Discussion Forums > Anime

Your Favorite Anime Characters

<< < (6/6)

Mogami:
1) Nagato Yuki (Haruhi series): A quiet girl who only talks when absolutely necessary. She is reliable and one of the most loyal person I've seen. She is also strong, doing her best finding her place in an environment she has been placed into.
2) Ayanami Rei (NGE): Similarly to Yuki she is quiet and is having a hard time fitting in. She is strong, fighting fearlessly, but weak at the same time (when she has to interact with others).
3) Rakka (Haibane Renmei): A clumsy, kind-hearted girl in search of answers. Absolutely loved seeing the plot unfold and how she dealt with her new life.
4) Konno Makoto (The Girl Who Leapt Through Time): A realistic and sympathetic character, someone with whom you could have lots of fun. She can be lazy and irresponsible every now and again, but at critical times it is obvious that she is a good person.
5) Yui-nyan (Angel Beats!): Full of life, always in the middle of doing something, having an undying passion for music and being a fun person, she instantly became one of my favorites.

Chadwicke:
I have to separate guys from girls. With guy characters it's mostly what I idolize/want to be while with girls they're mostly who I adore/want to be with.

As for guys...

Takashi Komuro of Highschool of the Dead
At first, he's portrayed like any other slacker, even sort of a loser. He's mediocre with politics and his social abilities are close to none. However, being honest and down-to-earth humble made him a character that learns and adapts to the situation quickly -- exactly what he needs to survive in a world full of zombies. I particularly liked how he admits he's not perfect and how he admits it when he has learned something new. He has emotions, but he never lets those get in his way (there is an exception when Rei was thrown off the humvee and a famous scene follows). He never loses sight of reality, easily accepts a situation as it is without going into despair and this trait helps him keep him calm and logical when everyone else is in panic mode.

Roy Mustang of Fullmetal Alchemist
Seemingly the perfect senior and a flawless commanding officer during the start of the series, Roy Mustang slowly shows his weakness, which is also his greatest asset -- his unrelenting focus to his goals, which at the time was revenge. He uses his emotions as a weapon and seemed like the more he's consumed by it, the more intelligent and devious he became. Even while consumed by his thirst for revenge when he was torturing the homunculus Envy, he's logical enough not turn against his greatest allies, The Elric Brothers and Riza Hawkeye, when they stopped him from killing Envy.

And the girls:

Saeko Busujima of Highschool of the Dead
I like confident girls.

Kuroko Shirai of Majutsu no Index/Kagaku no Railgun
I like confident, perverted girls.

Kirche Augusta Frederica von Anhalt Zerbst of Zero no Tsukaima
I like confident, perverted, busty girls.

Kanako Watanabe of Star Driver
I like confident, perverted, busty and intelligent girls.

Kanade Suzutsuki of Mayo Chiki!
I like confident, perverted, busty and intelligent girls who scheme.

Riko Mine of Hidan no Aria
I like confident, perverted, busty and intelligent girls who scheme and just go for what they want.

Mikako Satsukitane of Sora no Otoshimono
I like confident, perverted, busty and intelligent girls who scheme, go for what they want and punish the ones as perverted as them.

Anyone reading the female list who knows at least 2 of the girls would instantly know my type. So I thought I didn't have to make a paragraph for each one. I like mature women. Not old -- mature. Maturity usually has the bonus package of confidence, intelligence and reliability. Perversion, seduction, and the bust are extra bonus. Rawr.

Khorne11:
1. Mai Kawasumi (Kanon): She is my favorite, why? I don't know I just love her, she is funny and epic that's about all I can say.

2. Haruna (Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?): I'm not a loli fan but she is just epic, shes the cliche bratty little girl with a fun twist, plus she carries around a chainsaw.

3. Maebra Keiichi (Higurashi no Naku Koro ni): He is just a good person, hes nice, and awesome, normally the male characters of a show are plain and the personalities are focused on the females, but Keiichi has more personality than I do :P

4. Hojo Satoko (Higurashi no Naku Koro ni): Another mischivious little girl on the list, she is pretty much Haruna without magical powers, and she gets one of the most screwed up torture deaths on the show (which is saying something) and endures pretty well for a what, 12, 13 year old?

5. Maromi-chan (Paranoia agent): BECAUSE... don't judge me

Krozam:
I still can't understand why so many people list Maebara Keiichi as one of their favourites. I found his stupidity often facepalm-worthy, his insanity annoyed me and as soon as things get a little out of hand he becomes anything but the likeable character you people present him as. Well, maybe it's because I've only watched 20 eps of Higurashi, maybe his character development makes him a more likeable character in the second series. He's pretty deep and multi-dimensional, I'll give him that, so I'd say he's a good character in his own way, but there's no way I'd call him likeable.

A couple of favourites I forgot to mention:
Ayuzawa Misaki, Kaichou wa Maid-sama - One of the most awesome female leads. She's got character, willpower, cuteness and great character dynamics with the male lead. I could probably mention Usui, too, but I'd rather not list two characters from the same show.
Gasai Yuno, Mirai Nikki - The queen of yandere. Rarely has there been a female lead who gets things done so efficiently. Also, being batshit crazy without being annoying is a big plus.

I've mostly been reading manga lately, so while I have alot of new favourites, they're not applicable for this list, since they're not (yet) anime characters.

Archmage:
Eikichi Onizuka (GTO) - Best teacher ever.
Ikaros (SnO) - I love boobs  :trollface:
Astraea (SnO) - Funny, baka and boobs :">
Sakurai Tomoki (SnO) - The most perverted guy.
Keima Katsuragi (TWGOK) - I wanna be a god likes him ;D
Urabe Mikoto (Nazo no Kanojo X a.k.a My Mysterious Girlfriend X) - Mysterious girl, too hard to understand her.
Seraphim (KoreZom) - Boobs (of course  :trollface:)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version