Author Topic: Little Busters Perfect Edition TN?  (Read 11277 times)

Offline shadowfoxEX

• Closet Otaku
  • I'm new here!
    • View Profile
Little Busters Perfect Edition TN?
« on: February 10, 2013, 12:25:05 pm »
I know you are already finishing (or still just continuing the work previously done) on the Ecstasy, ME, and EXperemental EXtra versions of the game, but recently Key did release the Little Busters Perfect Edition. http://sukebei.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=221355. I believe that key released this in response to their anime, has all the routes featured in it, and probably has every feature across every game, minus the H scenes.

I have to ask if you have any intentions on translating this as well (as most of the work is also done, all that needs to be done is the hacking... I guess). I understand if it is too much work for your busy translators on other projects and quite likely busy staff that probably is also in college, but judging from the descriptions of the varying english reports on the game, I cannot help but be curious about the game. I'm ashamed to admit that my japanese is subpar at best, I've gotten C's in all my language courses, and I've barely got a year of high school japanese on me, much which has been forgotten over the years. I would appreciate it if you would include it in the project, but otherwise I still think you all are doing great work translating the ones that you are already doing and encourage you to keep up the good work.

Offline Rokudaime

• Cosplayer
  • Keyfag and Type-Moon junkie
    • View Profile
    • Rokudaime's YouTube account
Re: Little Busters Perfect Edition TN?
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2013, 12:05:03 am »
Patching the PE with ME scripts should be no problem, as they are essentially the same. As for patching earlier releases with PE additions however, that might take some time to do, but we do plan on doing it eventually, yes. It's at the very bottom of our "to-do" list though. There's not much new content in the PE that isn't included in the ME anyway though. The PE is basically the consumer edition of the ME, since the ME was limited print. I believe it's the same as the Vita version content-wise, but maybe with different aspect ratio graphics and audio quality. I think it has an extra CG that wasn't in the ME, and an extra sprite, and maybe higher quality voices.
Taisetsu no mono wa, jibun no mite, kite, kangaeru koto sa.

Offline shadowfoxEX

• Closet Otaku
  • I'm new here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2013, 06:28:53 am »
Oooh, Kud Wafter. Yes or no? Again, I'm sure you're busy, and this does not fit in the whole "It's no problem patching the PE with the ME scripts", but it is a "sequel" of Little busters featuring one of the wafu characters of all time. LB:KW seems interesting, though I have no idea of what it's about

Offline Seiryuu

• C-Box Member
  • Mahou Shoujo
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2013, 10:07:11 am »
Kud Wafter is curretly being tled at http://hosikuzu.wordpress.com/

Offline Rokudaime

• Cosplayer
  • Keyfag and Type-Moon junkie
    • View Profile
    • Rokudaime's YouTube account
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2013, 06:43:19 pm »
shadowfoxEX, I get the impression you only just discovered Kud Wafter, but it has actually been out for a long time. ; ) And as Seiryuu said, it is already being translated by a different group (it's been worked on since April 2012 in fact), so there is no need for us to do so. So we most likely will not be working on that one. I should mention that all other KEY games that we are not currently working on are being worked on, or have already been finished, by other groups as well. I posted links to all of them towards the bottom of the page here: http://doki.co/2012/09/22/tomoyo-after-english-patch-v1/comment-page-11/#comments  (note that Amaterasu has already finished their patch for Rewrite).
Taisetsu no mono wa, jibun no mite, kite, kangaeru koto sa.

Offline Khorne11

• Closet Otaku
  • Visual Novels and anime= my life
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2013, 06:19:11 am »
TL for perfect edition? Solid. I'm only really buying it so I can make my computer have Kudryavka's voice though. Cool...
The doggie says Woof Woof... That was the wild boar, Moo Moo
-Mai Kawasumi