery for days. A small army of warrior monks? For eternity.

"We should start heading upwards soon." Ishman declared, as if no one else would have figured that out. Warrior monks, real assholes the lot of them.

Offline TheThing

• Experienced Programmer
  • Global Moderator
  • Loli
  • Living in IS
    • View Profile
    • My Personal Blog
« Reply #84 on: April 09, 2012, 02:44:40 am »
Nex dragged his ragged body forward. His body didn't exist and this earthly body was only a carrier. Yet despite the pain and weakness in his body, his mind was far from being weak. Feeling the looming omnipresence all around only made his curiosity grow.

Finally they got to the cave's opening, and the view was quite something. The glow the crystals were emitting provided a peaceful illuminance. The light was only visible to the naked eye, but there was something else. Nex could feel his pain slightly fade. From this illuminance, Nex slowly straightened himself up and opened his arms, as if trying to catch the rays from the crystals. Embracing it even.

"Well that's a rare sight," Nex said out loud. During all his travels, to come upon these crystals here? A very rare encounter.
Living in IS is fun, except for the occasional volcano eruptions in my backyard but that's another story.
Owner & Project leader for NFP Encodings & ForPitch.
Making lolis cry since 2011