Discussion Forums > Anime

Your Favorite Anime Characters

<< < (4/6) > >>

Krozam:
For that, you deserve +1 karma. I still curse the day when the author of the Kaze no Stigma light novels kicked the bucket. I wanna know more about Kazuma's past! :'( I also want more Kazuma + Ayano + Ren action. There's a reason why KnS novels are virtually the only ones I've read among the multitude of light novels that I want to read. Though only two of them are translated so far, I'll most certainly read the rest some day, whether they get translated or not.

Also, I forgot Taichi Hiraga-Keaton from my list. Such a wise man, a truly admirable adult character.

InfinityStream:
Alright. Lets get to work. I'm assuming that most people know them so... Yea.

Yuki Nagato - The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi -> She may be a cyborg, but she's a cyborg with feelings!

Natsu Dragneel - Fairy Tail -> Never die attitude? Yes please.

Mokey D. Luffy - One Piece ->  I like One Piece. I like this simple, easy to understand character.

Mitsuru - Fruits Basket -> Because I too hate editors.

Ritsu - Fruits Basket -> IM SO SORRY.

Teito Klein - 07 Ghost -> He was a slave, than a soldier, than a priest. Damn.

Hasaharu - Fruits Basket -> User pic anyone?

AND MY NUMBER ONE FAVORITE OF ALL

Need I say more?

Nymphetamine2791:
I could explain in a lot of detail why I like these characters, but if you're like me, you don't wanna read a lot when it comes to other people's posts unless they're talking to you XD.

In no particular order:
Harima, Kenji from School Rumble: Simply hilarious, I love his personality, he's a good guy that has it hard in the series and I always cheer for him.
Fujibayashi, Kyou from Clannad: Such a cutie, lover her personality as well.
Saionji, Sekai from School Days: "See Above"
Monkey D., Luffy from One Piece: His stupidity makes me laugh my ass off, his morals are respectable, and he's a bamf.
Okazaki, Shinichi from NANA: I love bass, I love Shinichi's story, I advocate him to be with Reira strongly, and he has a very cool image.
Lamperouge, Lelouch from Code Geass: Lelouch does work and gets things done, he's brilliant, and the ending of Code Geass makes him very admirable
Hanajima, Saki from Fruits Basket: Main source of comic relief for me in Fruits Basket, she's a great friend and her scenes generally make me laugh.
Mio Akiyama from K-ON!: She's cute (look and personality wise), she plays bass, I love the voice actor and singing, do I need to say anymore?

PolynAzn:
I'd like to say.... any Tsundere voiced by Rie Kugimiya. Please yell at me more! :3
And ones with a fang.
And red eyes

* Shana ~ SnS ~ Pretty and *HOT*
* Louise Françoise le Blanc de la Vallière ~ ZnT ~ Please whip me!~ xD
* Alistia Rein ~ Nogizaki: Purezza ~ Erm, not really sure why...
* Kanzaki H. Aria ~ Aria the Scarlet Ammo ~ I guess it could be the voice.
* Hideyoshi ~ Baka to Test ~ Erm, just for lolz?
* Dantalion ~ DnS ~ I guess it's her "Yes" instead of the "Hai."
* Kiriha ~ FA ~ Purple, hot, partially vampire, never ages, doesn't talk much.
* Ui ~ Hoshizora ~ I like girls that eat alot and won't get fat. At all.
* Alice ~ Kamisama no Memo-chou ~ I like lolis. Especially smart ones that play with plushies.
* Haruka~ Kore wa Zombie Desu ka ~ I fuckin love the chibi version her dancing.
* Yami ~ To Love Ru ~ blonde + red eyes
* Naru ~ Oretachi ~ She is awesome, love her uniform fetish xD
* Ikaros ~ SnO ~ Pink hair and big BOOBS
There's also others, but these are the ones I can remember the name of.

Krozam:
Kind of amusing... Everyone else lists the characters they find cutest, and here I listed character I find deep and multi-dimensional. Though of course I also listed a few cute and cool characters, but still... XD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version