Discussion Forums > Visual Novels

Tomoyo After Game Error Thread

<< < (2/13) > >>

Silly Helen:
That happened to me when I tried to play Clannad a couple of years ago. I downloaded and installed this though and then I could play with no problems. Since this seems to use the same engine... I'd assume this should work for you too.

mickey2rufus:

--- Quote from: Silly Helen on September 24, 2012, 07:03:16 am ---That happened to me when I tried to play Clannad a couple of years ago. I downloaded and installed this though and then I could play with no problems. Since this seems to use the same engine... I'd assume this should work for you too.

--- End quote ---

Thank you, thank you so, so very much. It didn't work at first C++ 2010 but I got the idea to try installing 2008 and 2005 and it works.

ProjectBlackRai:

--- Quote from: mickey2rufus on September 24, 2012, 05:53:32 am ---Hello there. Well my problem seems to be this: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2ildg8n&s=6 and this: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=mj7rr5&s=6 ...
I don't know what is happening. I installed the game and patch to the directory required and nothing. Also, my game is not ME and my coumputor runs Japanese app-local
as you can see.  http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=ery5id&s=6
Thank you in advance.  :sena:

--- End quote ---

I'm having a similar issue. The problem I'm having is that it goes back to the title screen after Tomoya and Tomoyo get back from (click to show/hide)seeing Tomo's mother in the village and it goes into an unfolding of events after they get back. I've tried reinstalling and I've tried installing previous versions of Visual C++. My 2010 version is newer than what another user posted to download. I have the executable set to run as admin. I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium right now. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Edit: Never mind. I did a save just before the game went back to the title screen and it comes out as BAD END. That means I messed up somewhere.

thursdaypostal:
EDIT: I tested with Japanese version and it does the same thing, so most likely this isn't relevant to anything, then. Sorry.

Transition after July 2nd, after Tomoya says something like "It was a firey dinner."

Playing on Windows 7. The screen transitions to black like normal but then locks up and displays the REALLIVE.EXE has crashed junk. Happens every time, have tried reinstalling as well.

nath2290:
I've had trouble with running the 1.3.5.4 version of reallive at all it just black screens and says reallive has stopped working and must shut down, when the baka-tsuki patch was available i had the same problem but replacing the tomoyo reallive with the LB version seemed to fix the issue, this solution no longer works with the new patch however. Game will run when i run with administrative privledges with the protect my computer option checked but will crash when attempting to load a save. I've tried installing in different folders, have all the C++ runtimes and have run fresh out of ideas. computer runs XP SP2 with system locale in japanese. Any help is appreciated.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version