Discussion Forums > Visual Novels

Tomoyo After Script Error Thread

<< < (2/4) > >>

Takoa:
In Dungeons and Takafumis, when an enemy (or maybe just a Beastman) is put to sleep with Tomo's Sleep skill the text (that I assume must be something like "Beastman fell asleep") is all in Japanese.
Sorry I don't have a screenshot. The text disappeared almost as soon as it appeared.

Also in Dungeons and Takafumis, when you highlight the armour Mantle with your mouse the first line of the text below reads "Mant (+4)". Am I right in thinking that should read "Mantle (+4)"?

rarely_upset:

--- Quote from: Tsuyoshi on September 25, 2012, 09:33:49 pm ---July 14
・ヒ・フ・ "Takafumi tea. ' and so on. "
Tomoya "Takafumi tea. ' and so on. "

Tomoya's nameplate is displaying as "・ヒ・フ・" instead of his name.

July 16
・「・」・ "remains and she puts adults to shame as a mystery detective by solving one difficult case after another. "
Kanako "remains and she puts adults to shame as a mystery detective by solving one difficult case after another. "

Kanako's nameplate is displaying as "・「・」・" instead of her name.

--- End quote ---
Speaker names breaking after line overruns is a known error in the game in the readme.

Tsuyoshi:

--- Quote from: rarely_upset on September 27, 2012, 07:16:56 pm ---
--- Quote from: Tsuyoshi on September 25, 2012, 09:33:49 pm ---July 14
・ヒ・フ・ "Takafumi tea. ' and so on. "
Tomoya "Takafumi tea. ' and so on. "

Tomoya's nameplate is displaying as "・ヒ・フ・" instead of his name.

July 16
・「・」・ "remains and she puts adults to shame as a mystery detective by solving one difficult case after another. "
Kanako "remains and she puts adults to shame as a mystery detective by solving one difficult case after another. "

Kanako's nameplate is displaying as "・「・」・" instead of her name.

--- End quote ---
Speaker names breaking after line overruns is a known error in the game in the readme.

--- End quote ---
Oh, sorry about that. I haven't gotten around to actually reading it yet since I haven't had any actual technical issues, but I'll be sure to check it in the future before posting.

Assasin_Cross:

--- Quote from: pnvnd on September 28, 2012, 08:47:20 pm ---For Dungeons and Takafumis, there are some blanks when you level up.  For example, when you earn the "Thief" class, it just shows up in the background of the stats.  Also, when you learn new skills, there's some blanks...

--- End quote ---

I believe we already told that D&T still has some problems

rarely_upset:
fail and fail2 are bugs with \bword\u tags; we're handling them. Thanks.

Concerning fail3, I specified a template for a reason. I fixed it, but in the future try to include where the problem is so we don't need to rely on our archival memories of every line in the game :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version