Discussion Forums > General Discussions

Video Games!

<< < (2/9) > >>

Hanover Fist:
Apart from a handful of visual novels, I hadn't played any video games this century. That just changed this month: I'd seen Portal memes for a while, as well as hearing songs from both games. It finally reached critical mass in my head, so I've been playing Portal and Portal 2.

While Portal was short it was excellent. It took ~6 hours to finish the first time and I played it through again probably a dozen times in the week I waited for Portal 2.

I got Portal 2 this week and I made it to the end boss battle in an 18 hour binge. Having just recovered from the sleep deprivation I'm preparing to dive back in. :D

AzureHakua:
Portal's a great game. xD

I haven't played a lot of games recently...

Currently, I'm playing Pokemon White (Who isn't?) on my DS.
Also, I'm patiently awaiting Tales of Graces f for the PS3 in English. I'm also pretty excited for some 3DS games, but I'm gonna wait for some reviews before I buy a 3DS, because frankly, I think the "3DS" is one of the dumbest systems I've ever seen lol.

Dys:
Hrm, my list of absolute favourites isn't that big.

Persona 3 and 4
Fallout 3 and New Vegas
Xenosaga Series
Final Fantasy (Various)
Bioshock 1 and 2
Silent Hill Series

I've played loads more games, I love loads more games. Those are my favourites. Honestly though, when you look at that small list properly, it expands into about 20+ games XD

Zerpo:
For all you awesome people out there who play WoW we should all reroll together on a random server and make a guild called Doki :) Would be a rather interesting thing to do

Pitchblack:
BTW wow is now free until you get to lvl 20 >.>

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version