Discussion Forums > Anime

Your Favorite Anime Characters

<< < (3/6) > >>

Clannad Man:

--- Quote from: heyman on July 15, 2011, 12:28:50 pm ---
Sakagami Tomoyo (Clannad) - she's pretty, good cook, kind, good at sports and has good kicks (look at chain combo).

--- End quote ---

Now you can look at the Chain Combo:

XxanimefreakxX:

--- Quote from: Clannad Man on July 16, 2011, 02:17:20 am ---
--- Quote from: heyman on July 15, 2011, 12:28:50 pm ---
Sakagami Tomoyo (Clannad) - she's pretty, good cook, kind, good at sports and has good kicks (look at chain combo).

--- End quote ---

Now you can look at the Chain Combo:

--- End quote ---

Combo FTW!!!!!!, i LMAO at this scene, Tomoyo is one of my fav characters:P

CASANOVA:
my favorite char is CC

Krozam:
Let's see... This'll probably take some time, since I have no ready list even in my mind, that's why I've pushed this off, but tonight I have some time.

My all-time favourite anime character is probably Yagami Kazuma from Kaze no Stigma. Not only is he among my top 5 coolest male characters, he also possesses a very, very intriguing past, and his interaction with Ayano is often hilarious.

My favourite female character is probably Beatrice from Umineko no Naku Koro ni. Beautiful character design, a delightfully conflicting (and rather insane) personality and a godlike seiyuu doing quite possibly her best role.

Others in no particular order:
Alucard from Hellsing - Chillingly cool, he was my first touch to what I call the "Japanese type of coolness", which I have grown to love.
Edward Elric, FMA - If I were to cosplay one day, I'd probably cosplay Edward. With his wisdom and atheist mindset, you could even say that he was something of an idol for me, though I was already 15-16 when I first watched FMA.
Sendou Erika, Fortune Arterial - Though the anime was a disappointment overall, I can still say that it's the same character that I got a crush on when I read the visual novel. She's damn near my ideal woman, or at least that's how I felt back then.
Touwa Erio, Denpa Onna - The one and only character to ever make me completely and utterly surrender to moe.
Evangeline A.K. McDowell, Negima - more because of the manga than any of the anime adaptations. There's never been a loli so f*cking cool.
Nara Shikamaru, Naruto - I wanted one character from Naruto, and after pondering characters such as Gaara, Neji and Jiraya, I finally decided on Shikamaru. He's not immensely cool like Gaara, or hilarious like Jiraya, you might even say that he's not among the deepest characters in Naruto, but he's so very... interesting.
Senjougahara Hitagi, Bakemonogatari - A very interesting character, somehow she's both yandere and tsundere, yet she manages to avoid the worst of both stereotypes. I wouldn't go out with her, though, she's f*cking scary.
Holo, Spice and Wolf - Charming in a very rare way for an anime character. I love her dialogue, and she's not lacking in depth and dimensions either.
Katsuragi Keima, The World God Only Knows - A gaming otaku who finds his way into any maiden's heart with incredible psychological methods, yet never abuses his power - on the contrary, he bestows them wisdom so deep that it's easy to miss in such a light-hearted show. A very, very interesting character.
Urahara Kisuke, Bleach - Bleach, much like Naruto, has an army of interesting side characters, while the main characters are boring as hell. Urahara is my choice from Bleach, thanks to his mysteriousness, coolness and amusement value.
Kurei, Flame of Recca - He's cool from the start, and he does gain some serious depth in the anime, but he gets even more interesting and multi-dimensional in the manga after the anime ends. One of my all-time favourite anti-heroes.
Kamijou Touma, To Aru Majutsu no Index - One of my favourite shounen protagonists, he says some damn good things occasionally, and his nonchalant kind of coolness is much to my taste. Also, he actually uses his brain in battle, instead of pushing through with sheer willpower and ridiculous stamina, or overwhelming power, like so many other shounen heroes.
Nakajima Youko, The 12 Kingdoms - A prime example of how skilled character development can make a boring, dislikeable character into a very interesting and likeable one. There are many such characters in Juuni Kokuki, my favourite anime.
Integra F.W. Hellsing, Hellsing - So. Damn. Cool. Cool female characters are rare, only three come to mind readily: Evangeline, Revy and Integra. Revy is my least favourite of them, so I'm omitting her from the list.
Ushiromiya Maria, Umineko - Perhaps the deepest, most interesting child character that I know. And a very fine blend of scary and cute.
Nura Rikuo, Nurarihyon no Mago - While his day persona is a bit boring most of the time, his night persona is just made of cool. It's rare for a male lead of a shounen fighting anime to be so chillingly cool, so I feel Rikuo deserves his place among my very favourite characters.
Ookami Ryouko, Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakama-tachi - Probably my favourite tsundere character, expertly balanced tsun- and dere-sides, and rather deep, too.
Vash the Stampede, Trigun - Few characters are so hilariously funny and so damn cool, with an intriguing backstory to boot.
Onadera Karen, Onegai Twins - Probably my favourite little sister -type character. Absolutely adorable, even if her character design isn't quite match for the beautiful designs in Denpa Onna. Characters like her make me wish I had a little sister...
Amanojaku, Ghost Stories - Likely the most interesting pet character I know. Kind of an anti-hero, his conversion from an "evil" demon into a more or less "good" person is very well done in the show.

So many others I'd like to add, but I suppose these are the top of the top.

TheThing:

--- Quote from: Krozam on August 05, 2011, 01:19:49 am ---My all-time favourite anime character is probably Yagami Kazuma from Kaze no Stigma. Not only is he among my top 5 coolest male characters, he also possesses a very, very intriguing past, and his interaction with Ayano is often hilarious.

--- End quote ---
^this

I was going to post how Yagami Kazuma is the number #1 badass anime character as well as the coolest of them all but you beat me to it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version