Discussion Forums > Games

With Who...

<< < (2/28) > >>

Krozam:
Oh, this game sounds kinda fun.

Hmm... Well, the marry choice requires little thinking, it's Tessa. By far the most likeable personality and by far the hottest of the three.

The other two are more difficult, mainly because I've only seen one episode of Iroha. I don't have a terribly clear idea of her personality, or how she has developed during the following 15 episodes. I guess I'll go with Chidori for the fail date, because while she doesn't have an altogether bad personality, she's still a bit too tsundere to be healthy in real life.

The remaining choice is Ohana. She's cute enough, cuter than Chidori, and I don't mind a dreamer personality. I'd actually consider her for the marriage choice if not for such a clear winner among the three.

ixlone:
Todays girls:

Kuroneko (Imouto)
Misaka (Index/Railgun)
Yu (Zombie)

Someone else post 3 girls tomorrow!

Hanover Fist:
I'm coming in a little late to this one. From yesterday's choices,

Sex once: Chidori Kaname. She's the most attractive to my tastes and by now she'd be 26 - well over half my age. ;)

Marry: Matsumae Ohana. She listens and learns fast, can cook and keep a household (or inn) running, has a personality and values I could deal with best in the long term and based on her mom and grandmother, will age well. :D

Fail date: That leaves Teletha Tessa Testarossa as the last option. She's cute and all, but the other choices suit me better.

From today's choices, I abstain.

Zarich:
For today hmmm...

Fail Date: Misaka, she would be too busy fighting lawbreakers than anything else

Sex Once: Kuroneko.It would be slightly annoying to have her facade for years

Marry: Eu. Its Eu. Best company in the world, ever.

InfinityStream:
Marry: Eu.

Sex Once: Misaka

Fail Date: Kuroneko.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version